Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Yeah listen how peaceful it is when you're not squawking all over everything.

Please ignore my double picture. For some reason it only lets me upload things in a really weird way sometimes, and says its too big, no matter what I do! XView attachment 114629
Jamie looks so hot 😍 in those tight legging type jeans things. What a spunk bucket 😂😂😂😂 ✊💦💦💦💦💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Her working days are getting shorter. I guess she'll be up late tomorrow night for her NHS clap. Stacey however is wiping the floor with her. I have to say Stacey and Joe made me laugh tonight. Wonder does hinch ever look and see how much fun they are having and wish she could let herself go like that. Must be awful dull to hide behi d a filter and a stupid voice all the time

LadyB

Not much of a chat with hubby today as the first thing he said was "If a vaccine hasn't been discovered, the pubs are not opening and the football isn't back on I don't want to hear about that half wit and her cleaning and cooking" Well not a lot I could say to that really but I do see his point, apart from spelling secateurs wrong yesterday her content was pretty much the same old boring stuff she spouts every single day. If all you folk want something a little bit more interesting to do then here are a couple of tips - dab a little bit of paint somewhere and watch it dry or else try and nail some jelly to the ceiling . I know I have said this on here before but as my old grandad used to say the Hinches are not worth two rows of sheep shite and as useful as an arse pocket in a vest:)

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ! That’s 3 days in a row now she’s shown us how to roll baby grows and put the in them grid things! If we have lockdown until at least the end of May I dread to think what her content will be like by then 🙄😆🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Kittykitty

I’m not a mum yet...trying to be! But I don’t get why they can’t advertise new born milk?
Feel like I’m getting an education in how not to be a mum by watching Hinch and reading this thread! I watch her and she even makes me feel pressurised and I’m not even pregnant yet! But I do feel like she’s creating the most unrealistic view of being a mum!
In the UK we are able to make formula up with clean sterile water but in other countries they cannot. Formula companies used to dress their sales people up as nurses and pay doctors to promote formula, it killed a lot of babies in developing countries. This is why the WHO put out international regulations about advertising.

The reason we adopted it too is because it is absolutely undeniable that breastfeeding (or exclusively pumping and bottle feeding your breastmilk) is best for your baby. There is absolutely no comparison between breastmilk and formula, when companies say closest to breastmilk they mean compared to other formula brands, it’s still like comparing water to champagne. If companies were allowed to advertise the (already low) rate of breastfeeding would plummet as they would throw so much of their budget at their advertising campaigns that the NHS/baby friendly initiative just don’t have and couldn’t compete.

Having said all that there is absolutely nothing wrong with choosing to formula feed and you should never feel pressured either way by friends, midwives or formula companies, feed your baby how you want to.

• Heart

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I can’t remember who said she as ocd and I can’t quote as it was on the other thread. I don’t think she has ocd I don’t even think she cleans that much to be honest. She just set up an account to make money and makes it look like she’s cleaning all the time x

• Heart

Maz81

VIP Member
Right so babies don't just stand on their own out of nowhere. I've got 3 kids and all mine walked along furniture and wanted to stand with me holding there hands before they would even attempt what Ronnies apparently doing. Then once they found their feet and balance they wanted to spend every waking hour of the day walking with me behind them, hunched over holding their hands, whilst breaking my back lol. Does she think we all came down in the last shower or what!! What's with all the lies and fake shit on her gram. Seriously woman you are parent get a grip and start been responsible for once in your pampered life. She can't even bring herself to show a normal relatable side of her when it comes to Ronnie!! So fake and such a liar.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
OMG so here’s the poor Doodle before and after we attempted grooming him! He was very patient but he looks so moth eaten and now I can’t stop laughing at him! 🤣🤣🤣
41BAA957-2977-4092-A81B-90D310D53B78.jpeg

0F8A0EA1-8D79-4BCE-9BBC-C47BD474C004.jpeg

Good luck Zoph is all I can say! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
I don’t see what this big fuss is about being ‘off topic’.
personally, I generally like reading about other users, as well as gossiping about what the crust bag has done.
crust bag 🤣

She's also becominh super obsessed about Ronnie's routine and nap times over the last week or so, I'm sure I read that she was even putting that on a list to monitor the times. Is she preparing for a fake meltdown, or is she actually having a real one? I'm so worried about that child as he grows, you can not use lists to bring up children, no matter how much Grinch tries! View attachment 114646
also why perfect timing for a nap? The poor kid has missed out on being outside and seeing colour! He will wake up and be back at greyland

• Haha
  • Heart

HASHTAGAD123

Soph is copying Stacey with her arts and crafts as well as cooking as Soph has buggar all content. How many times a day can you wank a tap and stick some toilet duck down the shitter? Other than that she has nothing to show.
Our Zophlora is 100% copying Stacey... who BY THE WAY is wiping the floor with her.

I’m just making this up as I go along GUYZZZZZZZZ. Just got some BITSSSSS maybe for the garDEN or maybe insssssiddeeee.

• Haha
Oh no she’s still using formula. She just put that her and onslow have the rest of it because it’s so tasty. They are literally eating baby food 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Rattytattat

Just catching up. She is so full of shit. As if thats a box of random stuff. She is infuriating!
Totally full of shit. I used to like her and think she is genuinely sweet but after reading tattle and trying to see what people on here are talking about, it’s so true and real!! She’s a liar and since this global pandemic not ONCE has she mentioned how sad it is about how many lives have been lost ... how bad our economy will be, how many key workers have died looking after us etc ... no as soon as lock down is over she wants to go on a “hinch haul”... stuck in her little world whaling and shrieking at her kids or HANDSOMESSSS. There’s bigger things to life, hun! And stop copying Stacey just because know people like her better! Not to mention she’s become more pig headed the more followers she’s got. Put some bloody clothes and give being half naked a break! Someone correct me if I’m wrong!

Gla30

Chatty Member
It’s taken me 3 days to catch up but I’m finally here 😂
I’m calling that she’ll wear something tight on her Thursday night clapping/making an absolute a**e of herself session so that we can see she’s not pregnant. If she doesn’t then I’ll assume she is because we all know she reads here 😘

• Haha

tattle admin

Tattle Staff
Hi all, if you want to talk about general parenting stuff please visit our sister site https://mums.chat and keep this thread about the Instagram account in question :)

• Heart

Mememememe

Yep, you couldn't make it up 😂

she got an extension just before Ronnieblessim was born, so she wouldn't have to move the dog out of his 'bedroom' for her actual SON, when he was born!!

All kitted out with his own personal cushions and pictures :sick:

View attachment 114547
Didn't she used to put him to bed and stroke his paw until he fell asleep too 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Jeez that breakfast. Is she attempting to make porridge fingers?

It's 2 minutes in the microwave or 20 minutes in the oven you dopey twat

• Haha