Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
I think someone commented yesterday about this so my apologies if I'm repeating something but when Ronnie finally does stand up unaided from a sitting position she won't be able to show it on her stories because he's seemingly been doing it for weeks now. Does she think people believe he stood up at the end of the bed by himself? Because if he didn't and he's been put there just for photos what point is she trying so hard to make?
He can't stand up on his own and those photos this morning clearly show a little boy being used and he looks uncomfortable. Mother of the Year? My Arse!

Reactions: 30

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So Stace posts a pic of her and Rex in the egg chair two hours ago. An hour later Vestboy posts a pic of Zoph and Ronron in their egg chair 😂😂😂. FFS the competition is real 🙄
She looks like an old bag lady sitting there with all her rags on and that rancid hair. 🎼 Feed the birds! Tuppence a bag! 🎼

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I actually think this aswell lol, this place just seems like an open bitching session, Hinch gets called a mean girl, but there seems to be alot more of them here, I'm not an avid story watcher as I have 4 kids of my own, but when I have checked in briefly on her over the past week or so, I can see how she's definitely tried to up the game in terms of parenting with her weaning etc but still that doesn't seem to be enough for alot of you 🙄, it's like you all just itch to bitch 😂😂
An open bitching session is exactly what every single non-rave thread on this site is for. It is like you have come to the farm and are now shocked there’s cows everywhere.

The thing with Hinch is she’s so bloody infuriating on so many levels that she can’t do anything right in the eyes of so many. I have given her credit where credit is due sometimes. Saw a few what I deem out of order comments but just scrolled by. However you know when you hate someone so much and you’re like ugh look at them fucking breathing. Disgusting. Well this thread can be like that.

• Haha

Drinker1998

And on the other hand you and Jamie eat baby porridge and baby formula?? And think it’s tasty 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ Oh hun need to stop sniffing them wax melts

• Haha

Fairy_funny

So after seeing the girl with the henry dog, I searched henryhinch & I am horrified at the amount of people who repost her photos (some don’t even tag her) I then search Ronnie’s name & there are 100’s of photos of him on strangers pages. I was shocked to find an actual fan page not even followed by hinch. I reported the page as I would hate for someone to have photos of my daughter & I didn’t know. These people are not right. Hinch if you are reading this you need to do more to protect your son online. 😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

MrsK32

Does she really think that people are stupid enough to believe that she is inundated with messages about her bloody curtain pleats.
SOPHIE. I KNOW YOU HAVE LOST ALL SENSE OF REAL LIFE. BUT THERE IS A PISSING PANDEMIC GOING ON. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR CURTAIN PLEATS!!!! TWAT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gla30

Chatty Member
No one is asking about your curtain pleat trick ffs 😂 stop bloody lying! Just admit you’ve ran out of content now

• Haha
I think Sophie’s star is dimming. Her tagged post are just boring. It’s just people tagging their cleaning products or themselves in a hope that she will notice them and repost it so they can get more followers. There are hardly any post declaring their love for her like there used to be and there only seem to be a small number each day. I think she’s desperately trying to stay relevant which is why she’s cooking a meal for Ronnie each day. The sad thing is there is no way he eats all of it or any of it so it’s just a waste of food and in this current climate where people are struggle to find eggs and flour in the shops she should be ashamed of herself. I think people are finally starting to get bored of her. She will always have her loyal following but I would estimate it’s closer to 100,000 and nowhere near 3.3 million.

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
This is either proof she should most definitely NOT be creating a 'Ronnies Recipes' book.....

Orrrrrr it's more manipulation so a brand approach her 'ohhhh look how easy it is to cook, your ISP could be if I can do it anyone can', all she has going around in her head is ££££££££££! X

View attachment 115128
Am I being thick here!

If she cant bake why did she put bake a fucking cake on her list 🙄

Its her list, that she writes and she decides what to put on it 🙈

• Haha

Tuxedo33

I'm sure this has already been said, I'm sorry these threads move so fast and I struggle to keep up. What on earth were those hideous green pancakes! Bloody grim, make the poor lad a normal pancake haha.

• Sick

InstaFamous

Why oh why would you wipe down your kitchen worktops and THEN clean a dirty oven liner on top of them?

Queen of Clean my hole....

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
It makes me die how she pretends to hoover her whole house with that shitty handheld thing on the daily because she’s obviously in a contract for number of mentions 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
Are you really parenting though unless you have a cuddle on an egg chair ? Nope, highly not.

Last edited:
  • Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
I just want to say it just proves how much a baby can develop and come along when you pay them more attention.

I still can’t stand you Hinch but Ronnie seems a happier baby since the real food and some more interaction from his parents, I can’t deny it.

Reactions: 28

Kazzi45

We have competitions to throw the balls in the pit......! Wow. Grow up. I bet they didnt have to look for nurseries for ronnie to go into as both of them do fuck all everyday so they'll always be at home! I'm actually dreading putting my son into nursery when I go back to work ( daily fees actually more than what I earn in one day) these pair really fucking piss me off not a fucking clue about the real world !

Reactions: 28