Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This image screams the “need” for a baby lists book 😭 so we can make a note of nap times because we must all be as stupid as she is 😭

Hope it helpzzzzz guyzzzz a book of baby fun ideas, food and schedule planner. PLEASE duck OFF SOPH!!
You have just got the nail
On the head! That is definitely her next money making scam!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh and her ugly labels sets my ocd off they are awful. Horrible font. Too big on some jars and generally look tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you! I was 24 stone, my mum died and I lost 12 stone in 6 months from stress. I’ve put 2 back on over 7 years, so I just want to tone up more than anything now.
I think that’s normal work diets though - as soon as you step away, they bang the weight back on you and you’re bigger than original. Such a nightmare.
I wanted to try keto, but I went to a forum to get more info and bleeping hell - they were HORRIBLE. one woman kept saying ‘what’s your macro?’ The only macro I know is a computer shop, I’m asking for advice.
‘I can’t help you until you tell me your macro’.
i gave up after that.

That label is wonky. That would drive me insane.
2 stone over 7 years isn't at all back, alot of people lose weight when they are stressed I'm sadly the opposite. When I lost my Mum I gained tons of weight cause all I did for the first year was drink and eat. I'm not in to exercise but it's the only way to tone up haha. I've always found that with Slimming World but now I'm all about healthy eating, it's easier to mantain. How rude of her, I found loads of information about Keto online, it's worked for people I know but I couldn't master it. So now I've just cut out carbs like potato, bread and pasta. It is easier then I thought haha. I think their is a forum on her about Keto maybe check that out :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed she doesn’t have belongings as such? She just appears to be a hoarder and attached to rubbish, but doesn’t actually have anything if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This image screams the “need” for a baby lists book 😭 so we can make a note of nap times because we must all be as stupid as she is 😭

Hope it helpzzzzz guyzzzz a book of baby fun ideas, food and schedule planner. PLEASE duck OFF SOPH!!
Oh god, yep. You just called it!! 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s whet 10 months old he’s been the “perfect” baby been super easy, slept through the night YET now she needs to visualise and make a note of his schedule. She’s an idiot!!!

Reactions: 17
I’ve actually shocked myself with the Galaxy! I thought it would be really difficult but I’ve managed to not buy it since the day she was gifted that huge basket of stuff!
We’ve done the same with cleaning products just purchasing own brands. It’s not really been too bad of a transition either. Struggled to find the right washing detergent and softener but we’ve got there haha
I must of missed it when they gifted her the Galaxy, jammie cow!
Alot of the own brands work better, I found it hard with the washing stuff but I use Surf but haven't changed my Lenor as it's the lavender one and it smells lovely, I might have to as I can't get it in my local shops only B&M 🙄 what ones do you use if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: 2
2 stone over 7 years isn't at all back, alot of people lose weight when they are stressed I'm sadly the opposite. When I lost my Mum I gained tons of weight cause all I did for the first year was drink and eat. I'm not in to exercise but it's the only way to tone up haha. I've always found that with Slimming World but now I'm all about healthy eating, it's easier to mantain. How rude of her, I found loads of information about Keto online, it's worked for people I know but I couldn't master it. So now I've just cut out carbs like potato, bread and pasta. It is easier then I thought haha. I think their is a forum on her about Keto maybe check that out :)
I’m sorry for your loss. 😘
My friend was the same as you when her dad passed.
I do Zumba 4-5 times a week normally. I love it. Helped me loads when I quit smoking.
You keto? How are you finding it?
I genuinely couldn’t believe the rudeness of her, I just wanted the basic rules of it, because there’s so much info out there, I was bamboozled.
I will, thank you so much!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yeh some babies don’t crawl, but they find other ways to move around, either rolling like you’ve said or bum shuffling. They don’t just give up moving because they don’t want to crawl. They have to learn to move themselves around.
so true! My son is 7 and a half months and he isn’t crawling yet but he does roll back to front, front to back he kind of spins on his stomach to grab his toys. somehow last night he managed to completely rotate in his cot! I was so confused when I woke up for his feed 😂 I do try to encourage him every single day to crawl but I have a feeling he might skip that stage all together now but that’s ok! At least I’m admitting it and trying to encourage him unlike hinch! I’ve also never seen Ronnie doing tummy time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion .. Hinch the bint .. cant take a hint.. even from Ronniekin and we hope she will soon be skint 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed she doesn’t have belongings as such? She just appears to be a hoarder and attached to rubbish, but doesn’t actually have anything if that makes sense?
She has no soul to her belongings. As long as it matches it stays.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m a weirdo who has a magnetic spice rack on my fridge - HEAR ME OUT!!! It’s because I don’t have much cupboard room for all the bloody jars, so I got those magnet ones and I have more room to store more shite.
Don’t ban me from here. I like you all.
But that makes sense 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does any of you crazy lot on here now refuse to buy certain cleaning products, especially if they are used by the leader herself.

I wouldnt think twice before but I do like the fact I have got a Bloo toilet cleaner ( it's a new product) she ain't gonna have that 😉

I finally found a fabric conditioner I like and it's the same brand as hers but it's a different scent, that's okay right 😂
I really like flash bathroom I like the smell 🥺 but I refuse to buy it. I use method instead. Or just soapy water. I use lenor if it’s on offer but not spring awakening I think it’s called fresh meadow or something. I do have zoflora I bought a few last year but one bottle literally lasts me months but I don’t like the scents she uses tropical twist is my fave😅 I’ve smelt sprint awakening in Asda and it is bloody awful. I don’t buy febreeze now either. I like the dettol sprays but not the blue one she uses. I buy the tropical breeze one me and my partner spray inside our work vans with it because they are minging 😂 (were both posties) I’ve never bought a Minky the b&m own brand owns are much better I’ve had mine for about a year I chuck them in the washer they last really well. I tried that bloo a few times I did like the smell (when I was pregnant I loved the smell or cleaning products) but I only used it a few times it’s expensive and I Prefer toilet gel. Think that’s it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I must of missed it when they gifted her the Galaxy, jammie cow!
Alot of the own brands work better, I found it hard with the washing stuff but I use Surf but haven't changed my Lenor as it's the lavender one and it smells lovely, I might have to as I can't get it in my local shops only B&M 🙄 what ones do you use if you don't mind me asking?
The Tesco lavender one is lovely! I like all of Tesco’s own fabric softeners.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.