Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right you guys have made me have to register here so I can comment lol!
I own a sloganwear business and been chasingg Mrs Hinch for months like a sad ar$ehole as the publicity would be amazing. Or so I thought 😉 obvs no response!! This forum was mentioned in another ‘influencers’ account so looked it up. Omg you guys have opened my eyes to so much!!! Ive been stalking these threads for a couple of weeks and although I may not agree with every comment hahaha you’ve certainly made me see how blinkered I have been!!

Anyhow, because of your detective work influencing me lol.....anyone noticed that the washing machine clean this morning is obvs prerecorded. ‘Oh I’ve glued my thumbnail back on’ no you haven’t you twerp. You’re wearing diff clothes too.

ah I can’t even deal!!
Why can’t these ‘influencers’ just be honest man!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry for your loss. 😘
My friend was the same as you when her dad passed.
I do Zumba 4-5 times a week normally. I love it. Helped me loads when I quit smoking.
You keto? How are you finding it?
I genuinely couldn’t believe the rudeness of her, I just wanted the basic rules of it, because there’s so much info out there, I was bamboozled.
I will, thank you so much!!
And yours 😘 losing your Mum is the worse kind of pain.
We all deal with grieve in different ways sadly. I use to do Zumba and the gym but now I just walk or go for the odd swim. I hate having people around me when I'm working out as I feel I'm being watched haha. Quitting smoking is an achievement in its self well done 😁 no Im not Keto, I didn't really get it so I stopped. Ive just cut out carbs as I'm diabetic and they were spiking my sugar levels, and I've upped my fruit as well. I don't feel any different but my sugars are a good number so something is working haha. You can get apps as well that tell you the basics and their are some books as well. your welcome 😁 let me know how you get on.

Reactions: 2
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down 🤣
Omg I can’t believe how she has her tie for a group school photo 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which translates to ‘I recorded this yesterday before they fell off’

I had those stick on nails when I was younger, they definitely don’t last a month..
F42EFEBC-E181-4A74-8F40-6503F8BA5C84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really like flash bathroom I like the smell 🥺 but I refuse to buy it. I use method instead. Or just soapy water. I use lenor if it’s on offer but not spring awakening I think it’s called fresh meadow or something. I do have zoflora I bought a few last year but one bottle literally lasts me months but I don’t like the scents she uses tropical twist is my fave😅 I’ve smelt sprint awakening in Asda and it is bloody awful. I don’t buy febreeze now either. I like the dettol sprays but not the blue one she uses. I buy the tropical breeze one me and my partner spray inside our work vans with it because they are minging 😂 (were both posties) I’ve never bought a Minky the b&m own brand owns are much better I’ve had mine for about a year I chuck them in the washer they last really well. I tried that bloo a few times I did like the smell (when I was pregnant I loved the smell or cleaning products) but I only used it a few times it’s expensive and I Prefer toilet gel. Think that’s it 😂
Yeah flash has a nice smell as does the CIF lemon cleaner, I've seen Method being used by other cleaning accounts but never personally used it.I've seen that one I think it's new, what's it smell like? I think Zoflora smells like either cat piss or an old people home 😂 I did like twilight garden but it started to cause headaches so I stopped. I like the dettol pink spray, it's not a bad scent but I rarely use it. So many other options out there haha, toilet gel is just as good. I like the aldi bleach at the moment for putting down my loo, its cheap but it smells fresh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really like flash bathroom I like the smell 🥺 but I refuse to buy it. I use method instead. Or just soapy water. I use lenor if it’s on offer but not spring awakening I think it’s called fresh meadow or something. I do have zoflora I bought a few last year but one bottle literally lasts me months but I don’t like the scents she uses tropical twist is my fave😅 I’ve smelt sprint awakening in Asda and it is bloody awful. I don’t buy febreeze now either. I like the dettol sprays but not the blue one she uses. I buy the tropical breeze one me and my partner spray inside our work vans with it because they are minging 😂 (were both posties) I’ve never bought a Minky the b&m own brand owns are much better I’ve had mine for about a year I chuck them in the washer they last really well. I tried that bloo a few times I did like the smell (when I was pregnant I loved the smell or cleaning products) but I only used it a few times it’s expensive and I Prefer toilet gel. Think that’s it 😂
I’m a Method fan for most of my cleaning products. You can buy three bottles for just over a fiver at Costco. Washing powder or pods I tend to leave to the hubby as he does most of our washing and I never really know how to use the washing machine as you need a degree to use it. I do have some pink stuff that I use now and again. It knocks me sick when I see her spaying bedding down. Makes me wonder how often she changes her bed. I tend to change mine on a weekly basis because I think there is nothing better than getting in to a clean bed. If I won the lottery my biggest indulgence would be to pay someone to change my bed on a daily basis 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does any of you crazy lot on here now refuse to buy certain cleaning products, especially if they are used by the leader herself.

I wouldnt think twice before but I do like the fact I have got a Bloo toilet cleaner ( it's a new product) she ain't gonna have that 😉

I finally found a fabric conditioner I like and it's the same brand as hers but it's a different scent, that's okay right 😂
I’ve always liked trying new cleaning products but I absolutely refuse to buy anything she ‘just loves guys’ which is bit of a fucker really because she uses 20 different products to clean her toilet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did not but should have 😜. I will show him the unfiltered ones. Once anyone got to know her personality they would realise she’s vile anyway! May send him over to her Instagram page!
Yeah 100% and you should of also filmed it for everyone to see especially us 😉 lets us know what he says when he sees the real Soph.

Hahahahaha!! Silver linings and all that.
That’s her job, to make you feel welcome, not excluded.
Spot on 😉

Reactions: 2
I’ve always liked trying new cleaning products but I absolutely refuse to buy anything she ‘just loves guys’ which is bit of a fucker really because she uses 20 different products to clean her toilet 🙄
Thats the probelm, just use own brands if you cant find one she isnt using :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.