Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that's really grating on me right now is this whole Ronnie hates crawling and prefers to stand.
I am sorry no child hates crawling what you mean Zoph is he cant crawl and if you gave him some bleeping time and maybe some bloody encouragement he would. Yes not every child crawls either. But i highly doubt Ron Ron crawled around the room and said "Ma I don't like this I think I'll stand instead."
Crawling for a child is there way from A to B. So if he doesn't crawl Zoph thats fine.
However before my son crawled he rolled everywhere, front, back, left, right and round on bleeping circles cause it was his way of getting around. We have never seen Ronnie roll minus the one fake roll. So even if he wasn't crawling he would be rolling everywhere.
So Zoph saying he can stand (when he cant) proves nothing. I'd love to see him rolling or pulling himself to stand.
Yeh some babies don’t crawl, but they find other ways to move around, either rolling like you’ve said or bum shuffling. They don’t just give up moving because they don’t want to crawl. They have to learn to move themselves around.

Reactions: 17
That doesn't leave you much option does it? I've started buying the cheaper versions of things unless it's a new product.

I'm gonna struggle with the Lush product I use as well, how can you not buy Galaxy 😂 it's tee best chocolate, stuff Hinchy she probaly don't eat it anyways lol .
I’ve actually shocked myself with the Galaxy! I thought it would be really difficult but I’ve managed to not buy it since the day she was gifted that huge basket of stuff!
We’ve done the same with cleaning products just purchasing own brands. It’s not really been too bad of a transition either. Struggled to find the right washing detergent and softener but we’ve got there haha

Reactions: 8
Notice how shes not even trying to hide with the "I bought these before lockdown" lie, it's now "i bought these a while ago off eBay" 🙄
Edit.. ok apparently she did get them before. My bad💁‍♀️

also, 'Corkkkk'?? Arggghh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What is she all about?! “For everyone asking” and “hope this helps” no one is asking and yeah I’m sure this helps and I feel much better knowing where you got your crappy jars from, bleeping twats! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think that child looks anything like a toddler, he’s more like an overgrown newborn!

I’m not a parent myself so I wouldn’t usually comment on other people’s children, but I think there’s something rather weird and disturbing about the whole set up.

Reactions: 18
Don’t want to derail this thread but just a reminder,

“that’s just my opinion” is always welcome here 😊

But if you find yourself starting a sentence with
“this is gonna sound harsh/I feel bad/I shouldn’t say this....”
And that comment then goes on to talk negatively about a baby,

Just hit “delete” instead of “post reply”
Not everyone needs to know your opinion on a kids looks!
thanks all.
I’m not a parent myself so I wouldn’t usually comment on other people’s children
you should absolutely stick to what you “wouldn’t usually do!”
If it ain’t broken and all that 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don’t get her. Does she think that other people empty the already glass jars that herbs and spices come in into new glass jars? Because we don’t. We leave them in the jars they come in. I’m guessing the “herbs” jar is Italian herbs from Tesco? However the amount in those new jars, it looks like she’s bought about 3 of each to make them look good as they’re full, which is just wasteful.
Yeah cause obviously us mothers have nout better to do

Reactions: 9
Notice how shes not even trying to hide with the "I bought these before lockdown" lie, it's now "i bought these a while ago off eBay" 🙄

also, 'Corkkkk'?? Arggghh
Too be fair she did a story long before lockdown and she had them. Even then she didn’t know what to do with them 🙄 she literally buys things for the sake of it now.

• Haha
Ronnie literally has no muscle tone because he doesn’t get tummy time and she clearly thinks she doesn’t have to do tummy time any more because he doesn’t want to crawl. Someone needs to tell her that tummy time is to build strength in his legs, arms and neck so even though he doesn’t want to crawl this is still something she should do. She doesn’t understand that it’s their understanding of movement that they need to learn, how they get from a to b that he should be experiencing because this is what keeps him safe and helps him develop. He’s learning nothing being propped up except that someone is there to catch him. Only a matter of time before she’s in full meltdown because he’s banged his head. I’m actually sick from thinking about it

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand if they’re both in the kitchen WHERE IS RONNIE?! There is no way I could go to my kitchen and leave my 6 month old in my living room (but he is crawling and is now starting to pull himself up with stuff 🥺) so clever
He’s walking now though so he’s probably stood behind them holding a minkey

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s what I was coming on to say. The timeline makes no sense. Cos if that’s her in Yr7 but she says she had a band at 20/21 (I think I can’t remember ) what the hell did she eat in 3yrs? Uh oh. Has she been telling porkies 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ What’s the criteria for a gastric band? I always thought you had to be very obese to even be considered? Maybe someone can correct me
My friend had a gb from being diabetic and couldn't lose weight. Still don't believe she was ever fat, made up story telling. No mention of this until the book launch.

And there he is napping in the death trap again.

Sophie hun, your only making yourself look bleeping stupid and selfish. Nap that child in his bed which is appropriate for him. Stop being a dick.
She obviously does not care about that child's safety 😊

Reactions: 21
My youngest didn't crawl, or roll, or bum shuffle. He genuinely just wanted to stand and then walked at 13 months.

Now, back to the Hinch bashing!

I don't usually comment here but enjoy reading, some of you are hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow is she actually having a dig at the bunny company now. Knowing it was gifted but blatantly not putting gifted in the post

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.