Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. 22 stories by 11.30. Someone's bleeping on one today! Thought you only shared 25 stories a day Soph? Watching that was like watching a manic recap of her tit little life and all her tat, in case people had forgotten about it all in the last 24 hours! Desperately trying to show Ronnie eating/ standing up alone without actually showing him eating / standing up alone. Good Lord, what a sad little life Soph 🤣 Hope this helps. (Anyone else hate it when she says that?)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can see it now a book of lists and recommendations for your baby.

Baby routine
Baby weaning
Baby essentisls such as nappy caddy, sterilising equipment, bottles, changing bags
Baby bedroom interior
Baby activities like the tug box, painting with food,
And a part where mum can right down what shes feeling, positive and negative times of the day
Then some corny quote about how were all in this together

I wouldnt be surprised if she wins the mother and baby but cheats her way through it

Reactions: 11
Hahahaha! Do you know, my mates did it, lost a little and then stuck double back on.
ive about a stone to lose; but I’ve just clean ateand had whatever I wanted (tried to moderate it -lemon and chilli crisps are my weakness), but I’ve lost more weight and kept it off (haven’t weighed myself since being ill).
what’s that diet that you could eat all the carbs? Can’t be healthy long term?
It’s like they say you can eat as much carbs eg pasta, potatoes, rice as long as your plate is mainly full of free and speed foods or something I haven’t been in 2 years it all got complicated when they started adding in these hex b foods and there’s 15 syns your aloud a day but a small time out bar was like 8 syns I prefer calorie counting tbh I feel more in control that way but I’m fat tit at the minute 2/ 3 stone gain from pregnancy 🙄

Reactions: 1
I really like flash bathroom I like the smell 🥺 but I refuse to buy it. I use method instead. Or just soapy water. I use lenor if it’s on offer but not spring awakening I think it’s called fresh meadow or something. I do have zoflora I bought a few last year but one bottle literally lasts me months but I don’t like the scents she uses tropical twist is my fave😅 I’ve smelt sprint awakening in Asda and it is bloody awful. I don’t buy febreeze now either. I like the dettol sprays but not the blue one she uses. I buy the tropical breeze one me and my partner spray inside our work vans with it because they are minging 😂 (were both posties) I’ve never bought a Minky the b&m own brand owns are much better I’ve had mine for about a year I chuck them in the washer they last really well. I tried that bloo a few times I did like the smell (when I was pregnant I loved the smell or cleaning products) but I only used it a few times it’s expensive and I Prefer toilet gel. Think that’s it 😂
I was obsessed with tropical twist when I was pregnant

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.