Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she still be making money from her eBay and jar plug today?

Just confused how it works as she didn't add a swipe up or tag a company.

Reactions: 4
I’ve recently left working in a children’s residential home for kids with behavioural difficulties and I swear that was haunted. Only me and another girl that worked there could feel something was there and we had a theory that places with trauma etc might attract negative spirits. It was creepy having to sleep there. I once woke up with finger mark bruises on my arm like I’d been gripped. Most of my colleagues thought we were absolutely crazy but I do think some people are more in tune to this type of stuff
I never used to believe until my FiL passed away and him and my bf are mad golfers and a few times my bfs golf clubs kept falling over. And he kept his fathers cap and it fell off a shelf. Creepy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really like flash bathroom I like the smell 🥺 but I refuse to buy it. I use method instead. Or just soapy water. I use lenor if it’s on offer but not spring awakening I think it’s called fresh meadow or something. I do have zoflora I bought a few last year but one bottle literally lasts me months but I don’t like the scents she uses tropical twist is my fave😅 I’ve smelt sprint awakening in Asda and it is bloody awful. I don’t buy febreeze now either. I like the dettol sprays but not the blue one she uses. I buy the tropical breeze one me and my partner spray inside our work vans with it because they are minging 😂 (were both posties) I’ve never bought a Minky the b&m own brand owns are much better I’ve had mine for about a year I chuck them in the washer they last really well. I tried that bloo a few times I did like the smell (when I was pregnant I loved the smell or cleaning products) but I only used it a few times it’s expensive and I Prefer toilet gel. Think that’s it 😂
I like Flash bathroom too, but I’m a soft git who has some sentimentality towards it as I was one of the product testers. Not that I knew what it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must of missed it when they gifted her the Galaxy, jammie cow!
Alot of the own brands work better, I found it hard with the washing stuff but I use Surf but haven't changed my Lenor as it's the lavender one and it smells lovely, I might have to as I can't get it in my local shops only B&M 🙄 what ones do you use if you don't mind me asking?
I can’t use Surf because it makes me think of that stupid gobshite Danni Dyer and her “perf with Surf” ads!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I can’t keep up with these threads so sorry if I’ve missed! Has hinch stopped working for eBay? Had she ever referenced it?

Reactions: 3
I see the pissy shark has hoovered up all the dead birds so we can see the death trap feeder again as another f you to everybody genuinely concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s all very cliquey isn’t it, there was a group of 4 of 5 women in the group I went to & they were all very big ladies, they’d talk about the bags of sweets they’d hide in their car and cackle with laughter. One of them thought she was hilarious and used to butt in & talk over everyone. The group leader found this hilarious. One evening we were asked what alternatives we could take to a bbq, I was fed up of group by this point, when it got to my turn I just quoted Marjorie and said “dust, anybody dust” talk about tumbleweed 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
decided there and then they could all take a running jump!
You didn't happen to go to the same group as me 😂 we had a few like that. I never learnt as I get going back, half the time I said I wasn't on plan to see their faces drop then the leader would be all like 'do you wanna chat after' nah thanks mate, I'm leaving and going home to stuff chocolate in my face 😂 did you leave after that day? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so true! My son is 7 and a half months and he isn’t crawling yet but he does roll back to front, front to back he kind of spins on his stomach to grab his toys. somehow last night he managed to completely rotate in his cot! I was so confused when I woke up for his feed 😂 I do try to encourage him every single day to crawl but I have a feeling he might skip that stage all together now but that’s ok! At least I’m admitting it and trying to encourage him unlike hinch! I’ve also never seen Ronnie doing tummy time
My little one was like this at 7 months and was convinced she would never crawl she would roll or pivot to get things then suddenly a few weeks later she was off 😂 no warning just picked up her butt and wobbled on forward so he MST surprise you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
new thread suggestions
herbs and spices a witches brew come on Hinchy let’s see what you will do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You didn't happen to go to the same group as me 😂 we had a few like that. I never learnt as I get going back, half the time I said I wasn't on plan to see their faces drop then the leader would be all like 'do you wanna chat after' nah thanks mate, I'm leaving and going home to stuff chocolate in my face 😂 did you leave after that day? 😂
That sounds awful!!!
I hate women like that.

Why does everyone ask this 😂😂😂
Tbh I only asked cause I just couldn’t be bothered to catch up on 100+ threads and it was easier 😂😂
Editing to say Im actually re reading the old threads on another open page just to refresh and eventually catch up 😂

• Haha
Ronnie on the sofa is infuriating me. The most sturdy of kids shouldn’t be being encouraged to do that never mind a 10 month old baby. What is she playing at it’s not bleeping cute or clever, get him down. Having your kid fall and bang their head is the scariest thing ever, she’s playing with fire there. This is really concerning
I mentioned this yesterday about my 3 year old niece playing on the sofa fell off bumped her head now in a neck brace!! Sorry to repeat myself it only takes a second. Since that happened I’m always watching my son I’m terrified of it happening to him 😵 they can know wean her off the neck brace but she is scared to take it off and she has muscle wastage

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my word, did you throw this flip flops outside in a fit of rage 😉 did you show him the unfiltered pictures we have all seen? That would shock him.
I did not but should have 😜. I will show him the unfiltered ones. Once anyone got to know her personality they would realise she’s vile anyway! May send him over to her Instagram page!

• Haha
Well soph we haven't seen your veg rack in a while so why would someone suddenly ask about it. Sponge beans??? You have money to burn. I see you also still have your death trap of a bird feeder up. All I can hope for is it to pour down and your nuts turn to mush before you kill some little bird

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t use Surf because it makes me think of that stupid gobshite Danni Dyer and her “perf with Surf” ads!
I've just started seeing that ad 😂 I use to use bold/ariel liquid gel with the little boats then went onto aldi liquid. There is so many different ones I always use to get the ones on offer 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.