Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is a little dig at Tracey, coz when she saw her ones she went on about how her one is better and remember it printed it out on white paper which is why she said she loves the way her one prints. She’s acting like she loves her one now but shortly after seeing Tracey’s one she said her one was breaking. Watch her get the top of the line one in a few weeks. She always bangs on about how much she loves something but then it magically breaks so she replaces it with a better one.
Why does she always place Ronnies juice bottle in shot? 😆 she’s gotta troll is with it.

Reactions: 10
He’s whet 10 months old he’s been the “perfect” baby been super easy, slept through the night YET now she needs to visualise and make a note of his schedule. She’s an idiot!!!
New mums following her are going to think there is something wrong with their newborn because of how she portrays her perfect life.
My 7 week old is pretty content to be fair but when she has a melt down it’s full on diva mode! 😂
Bottom lip wobble the lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You didn't happen to go to the same group as me 😂 we had a few like that. I never learnt as I get going back, half the time I said I wasn't on plan to see their faces drop then the leader would be all like 'do you wanna chat after' nah thanks mate, I'm leaving and going home to stuff chocolate in my face 😂 did you leave after that day? 😂
Haha quite possibly did 😂 There were so many of them brainwashed. I left after that night, yeah. And got a chippy on the way home 🙈
My final straw was when we got little label things and we had to write a promise to ourselves and hang it on our Christmas tree 🙄😂 decided I’d rather spend my fiver a week on chocolate rather than listen to that guff.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mentioned this yesterday about my 3 year old niece playing on the sofa fell off bumped her head now in a neck brace!! Sorry to repeat myself it only takes a second. Since that happened I’m always watching my son I’m terrified of it happening to him 😵 they can know wean her off the neck brace but she is scared to take it off and she has muscle wastage
tit. That’s scary.
My nephew snapped his thigh bone in two on a trampoline. He was jumping, wanted to get off, wouldn’t wait, leg went through, he went over.
Takes a second like you say.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I spy pre record
No nails using her claws to point out the veg and then tadaaa lisssst there’s nails for machine clean 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That sounds awful!!!
I hate women like that.
It just made me feel like I was never gonna get to 'target' like the ones that did. Half the time I use to just listen and pretend I was interested in till I met these two gay guys and they were hilarious so group then became a gossip, and we just use to laugh all the way through and piss the leader off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
10 months in and only now just starting to make note of his nap times. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know the answer to it either. Now I’m scared to ask. Hahaha.
Apparently on Henry’s insta there’s a video where he’s lying on her outdoor furniture and behind him is a pack of cigs also there has been evidence of fag ash on her clothes But no confirmed evidence that she actually does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It just made me feel like I was never gonna get to 'target' like the ones that did. Half the time I use to just listen and pretend I was interested in till I met these two gay guys and they were hilarious so group then became a gossip, and we just use to laugh all the way through and piss the leader off 😂
Hahahahaha!! Silver linings and all that.
That’s her job, to make you feel welcome, not excluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha quite possibly did 😂 There were so many of them brainwashed. I left after that night, yeah. And got a chippy on the way home 🙈
My final straw was when we got little label things and we had to write a promise to ourselves and hang it on our Christmas tree 🙄😂 decided I’d rather spend my fiver a week on chocolate rather than listen to that guff.
Brainwashed definitely, there were like quite similiar to Hinchy's cult 😂 oh that was ridiculous, some of them put in the sun visor of their car to remind themselves to be thin 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title idea:

Hinchy Winchy Salad Fingers climbed up the Gram brigade, down came the book sales and Hinchy then got paid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ronnies face when mummazzz tells him she won Mother of the Year award 🤣🤣

The criteria for mum of the year isn’t that high

I mean it’s basically shoot out a crotch goblin and put photos on the internet.. that’s it.

wonder if my 21 year old will hold a rattle for some pics??

it’s an insult to us all... even those without kids
Grinch got me craving burgers..
These are top notch burgers though 👌they look awesome 🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.