Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
I actually feel SICK that she has been nominated as a mum of the year! She is the most unrelatable piece of shit human when it comes to being a mother. ranking women on a list is horrific anyway but having her in it is an absolute disgrace!

What about the nurses who are out working in hospitals sacrificing their lives with their families to save people’s lives? Are they not worthy of a mum of the year title? Seems all you have to do is treat your kid like a fashion item, spray harsh chemicals on his bibs, have him right next to a fat bastard dog that could rip his face off any minute. If that is the short listing criteria I think I’d rather not make it as mum of the year! Absolute joke!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 131

megalou

Did you... Go to school with her? Just working out if I need my popcorn...
I did indeed. She was in my year at secondary school. No popcorn necessary I'm afraid, I don't really have any dirt on her, I steered well clear of her because one of her friends was a cow and Soph copied everything she did. Not my kind of people at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 125

sapphire

Been a lurker for a few days now and I have to say you lot are bloody hilarious! Loving every minute of it😂😂

I have a friend who works at the company that Fred used to work for before he gave up to become a stay at home dad 🙄 company threw him a leaving party with drinks and he was made to leave early by Hinchy who didn’t even attend herself. Apparently she rang him saying she thought the baby was coming and he left about an hour in. People couldn’t believe it. The woman’s unhinged and clearly very insecure

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

boreoffski

Just a message to any of the mums who said they felt Mrs. Hinch's tidy home made them feel they were failing...

when I did my masters (in lifespan health) the GPs taking my course shared an unofficial 'knowing' they had when visiting new mums in the community. They said that they refer new mums for extra support if they have perfectly tidy homes, with no signs of chaos or change. They then went on to discuss how 'perfection' can be an indication that new parents aren't adjusting or accepting the change that has happened.

So if your home is feeling ransacked and disorderly compared to the standards you're used to pre-baby, a GP is likely to view your adaption to motherhood as totally normal and healthy :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

shadyessex33

VIP Member
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down 🤣
You, my dear, are a fucking legend!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

megalou

Do you have any year group photos? 🤭
I vaguely remember having some sort of yearbook with photos in, I think it might be in my parents' loft. They still live in Maldon and sometimes see Hinch out and about, my dad calls her "that drag queen". I will have to ask him to have a look in the loft, see if he can find any photos 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

FentonLeigha84

Hi,

Longtime lurker first time posting 🙋🏼‍♀️

I did follow Mrs Hinch last year when I first came across her, she seemed harmless enough then and down to earth, but as time went on I started realising she's actually sly and sneaky...... I can't stand the freebies, I get business do it cos it's cheaper than buying proper advertisements in magazines, telly etc but it really boils my piss that they send an item out to numerous "celebs" Iv seen that breast pump all the instacelebs are using its £300 and Iv seen at least 12 celebs it's been gifted too, some have 2 of them and this was 1 of the things annoying me about hinchycunt, it's the patter aswell "oh im on my last lush bath bomb" only seeing her Ava may aroma stash when it's nearly empty and the "I'll need to order more" tagging avamayaroma in it knowing full well she'll get sent a load 🙄🙄 which was her intention all along, to get it free instead of buying.

Lately though Iv been thinking - it's clear she was desperate for fame, I read on here I'm sure she originally set up 3 accounts to see what one took off & it was her home/cleaning account, well now there is loads more cleaning accounts & home styling accounts and people are no longer liking her so it's like she's trying to find another niche.... 1. Being an insta celeb for the sake of it and just advertising places & items - Disney holiday and the beggy posts for future holidays, 2. Hair & beauty (1 of her original plans) - for awhile she seemed to be doing a lot of make up stories and now a hair one but she knows she won't sustain "fame" that way cos of her Gretel filter so now we have the 3. Baby/mummy celeb - she's doing the weaning finger foods (ironic seen as we've never saw Ronnie being allowed a finger food or to make a mess before) but it seems lately it's all about Ronnie and crafts etc is she trying to be an insta whatsherface?? The annoying posh woman that is out every Christmas showing us how to make Christmas crackers, been in the press for making her kids travel economy while she goes first class? Her. It's like she's going down that route now cos it didn't work with Henry and being a Dogmum celeb.

I don't like to be nasty and comment on her motherings skills as I dont know her personally and what goes through her head but I'm also an observer and analyser, not officially obv I just like analysing people's behaviour to try see why they are the way they are and I can't tell if she is anxious around Ronnie and isn't sure if herself with him or if she's just not maternal really, some people don't like the baby stage and prefer when they are little people and a bit more independent, but like you guys have commented before she does seem to "baby" him a lot, almost in a controlling way. I do wonder if she had or has gender disappointment? Henry is a boy so age had a Son and I wonder if she hoped for a girl to dress as a Mini Me in little bows dresses etc.

I dunno, just putting my 2cents in, sorry for the long post Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I’m guessing this is one of you guyzzzz who liked my comment on the RSPB page! 😂
I’m probably going to hell for this but the username and profile pic made me burst out laughing!
That’s horrible to be honest he’s just a baby 🥺

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

megalou

Probably one of them girls at primary school that walks about with her pencil sharpener an glitter pens lording it over everybody else
No idea about primary school but she definitely lorded it up around secondary school with her Cassandra from Only Fools and Horses haircut.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

PurpleLemonade

I think she must spend her Saturdays writing a new children's book. It's about a magical garage that spits out baby baths, new benches and anything else you wish for. The Grinch and the Garage of Wonders.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Madams139

D213CBCD-C470-483E-A94A-E575849CC4EA.png

Mum of the year? No.
Most relatable? No
Wiper and sprayer of already clean things? Yes.
Hoarder of the year? Yes
Worst diet of the year? Yes
Pointy shoulder of the year? Yes

who else is in the running so I can vote for them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

NF1989

I’m really tempted to message the mother and baby Instagram and question why Hinch has made it to the list? I don’t get it, she doesn’t exactly do anything special? She’s got a ton of money, does nothing amazing with it, and overly cleans her house. I mean come on who miltons the kids bath toys?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Macklen83

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion

Ma of the year, what a load of tosh, time ya put your shag pile jumper in the WOSSSHHH

I want an award, I made my son a fried egg sandwich today and I have to start 4 nightshifts in a&e from tonight 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

megalou

Can we start a go fund me to help you out from the loft?
Crisis over, after almost 10 minutes of shouting for my husband and son and my phone calls being ignored, my husband came. He laughed his arse off for quite a while at the fool stuck in the loft and then helped me down. A stiff drink is needed methinks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62