Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a mum of the year list but still puts her child in a fecking moses basket lying on top of FUR and after nearly a year has had to start recording his nap times!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Notice how shes not even trying to hide with the "I bought these before lockdown" lie, it's now "i bought these a while ago off eBay" 🙄

also, 'Corkkkk'?? Arggghh
Because these sge actually did - it was around dusneygate time.

Reactions: 5
I’m finally getting my moneys worth from her shite book...
So, in it she says “when I was 21 and thought I knew everything I had a gastric band fitted and I’ve lost just over eight stone since 2011.”
it then goes on to say
“I think I was in denial about my size for a long time, and then one day I went on a ride at Southend-On-Sea Adventure Island and I couldn’t fit in the seat. The safety bar just wouldn’t stay shut. Having to get off that ride was the most humiliating feeling I’ve ever had and I could just feel eyes staring at me. After that, I felt more uncomfortable than ever.”

She started working with Jamie when she was 23 and fancied him straight away. She goes on to say that she felt her style was dated and not cool compared to everyone else in the office and her eyebrows were “not on fleek, guys” she had no money and still shopped in the little village boutique.

Tattlers assemble! Make of that what you will. ATV
Same story that kid Harry SW prat said he lost 8 stone, wasn't he and her mates, she use to tell him how to get followers, he didn't get them followers for charm.

Reactions: 8
My youngest didn't crawl, or roll, or bum shuffle. He genuinely just wanted to stand and then walked at 13 months.

Now, back to the Hinch bashing!

I don't usually comment here but enjoy reading, some of you are hilarious!
This would be fine of course. But Ronnie isn’t making that decision and learning for himself it seems. Babies who want to just stand and then walk will learn to get in those positions themselves, not be propped up unsafe on a sofa

Reactions: 14
And there he is napping in the death trap again.

Sophie hun, your only making yourself look bleeping stupid and selfish. Nap that child in his bed which is appropriate for him. Stop being a dick.
She obviously does not care about that child's safety 😊
She’s clueless . CLUELESS. But where are her family to tell her he shouldn’t be in that now? But again isn’t it common sense?

Reactions: 14
Because these sge actually did - it was around dusneygate time.
I can spell, honest. One handed here - the other is trying to slurp down a cuppa while it's still hot.

Has anyone mentioned how she's spelled turmeric wrong on her jar?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t label everything? Pretty sure you do? Down to a candle jar bird bath which I’m sure the birds are all lining up to read this morning 😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I gained more then I lost as well 😂 the mindset is so hard to shake off. It just draws you in cause you read about people who lost half a stone in a week but you cant mantain it.It's Slimming World you can eat unlimited carbs and no long term is isn't healthy.
Well done for losing the weight and keeping it off :)
Thank you! I was 24 stone, my mum died and I lost 12 stone in 6 months from stress. I’ve put 2 back on over 7 years, so I just want to tone up more than anything now.
I think that’s normal work diets though - as soon as you step away, they bang the weight back on you and you’re bigger than original. Such a nightmare.
I wanted to try keto, but I went to a forum to get more info and bleeping hell - they were HORRIBLE. one woman kept saying ‘what’s your macro?’ The only macro I know is a computer shop, I’m asking for advice.
‘I can’t help you until you tell me your macro’.
i gave up after that.

Yum Bombay and raisins 🤢
That label is wonky. That would drive me insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why isn’t he in his cot upstairs? In his own room he’s nearly 1

Sophie love, just because you’ve had a ‘day off’ the gram it doesn’t mean you need to make up for it the next day and post any old shite. Ten stories so far and god knows how many more to come. I don’t think I’ve ever even posted ten stories.

• Haha
This obsession they all have with labelling EVERYTHING makes me cringe so much. It looks tit!!
yes! I really don’t get it at all. If you must decant every ingredient into another container (a total waste of time, effort and money imo) then I suppose you have to but these women are labelling the shelves in their cupboards and fridges! Can you not remember where things go without it written down to remind you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t get her. Does she think that other people empty the already glass jars that herbs and spices come in into new glass jars? Because we don’t. We leave them in the jars they come in. I’m guessing the “herbs” jar is Italian herbs from Tesco? However the amount in those new jars, it looks like she’s bought about 3 of each to make them look good as they’re full, which is just wasteful.
I’m a weirdo who has a magnetic spice rack on my fridge - HEAR ME OUT!!! It’s because I don’t have much cupboard room for all the bloody jars, so I got those magnet ones and I have more room to store more shite.
Don’t ban me from here. I like you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow is she actually having a dig at the bunny company now. Knowing it was gifted but blatantly not putting gifted in the post
She honestly almost ruined their business. But then they still continued to climb up her arse and eventually saw there was no reasoning with her sheep so deleted their comment and deleted any trace of her on their page. Too be honest I don’t know why they were hanging on to her coz they gifted Henry a bunny which hinch took to the vet with him and still didn’t give the company a mention. They have just under 3k followers and hinch could have bumped them up at any time but she hasn’t. She’s a nasty piece of work.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Im sorry but why is Jamie wearing a t-shirt with his initials on?? and why does it say JH and not JV?? Surely it should also be marked #gift as why would anyone by a T-shirt like that 🤦‍♀️ I bet she is waiting for a company to gift them matching outfits 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she had this dymo label maker since last year why has she only been using it for the last few weeks? 🤔
No offence to anyone but those labels are horrible. A more manual version of them were being used by my family in the 80s but the actual labels still look the same - dated!

There’s a video on Henry’s insta where you can clearly see a packet of fags. We don’t know whether they’re Jamie’s or Hinchs (or both) but someone in that house smokes or used to (as this was 2017)
I reckon it’s Henry.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.