Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day off social media but she’s following more people than she was first thing this morning... alright love!
They just do this bulls*** to get attention every now and again. Most likely running out of content and also adds a bit of mystique without even trying. Sad times.

Reactions: 11
I just voted "No" with both my real and my spare accounts :love: Hello 23%

I feel serene and peaceful, as one of those accounts Hinch blocked after I sent her a nice message back in the day before I saw through her bs.

That's been like, a 2 year revenge wait :LOL:

Seriously though, imagine being a mother and climbing up some dingbats ahole like that publicly! :ROFLMAO: Over that wretched looking uncooked / unheated mess of a burger, of all things! Jamie Oliver must be shaking in his boots.

Screenshot_2020-04-11-14-54-49.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
But guyyzzzz, all her sheep will see that she works sooo hard and deserves a day off because she's she's such an inspiration. 🙄
I'm surprised she won't be up for an academy award for cinematography for all the invested time used to stage every bleeping picture and video .
It's all so weird and off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Im have bizzare dreams that Negan from the walking dead is trying to kill me all the time. Not just the one dream, bloody several of them
Oh I love me a bit of Negan (now I'm over the Glenn thing). He could pay me a visit in my dreams any day. Though dreaming requires sleep which my kids apparently don't like
Maybe if I spray zoflora everywhere we can all catch some shut eye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen that MGH has morphed into hinch and dyed her hair blonde 🙈😂
never seen her until she was mentioned on here but my god something about her makes me feel uneasy😂like she would stomp on your face in a club just for being there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why am I suddenly following mrhinchhome .... I’m pretty certain I would not of clicked follow voluntarily however I have consumed a fair bit of alcohol during lockdown 🤣 first time I’ve watched his stories and, as expected, they are shite x ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she even take a day off social media? She will take tit loads of pictures and videos anyway to upload tomorrow telling us all what she was up to? So really, is there any point?

• Haha
Just seen this on Facebook 😂 hinchy’s Easter breakfast tomorrow 🤔
2C7A3741-E9A8-46B1-8735-29DC4CF3F320.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Just had a wee swatch on simply the vests intsta... are they having “burgers” again?! 😳😂 he is doing some serious arse licking today with her, pair of saddos! Go play with your son instead of playing with your sheep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly think Vest Life wants to be more famous than Queen Soph. If Soph could and i dare say she would give up her Instagram life as lets be honest she's made enough for a comfortable life, he would carry it on. He thrives on the attention - sad bloke

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.