Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megalou

I cannot wait for her to bake a cake.

Ok guyzzzzzz, I just put some self rrrrraising flour in a bowl, added some eggs from their little house, bit of sugaaaaaarrrrrrr and buttaaaaaarrrrrrr and mixed it up. I put it in the oven guyzzzzzz and look at it now. It's like... literally risen. I can't believe it guyzzzzzz, is that shhhtupid? It's just amazing, I can't believe this is happening to little old me in my little village. I'm so pleased with it guyzzzzz. I just can't believe these ingrrrrrrredients have made a cake, it's amazing. It's just... yeah, I absolutely love it guyzzzzzz.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140

Minkeh

Hi guysssss 👋🏿
Maybe I’m hormonal or I’ve been stuck in the house too long...but somebody touched on this in the last thread and it’s something I’ve thought before too. Jamie is the puppet master and Sophie is his cash cow.
She’s so manic now and always looks dead behind the eyes, I’d love to have a chat with the “real” Sophie, she really seems like a lost soul and I don’t think she’s happy. I can’t see her personal insta, but even the Mrs Hinch one has changed a lot from when she first started, she used to be quite funny and that she’d be a laugh, that was her USP in the beginning. As she’s gotten bigger she seems to have lost herself, I think when she talks about anxiety this is what she means, she wasn’t great on This Morning, her photo shoots look awkward as hell because she doesn’t really want to be there. Bug eyes is always there lurking in the background, playing the supportive husband, I’ll bet behind closed doors he’s pushy and manipulative. The fact it’s his name as well, he’ll never let her forget that. I think that’s why her content is so boring and lacking, her heart isn’t in it anymore. She’s made her money, I think given the choice she’d disappear back into obscurity.
She’s clearly not used to being told what to do (the slap on the wrist from P&G over lidgate, anyone!) She uses Gretal as a comfort blanket so any negative comments are aimed at Gretal and not Sophie. Her weight issues, that’s the actions of a troubled person, and I think there’s more to her not being left alone than just not being able to look after Ronnie by herself, I don’t think she’s looking after herself at the moment.
Jamie has clearly done something to annoy her, from that strange singing whilst grating cheese to the awkwardness between them whilst “clapping”. Jamie knows he has to keep her sweet tho, to keep the money rolling in. I bet he wants to be the “celebrity” in this relationship and it’s him pushing for more couple projects rather than just Sophie.
Just my morning ramblings as I try to ignore the carnage the boys are making in the living room, I’ll go back to being a troll now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 123

AC55

VIP Member
Happy Easter everyone 😊😊 I hope you all have the best time you possibly can right now.
I wonder what that shower of shite are going to do today? I've just watched the potato peeler debacle and I just want to say this:
SOPHIE HINCHLIFFE YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE HUMAN RACE. YOU THINK YOU ARE SO CLEVER AND PRETTY WHEN IN FACT YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF TRASH AND YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU TRY TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT YOUR LIFE IS WHOLESOME AND PERFECT WHEN IN FACT IT'S FAR FROM IT. YOUR CONSTANT NEED FOR PRAISE AND WORSHIP FROM STRANGERS IS BIZARRE , YOUR INABILITY TO COPE WITH CRITICISM IS PATHETIC AND YOUR INABILITY TO PARENT YOUR SON IS WOEFUL.

ALL THE BEST
NOW FUCK OFF!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109

TomTitLane

VIP Member
The stuff she is finding in that garage is amazing. It's like Mary Poppins and her bag. What will she find next? Come on, Ma Barker, out you come.

20200410_123401.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo - next Thursday night her & Jamie will do the limbo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Can I just take a moment to give a virtual standing ovation for those who dreamt up:
Vest Life
Kanye Vest
Fred Vest

Absolutely creased here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

kettlecrisp32

Hate to be the one to break it to you Hinchy but, your ‘BBQ trolley’ appears to be missing one vital element. A barbecue. THAT is a George Forman grill.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Astonishing

VIP Member
Jamie’s Spotify playlist

the vest collection;
some hit songs featuring his favourite tunes! Featuring;
simply the vest by Gretel moaner
golddigga by Kanye vest
Vest of my love by the emotional
Fool again by vestlife
Vest thing I never had (gifted) by Beyoncé
Vest day of my life (when she goes to home bargains) by Best selling author
Doin the vest I can - a parody by Zoph

Way to much time on my hands today as the kids are all napping for some bizarre reason 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Ooooo the magic garage is about to produce some BBQ bits she "found."
Course you did Sophie, beautiful weather and luckily your garage has exactly what you need to make a bbq trolley 🙄🙄
Give it a rest.
Her garage is like the room of fucking requirement, isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Louk

VIP Member
Come on guyysss, I can't believe no one has said this already (have they?)

All the vest! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65