Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple goals? Your not serious or are you? What makes them so special, duck all! Pair of pricks.

Anyone else inspired to get their grill out and start cooking in the garden, or is it just the cult that will follow suit? 😂

Someone please vote NO on that poll.

Watch out Hinch when the cats is away the mouse comes out to play. Your hubbie is virtually winking at people, you wanna throw his flip flops away and chain him to the rads. 😂
I had to go on and vote no. 😂 you seen the state of the poster too? She has them drawn on sperm shaped eyebrows. Is it a requirement to have tit facial hair to be a hincher?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So thought I'd have a scroll through lardsomes IG (why is that even a thing btw) and I really do despair, no wonder that mutt of hers it so miserable all the time. He's just another one of her toys to dress up 🤦‍♀️ I really don't think she sees him as a dog at all, he is her child and he even has his own room for God's sake. Where is he in the pecking order of that house 🙄
I once made a joke about when we get a dog (s)he could have our spare room as his/her own bedroom to sleep in
i thought my fella was gonna lose his mind at the idea-I’ve never seen him go so red

a month later,while at work,someone happened to say about hinchs dogs room
I swear I thought they where joking-they where serious

its a (fat) dog Sophie-treat him like one-my granddad loved his dog-walked her everyday-she lived the life every dog dreams of
his weakness was feeding her
what he ate-the dog ate
he was horrified when he took her to the vet and she was massively overweight
overfeeding a dog is just as cruel as staving one
she was put on a diet (she wasn’t impressed!) but he beat himself up long after she died about how cruel he’d been to her-even tho he hadn’t meant to be-he was killing her with kindness
He got at least 3 extra years out of her but he did the right thing in the end

learn by this you daft witch

Reactions: 10
I had to go on and vote no. 😂 you seen the state of the poster too? She has them drawn on sperm shaped eyebrows. Is it a requirement to have tit facial hair to be a hincher?
Good 😂 no I didn't see the poster? Can you SS a picture? Or isn't that aloud? Well it's beats having fair eyebrows, actually I dunno what is worse haha.

To be a Hincher you have to pass the test-
*tit hair
*tit eyebrows
*dull house
* dull personality

And the rest 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure the votes been removed I can’t find it!! Was going to vote no!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why in both stories did he say the exact same thing -

“Suns out. Happy days.”

Is his brain that tiny it can only hold a couple of words so he’s constantly on repeat? Like an episode of Only Fools and Horses?

Also yes, the sun is out ... if people want to sit in their garden, drink, have a bbq then do it but it’s not bleeping “happy days” ... I think these are some of the darkest days of our lives tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So basically by voting No, she will know who the tattlers accounts are??!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Having a day off shows what utter bullshit she is peddling.

If social media is just her being her, living her life, taking and sharing a few pictures, then why would you need a day off? You would simply make some breakfast..take some pictures, play in the garden ...take some pictures Etc etc.

It shows that everything is made up for content and she can’t think of things to post because it is not real life. Why oh why can’t people see through all these bullshit accounts, yes Mario I include you in that too!
But guyyzzzz, all her sheep will see that she works sooo hard and deserves a day off because she's she's such an inspiration. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why in both stories did he say the exact same thing -

“Suns out. Happy days.”

Is his brain that tiny it can only hold a couple of words so he’s constantly on repeat? Like an episode of Only Fools and Horses?

Also yes, the sun is out ... if people want to sit in their garden, drink, have a bbq then do it but it’s not bleeping “happy days” ... I think these are some of the darkest days of our lives tbh.
They are both a pair of ignorant cunts. They really do have nothing to say. It's painful watching them both talk and try to sound relatable and fun 😂😂😂
Was only a matter of time before vestlife began to snake his way up the insta ranks 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.