Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So thought I'd have a scroll through lardsomes IG (why is that even a thing btw) and I really do despair, no wonder that mutt of hers it so miserable all the time. He's just another one of her toys to dress up 🤦‍♀️ I really don't think she sees him as a dog at all, he is her child and he even has his own room for God's sake. Where is he in the pecking order of that house 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Her barmy army are so bleeping pathetic who in their right level head thinks that burger looks good??? Desperate for a bleeping shout out View attachment 107000
Drooling 😂 morons. Why oh why don’t they understand that that cheese needs to be melted on top, whilst cooking it. Absolute idiots. Honestly, I never realised such dumb people existed, until I came across Grinch. And Onslow, your voice is the best 😂. You sound thicker than you look, and you look like an extra out of the hills have eyes. All the best erm..:.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think Stacey has told her to take a day off social media due to those comments yesterday and nothing to do with how she is feeling. If hinch had any decent management they would be telling her to come off and delete those comments.
What we’re the comments last night?

Reactions: 1
So she is off the gram to pre record content for tomorrow, fat vest life is cooking diarrhea inducing burgers and just posting screenshots of arse licking bleep followers

Live the life guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So thought I'd have a scroll through lardsomes IG (why is that even a thing btw) and I really do despair, no wonder that mutt of hers it so miserable all the time. He's just another one of her toys to dress up 🤦‍♀️ I really don't think she sees him as a dog at all, he is her child and he even has his own room for God's sake. Where is he in the pecking order of that house 🙄
I know he annoys a lot of people on here, but as a dog lover I do feel sorry for Lardsnomes.
He’d be better off with owners who would treat him like a dog, take him out for nice walks & make sure he’s fed properly.
That Easter bonnet photo of him is ghastly. All that ‘best brothers’ shite gets right on my tit ends too! I’m willing to bet that Lardsnomes gives about as much of a duck about her kid as I do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Day off social media but she’s following more people than she was first thing this morning... alright love!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am so glad that poor hard working girl is taking yet another day off social media of course she deserves it. Don't forget that for the past 3 weeks she has now to add in on top, yes on top, of her 75 insta stories a day to go out into the garden at some time on Thursday to clap like a seal with hast the vesta while maintaining that she is living the vest like ever.

Pesky NHS and essential workers all claiming to be in danger and be more valuable than her. Never heard anything like it. Over 5000 of her sheep fainted clean away at the thought but we can be reassured they are now social isolating just in case it was that damn virus not just shock. No wonder she had had to have 2 days off cut her some bloody slack.

Personally I am tweeting Matt Hancock (the Health Minister for Soph's information) to give it out on the daily update that despite having her phone amputated she remains well but after consultation with Boris they both agree the country cannot afford to have 2 key figures at risk. So Boris will shortly take one for the team and return to leading the country while Saint Sophie he feels should stay on furlough from social media for the forseeable future. Then the country can rest assured she is there whenever we need to pine a loo after lock down ends. Privately Matt feels Boris won't need to call on that resource but best be prepared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Stacey Solomon: the hero we didn't know we needed 🤣🤣View attachment 106949
so hinch obviously understands the pressures of social media so tells Mario to do it too, but if they find it that hard on social media then how about get the duck off it 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one is forcing them to stay online and they initially put themselves on there for all to see! Can’t stand the heat then get the duck out the *gifted kitchen!

they make out their lives are so difficult and so hard done by 🙄 cry me a river

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone seen that MGH has morphed into hinch and dyed her hair blonde 🙈😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.