Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they really cared about their fans, they would stagger their days off. I imagine the fans follow hinch, solomon, and the cleaning dude. So now they'll have nothing to watch :LOL:

If they had any sense about them, Hinch would've taken Friday off, Solomon saturday, and Mario Sunday or monday. I love how they stuck their middle finger up at their fans by all bolting the same day lol. Especially as some fans are still working and today are off and would like to be distracted / watch lmao.

They do make me laugh though, needing a day off and making out like they are stressed and stuff, when all they do is post a few seconds of their lunch, polishing something, or hoovering. And seemingly having the best time of their lives :rolleyes: (quoting Hinch) Can't be all that great love, you can't wait to quit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just voted "No" with both my real and my spare accounts :love: Hello 23%

I feel serene and peaceful, as one of those accounts Hinch blocked after I sent her a nice message back in the day before I saw through her bs.

That's been like, a 2 year revenge wait :LOL:

Seriously though, imagine being a mother and climbing up some dingbats ahole like that publicly! :ROFLMAO: Over that wretched looking uncooked / unheated mess of a burger, of all things! Jamie Oliver must be shaking in his boots.

View attachment 107057
That looks like the kind of burgers I had st school. You’d think with both of them being at home ALL the time one of them would learn to cook. 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They just do this bulls*** to get attention every now and again. Most likely running out of content and also adds a bit of mystique without even trying. Sad times.
She’s still there lol,someone I follow has tagged mrs Grinch in a story photo of whatever latest tatty book of hers she’s getting these guys to buy and grinchy has liked her story so she’s uploaded it so we can all see she’s been noticed by her queen 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I were a Hincher I’d still vote no. I’d follow you for your ‘cleaning hacks’ not for your boring family life drivel. You’re not a mummy blogger. You didn’t get famous for bonking your boss and then popping out a sprog which you go on to use for freebies.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hinch is playing the same song today while Vestinator cooks the burgers as she was yesterday when he hoovered the rug. It must be his witch call. As soon as she plays it he runs with his balls tucked up and does as he is told.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just know tomorrow is going to be a festival of shite. Ronniehastuftsnotoofshas futzrunslikeUsainBoltblesshimcanstandforhours will no doubt be dressed in an Easter bunny outfit which was obviously #gifted, The Best Dressed Vest will be on repeat with the weather forecast, no doubt putting more burgers on the bbq, Lord Henry of Fatsville will have his bonnet on and his cock out for the photo shoot by the essential garden bench and Maleficient will be giving out Easter Blessings to her worshippers, while reminding everyone to complete their Easter Hinch list in their notebooks ready for next week while telling everyone how lucky she is! I think I'll throw up now!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Taken a break again..... so she can have all her family round for Easter fun without us knowing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm relatively new to all this Mrs Hinch thing but she is obviously not really as stupid as she tries to make out otherwise she wouldn't be a millionaire. The really stupid ones are the followers who pay good money for a notebook and other swipe ups to keep the money rolling in. I cannot believe that even that dog has 174,000 followers! Who are these idiots? God help us if they have kids and pass all this tit on to them. I despair

Reactions: 25
Anyone else think the stupid "break from insta" post is a way of bullying your competition off the gram for a day? I'm all for them having a day off, but someone else publicly shaming you to do so when it might not be convenient? 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm relatively new to all this Mrs Hinch thing but she is obviously not really as stupid as she tries to make out otherwise she wouldn't be a millionaire. The really stupid ones are the followers who pay good money for a notebook and other swipe ups to keep the money rolling in. I cannot believe that even that dog has 174,000 followers! Who are these idiots? God help us if they have kids and pass all this tit on to them. I despair
well I don’t like to call anyone stupid, but trust us she stupid. She just got lucky is all and now has a good manager behind her...and her stupid ‘Hinchers’ ate it up and as you say made her fortune for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
to be fair if I did a bbq my fat arse wouldn’t just have 1 burger, id eat well more than 1 🤣🤣
Every time we have burgers I have two, and chips, and salad😂 cos I'm elfy 🤣

Im have bizzare dreams that Negan from the walking dead is trying to kill me all the time. Not just the one dream, bloody several of them
He's quite welcome to do anything to me! He's seriously fit! I'm happy to take one for the team and have that dream for you! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
well I don’t like to call anyone stupid, but trust us she stupid. She just got lucky is all and now has a good manager behind her...

Agree. Stupid people get rich every day, sadly. Because they have good teams behind them. Keeping it once they are irrelevant is the real test.

I remember when everyone said Katie Price / Jordan was a good business woman, when it was her team all along. She was just good at courting publicity by being outlandish as possible. But she is not smart. She didn't invest and blew it by middle age.

Jamie is the one keeping this ball rolling. Whether he's smart enough to invest or save, remains to be seen. It really annoys me that people like Jessica Simpson, Gemma Collins, Kylie Jenner and Vicky Beckham etc are rich for doing diddly squat, it's their teams. They'd actually be richer if they could do it solo, because the teams take quite a cut!

Reactions: 17
Couple goals? Your not serious or are you? What makes them so special, duck all! Pair of pricks.

Anyone else inspired to get their grill out and start cooking in the garden, or is it just the cult that will follow suit? 😂

Someone please vote NO on that poll.

Watch out Hinch when the cats is away the mouse comes out to play. Your hubbie is virtually winking at people, you wanna throw his flip flops away and chain him to the rads. 😂
I just voted no! 😂 Stupid cow needs more to do with herself! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell CMAA is back under a new name and new account. In her bio 'DM/email me for collabs' . She has come back at a time like this on the beg clearly for freebies . duck sake why do all of these greedy fuckers think they are entitled to have everything gifted to them. Boils my bleeping piss
What’s her new name?

Reactions: 4
I wonder what happened to her not being on insta as much. Remember that breakdown she had a while ago... she was crying saying she was taking a step back and concentrating on her family or some bullshit.... I think she had a few hours off then came back posting more than ever and acting like nothing had happened!! Would love to know what that was all about!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.