Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Posting on Facebook on a ‘Social Media break’ Soph stop lying for goodness sake

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just voted "No" with both my real and my spare accounts :love: Hello 23%

I feel serene and peaceful, as one of those accounts Hinch blocked after I sent her a nice message back in the day before I saw through her bs.

That's been like, a 2 year revenge wait :LOL:

Seriously though, imagine being a mother and climbing up some dingbats ahole like that publicly! :ROFLMAO: Over that wretched looking uncooked / unheated mess of a burger, of all things! Jamie Oliver must be shaking in his boots.

View attachment 107057
55% ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't posted on here before, but been lurking and reading on here for ages. Just wanted to say that I think I was the first to vote no to Onslow Vest life poll 🙊 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.