Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have second hand embarrassment for her.
I liked her for a while last year, but even then, I never thought of her as anything particular, them as 'couple goals' or that the both of them were anything more than a cleaner and her husband. Now I think they're both a pair of selfish, money grabbing bleeping cretins! :mad:

Reactions: 10
I liked her for a while last year, but even then, I never thought of her as anything particular, them as 'couple goals' or that the both of them were anything more than a cleaner and her husband. Now I think they're both a pair of selfish, money grabbing bleeping cretins! :mad:
I liked her back at the start when she first started to get a bit of notice. I saw her in the Sun and followed her. At first she would like my pictures, leave a little note etc. Only ever the pics where I did mini Hinch hauls. I messaged her one day and she blocked me. It was a bit of a learning curve but I quickly came to realize her nature and what it's all about with the links and business side. I was naive at first, and thought she did those links and product recommendations out of the goodness of her heart. lol. I still get why people get sucked in and don't know she's a big business. Once the surface is scratched, the whole ugly story unfolds.

And once those rose-tinted glasses get whipped off, there's no going back is there lol The manipulation and lies are so blatant. I think I keep waiting for her to redeem herself but it never happens! She just keeps revealing herself to be an ugly person. (not visually, inside) I find it quite sad, it's a shame because I'd have loved to back a fellow Brit doing well. But not this shady, greedy couple. No way!

I don't trust either of them any further than I could throw them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder what happened to her not being on insta as much. Remember that breakdown she had a while ago... she was crying saying she was taking a step back and concentrating on her family or some bullshit.... I think she had a few hours off then came back posting more than ever and acting like nothing had happened!! Would love to know what that was all about!!
And then Gleam reminded her she is stuck in a contract β€œwitch, get back on Insta and earn us money, you daft bleep!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just voted no! πŸ˜‚ Stupid cow needs more to do with herself! πŸ™„
That's the thing they haven't got anything to do with themselves as Hinchy is taking a break, so they all jump on Jamie boy's coat tail, act beggy and hope for a shout out from the special one πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I Can’t help but think she maybe taking a day off to boost his following? If the mad sheep know he is posting and she’s not they will start following him to get their fix πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
And then Gleam reminded her she is stuck in a contract β€œwitch, get back on Insta and earn us money, you daft bleep!”
I think Charlton β€˜Vest’on also took a β€˜career break’ so he could keep an eye on her to keep her earning. He’s definitely pushing her and now trying to squeeze in on the insta action.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How do you vote, do you just click the button as i've tried it and nothing like that comes up

Reactions: 3
That
I just know tomorrow is going to be a festival of shite. Ronniehastuftsnotoofshas futzrunslikeUsainBoltblesshimcanstandforhours will no doubt be dressed in an Easter bunny outfit which was obviously #gifted, The Best Dressed Vest will be on repeat with the weather forecast, no doubt putting more burgers on the bbq, Lord Henry of Fatsville will have his bonnet on and his cock out for the photo shoot by the essential garden bench and Maleficient will be giving out Easter Blessings to her worshippers, while reminding everyone to complete their Easter Hinch list in their notebooks ready for next week while telling everyone how lucky she is! I think I'll throw up now!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ the vest quotes are the best. Sending you a heartburn burger πŸ‘ sorry that sounded snide with some gaviscon aswell ❀

• Haha
Sorry just realised you have to go onto the other persons page not fat shites

60% yes 40% no haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So, Stacey has told Hinch to have a day off, so Jamie posts instead.... just goes to show that she didn’t want that day off otherwise neither of them would be posting πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I personally think there’s a big reason for them both to be off SM Or her family must be round. 🀣🀣🀣
And of course the SM & grinch face time all the time that’s where Zophlora got her confidence from πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ .. she’s been piping up a lot lately, is she even hinch anymore?! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I literally went and checked her story again cos I thought it’s too much of a good day for her not to be uploading and it just seems she needed time away, thank the lord .. even more a better of a day without her around.. πŸ™β€
let’s look forward to tomorrow of all the uploads of what happened today 🀣🀣

Happy Easter everyone!

How do you vote neither πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

Fuckin hell is she after some tail
Was so tempted to message this one line πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• Haha
How do you vote, do you just click the button as i've tried it and nothing like that comes up
Tap on the post and it gives a link to the girl who's tagged him in, she's called Becky.

How hilarious is this please 🀣🀣
Screenshot_20200411-181248_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That's the thing they haven't got anything to do with themselves as Hinchy is taking a break, so they all jump on Jamie boy's coat tail, act beggy and hope for a shout out from the special one πŸ˜‚
It's madness πŸ˜‚ I mean . What has he ever done that makes him worth a follow πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ he is just a carbon copy of his missus . So boring 😴 why do the sheep need his validation now πŸ˜‚ crazy bastards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.