Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait for her to bake a cake.

Ok guyzzzzzz, I just put some self rrrrraising flour in a bowl, added some eggs from their little house, bit of sugaaaaaarrrrrrr and buttaaaaaarrrrrrr and mixed it up. I put it in the oven guyzzzzzz and look at it now. It's like... literally risen. I can't believe it guyzzzzzz, is that shhhtupid? It's just amazing, I can't believe this is happening to little old me in my little village. I'm so pleased with it guyzzzzz. I just can't believe these ingrrrrrrredients have made a cake, it's amazing. It's just... yeah, I absolutely love it guyzzzzzz.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140
I cannot wait for her to bake a cake.

Ok guyzzzzzz, I just put some self rrrrraising flour in a bowl, added some eggs from their little house, bit of sugaaaaaarrrrrrr and buttaaaaaarrrrrrr and mixed it up. I put it in the oven guyzzzzzz and look at it now. It's like... literally risen. I can't believe it guyzzzzzz, is that shhhtupid? It's just amazing, I can't believe this is happening to little old me in my little village. I'm so pleased with it guyzzzzz. I just can't believe these ingrrrrrrredients have made a cake, it's amazing. It's just... yeah, I absolutely love it guyzzzzzz.
I’m pissing myself at ‘these lists have changed my life in many ways’ ok then...😂😂😂😂. They could too change your life!! Go and buy one now for a mere £12

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m pissing myself at ‘these lists have changed my life in many ways’ ok then...😂😂😂😂. They could too change your life!! Go and buy one now for a mere £12
She’s right, they have changed her life. She’s made a shedload of money getting her dumb sheep to buy them 🤷‍♀️ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She won't bake a cake from scratch, she'll have the cake mix where you just add the eggs and milk.
She can't bloody cook so she's going to be crap at baking.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her videos of her clapping for the NHS are embarrassing, she basically makes it a whole show about herself, theres no need to film herself every week making an absolute fool of herself. Especially when she hasn't mentioned the NHS one other time. There's so much good she could do with her platform but all she cares about is money. If she was sincere in her clapping she would go out front like everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just caught up from yesterday, 20 odd pages o_O I see I missed an interloper again! 😩

That cringey clapping video... Does Onslow/Kanye Vest always sound that common?! I watch them on mute usually so don't often hear him. Christ! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s on the last thread so I can’t quote but the person who said she posted happy birthday to that weirdo.. of course she did, she read the posts here on Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Easter everyone 😊😊 I hope you all have the best time you possibly can right now.
I wonder what that shower of shite are going to do today? I've just watched the potato peeler debacle and I just want to say this:
SOPHIE HINCHLIFFE YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE HUMAN RACE. YOU THINK YOU ARE SO CLEVER AND PRETTY WHEN IN FACT YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF TRASH AND YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU TRY TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT YOUR LIFE IS WHOLESOME AND PERFECT WHEN IN FACT IT'S FAR FROM IT. YOUR CONSTANT NEED FOR PRAISE AND WORSHIP FROM STRANGERS IS BIZARRE , YOUR INABILITY TO COPE WITH CRITICISM IS PATHETIC AND YOUR INABILITY TO PARENT YOUR SON IS WOEFUL.

ALL THE BEST
NOW duck OFF!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Can anybody figure out the thing with stories that crops up every time she posts something controversial and posters on here claim she’s deleted it/them, but others can still see? Why does this happen? Then we have loads of backwards and forwards about who can and can’t see the posts, it’s annoying to scroll through if you’re trying to catch up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We need to just randomly send a few people that comment ass licking on her pic the link to this website and see what they think 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She won't bake a cake from scratch, she'll have the cake mix where you just add the eggs and milk.
She can't bloody cook so she's going to be crap at baking.
and she’ll still manage to say I love these guys I really rate them I fink they’re really good if little old me can do them anyone can I’m just a normal girl I don’t know how this happened to me, one minute I’m pining my toilet the next I’m baking my box mix cake! Hope this helps xx ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How stupid was that tik tok please 😴😴 she really is the most ridiculous and boring person on the gram and now she's even managed to make the most boring tik tok video ever 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How stupid was that tik tok please 😴😴 she really is the most ridiculous and boring person on the gram and now she's even managed to make the most boring tik tok video ever 😂😂
I reckon she’s trying to see how she could sell on tik tok!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We have a BBQ trolley? Pretty sure last year she just set her electric 🤦🏻‍♀️ bbq on the table. But hey ho I look forward to this. Has it been hiding in the garage all this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Easter weekend bingo. What we calling out is going to happen?
-finds a paddling pool in the garage
-bbq
-family Skype session
-bakes a cake but it goes wrong...
-Jamie paints the shelf because they found their old tins from last year (hinch dusts them up so they look like they have been in a garage for a year)
Anything else???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.