Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cheese looks plastic and the whole bap looks as dry as duck!
But seriously guyzzzzzz, I'm drooling insideeee!! :love: :ROFLMAO:

Another crazy cow, no doubt! :cautious::ROFLMAO:
It was piled up at the back and I saw hamper basket and I thought aw someone’s going to make a nice Easter hamper maybe and then I saw the picture 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was piled up at the back and I saw hamper basket and I thought aw someone’s going to make a nice Easter hamper maybe and then I saw the picture 🙃
There's nothing wrong with a dry as fook burger in a dismal bun with plastic cheese at Easter, times are hard as it's just little ol' Zoph trying to get by, give her a break! :cautious: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What she means is she’s having a day off posting on Instagram (well since she posted today), will still be looking on social media and will be back later with a stolen quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think Stacey has told her to take a day off social media due to those comments yesterday and nothing to do with how she is feeling. If hinch had any decent management they would be telling her to come off and delete those comments.
which comments? (Sorry I do try and keep up)

Reactions: 1
How bleeping dare that hole post stories constantly saying ‘happy days’ ‘suns shining’ like they haven’t got a care in the world. Oh wait because they haven’t. Its not happy days you fat vest wearing rat face twit there is a worldwide pandemic going on outside of your grey castle if yous bothered to open your eyes and think about others for one second of your gifted playing happy families life. I really hope it comes crashing down for yous soon when the hinch barmy army realise your wifes a fraud, which looking at her recent likes and engagement numbers is slowly happening. You both need to be brought into the real world with a bang.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Right you lot of Tattle Bastards! The world is in a turmoil, lives are being taken, families are devastated. Livelihoods are at serious risk and everyone including myself is scared that the normality we once had may never return.
However, that arse wipe is taking another break from Instagram today and I think we should celebrate! So, everyone , let's imagine you're all in my garden drinking chilled champagne and raising a glass to the fact she's a twit! Cheers! 🍸🍸 😊 xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So Fred Vest has taken over the gram on her day off then? Jesus is there no respite from these free loading tossers? And it's because shes got no content? Theres plenty of content if she actually took the bleeping time to genuinely support small businesses....or put across messages to influence her herd of divs behaviour during this pandemic....or things to support our frontline workers like the NHS. She needs a day off from poncing around in her grey box ....poor zoph. I bet those hundreds of nurses and doctors would like a day off from actually SAVING PEOPLES LIVES AND PUTTING THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES LIVES AT RISK!!!!!! I need to calm down!!!

Reactions: 28
Right you lot of Tattle Bastards! The world is in a turmoil, lives are being taken, families are devastated. Livelihoods are at serious risk and everyone including myself is scared that the normality we once had may never return.
However, that arse wipe is taking another break from Instagram today and I think we should celebrate! So, everyone , let's imagine you're all in my garden drinking chilled champagne and raising a glass to the fact she's a twit! Cheers! 🍸🍸 😊 xxx
Chin chinnnn! 🥳 🍾 🥂

Reactions: 9
literally! Class A cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I sometimes wish we were back in the 80s or 90s before all this internet bullshit came out so people like her didn't just sit on their arse taking a few pics of cleaning with millions in the bank, when us slave drivers get duck all for 40+ hours a week, not to mention NHS staff, soldiers etc who should be on way more! But no, she's made a fortune of doing duck all! I do like a lot of YouTubers and influencers who do deserve it however, but as my username states, I like to moan alot and today I'm on one! Her stupid break has pissed me off more than it should 😂 I want a day off when I feel abit low but I have to keep working you dick head

Reactions: 25
He is one smarmy piece of tit!!!! Both of them fake as Kim k’s arse!!!! Something really off about him ! Defo controlling tit behind the scenes!!!
not a care in the world you patronising bleep happy days sun is shining .....try telling that to the thousands that are currently dying and losing jobs etc!!
just stay the duck off social media because I’m telling you this will backfire on them two hugely when This is over!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Couple goals? Your not serious or are you? What makes them so special, duck all! Pair of pricks.

Anyone else inspired to get their grill out and start cooking in the garden, or is it just the cult that will follow suit? 😂

Someone please vote NO on that poll.

Watch out Hinch when the cats is away the mouse comes out to play. Your hubbie is virtually winking at people, you wanna throw his flip flops away and chain him to the rads. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couple goals? Your not serious or are you? What makes them so special, duck all! Pair of pricks.

Anyone else inspired to get their grill out and start cooking in the garden, or is it just the cult that will follow suit? 😂

Someone please vote NO on that poll.

Watch out Hinch when the cats is away the mouse comes out to play. Your hubbie is virtually winking at people, you wanna throw his flip flops away and chain him to the rads. 😂
I went through and clicked no 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Fred Vest has taken over the gram on her day off then? Jesus is there no respite from these free loading tossers? And it's because shes got no content? Theres plenty of content if she actually took the bleeping time to genuinely support small businesses....or put across messages to influence her herd of divs behaviour during this pandemic....or things to support our frontline workers like the NHS. She needs a day off from poncing around in her grey box ....poor zoph. I bet those hundreds of nurses and doctors would like a day off from actually SAVING PEOPLES LIVES AND PUTTING THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES LIVES AT RISK!!!!!! I need to calm down!!!
If it doesn’t benefit them, neither of them care. A pair of post ‘80s Thatcherites if ever I saw them. “There’s no such thing as society...”

Reactions: 10
When I was following Hinch you didn’t see that much of Jamie in her stories, he was always at work. These days he’s always there, and she seems to be labouring under the impression that he’s likeable & funny. He really isn’t!

I’m sure they must be rich enough now to not need him to work. If I’m being completely honest I’d sack my crappy job off in a heartbeat if I was married to someone raking in as much as she will be. His attempts to become some sort of ‘Insta celeb’ himself are just cringeworthy though! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely think her grid should be flooded with comments to see if she will delete, then we’ll see if she’s really having a day off 🐸 ☕

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.