Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They facetime each other most days...I can only imagine those conversations. I’m sure us horrible trolls are top of the agenda most of the time, that or the latest storage solution guyzzz

View attachment 106994
I don't believe they do. I think they'd make it some sort of vomfest posting pics of them on it and saying tit about "women supporting women". I think it's just to make it look like they're close.

Reactions: 13
Wtf are those buns with the plastic cheese hanging out 😂 and how many times does he have to say “guyzzzz” and erm “my wife’s singing away in the background” she’s dying to sing in insta she actaually believes she can sing because people have said she had a good voice but she’s “too shy”
And it actually just sounded like music playing in the background , but erm let’s get back to those burgers 😂🤣 fatty burgers, plastic cheese AND tomatoes on the side because ther trying to eat healthy 😂🤣 and not to mention his voice I could NOT listen to his voice for longer than that story I’ve just seen , I’ve never heard him speak before I do t follow him but my god his voice is horrible an I think he’s propa putting the Essex twang on even more , such an annoying accent especially from him , I just can’t take them serious I just can’t 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Random thought of the day. I had to clean my hoover filter in my shark today and have to quite often. I don’t have a hairy dog or a baby and have to do mine frequently. Why do we never see her clean her hoover filter seeing as she’s a cleaning account 🤔 does she buy a new filter or hoover every time 😂 I have questions 🤷🏼‍♀️
That is my least favourite job!
cause it takes so bloody long to dry!

another day off hinch. she’s off to buy some more pointless tit that the magic garage will spew up tomorrow complete with a guyzzzzz completely forgot I bought this months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Two frozen Bird’s Eye burgers, 2 slices ’a’ plastic cheese, but a few tomahhhtahs on the side coz we’re trynna be Elfy”

What a bleeping cretin.

(BTW - that’s no shade to Bird’s Eye burgers 😂 I buy them myself sometimes but what I don’t do is eat two of them and think I’m being healthy, because I’m not a pleb).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her barmy army are so bleeping pathetic who in their right level head thinks that burger looks good??? Desperate for a bleeping shout out
53CFAB8E-2E58-41EC-B93B-F8130D7BE585.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Does anyone else find it extremely disturbing that people tag vesticles and zoph in pictures of their kids?
Quick look through his tagged photos and it’s really bizarre.
id never tag an influencer or celeb on photos of my children! What a weird thing to do! desperate people doing anything to be noticed by 2 morons living their vest life through a pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They must have been stockpiling. 4 beef burgers in a box and they’ve gone through 2 boxes in 2 days so 8 burgers but there’s only 2 people in that house who are able to eat whole food
Big Freda will have had some and if course don't forget her first child Henry! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cheap burgers, plastic cheese and white bread rolls. Sums the Hinchliffes up so well, cheap, no substance and bland as hell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Drooling omg 😂😂😂 it's looks dry and definatley not insta worthy 😂😂

Amazing and lucky are not two words I would associate with this monstrosity
That cheese looks plastic and the whole bap looks as dry as duck!
But seriously guyzzzzzz, I'm drooling insideeee!! :love: :ROFLMAO:

Guyzzzzz look at this!!! Someone’s parcel I’m delivering today. Defo a hincher 😵
Another crazy cow, no doubt! :cautious::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That inseparable thing has really annoyed me for some reason, yeah some dogs love the kids they live with and they will follow them about, are protective of them, lay with them etc it’s clear to everyone Henry is NOT that type of dog and is only sitting near Ronnie for the food! Why make something like that up? What is the point? This is what annoys me most about her, she lies about the strangest stuff! I used to quite like watching her but honestly she’s the least genuine person on Instagram, she’s so disconnected to us all even despite what’s going on at the moment when we all feel a sense of togetherness one way or other, she is having the time of her life! Really?!! I’d prefer she shared something real just once!
My dog hates my son and I’ll admit it. He would never do anything but I can’t promise that and I would never leave them alone. My dog is just one of those who doesn’t like to be pestered it’s on his terms he doesn’t mind my son stroking but he likes to pat him and pull which obviously dogs don’t like and I wouldn’t want him to turn on my son so I just always say no whenever he tries to touch him

Reactions: 11
If you have only just discovered him watch his highlights it will give you a laugh. He is the most self absorbed person on Instagram. His threads are really funny as everyone just take the utter piss out of him.
Yeah Mario is another funny one to keep an eye out for 😂 I used to like him but then he did just get too big for his wee boots. The mario thread on here is absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.