Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really am bored now, so I’ve just had a nosy at this Mario bloke who Hinch nominated for a day off.

Yet another grey home cluttered up to the eyeballs with tacky rubbish! I can only assume that all these people who have ripped off Greyville are hoping that they’re going to be the next Hinch & make millions out of it.
The reason they all want to take a ‘day off’ 🙄 is because their lives revolve around buying or being *gifted more & more tat, and if you take that away they’ve actually got nothing to talk about.
If you have only just discovered him watch his highlights it will give you a laugh. He is the most self absorbed person on Instagram. His threads are really funny as everyone just take the utter piss out of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think Stacey has told her to take a day off social media due to those comments yesterday and nothing to do with how she is feeling. If hinch had any decent management they would be telling her to come off and delete those comments.
What comments? 😐

Reactions: 3
I really am bored now, so I’ve just had a nosy at this Mario bloke who Hinch nominated for a day off.

Yet another grey home cluttered up to the eyeballs with tacky rubbish! I can only assume that all these people who have ripped off Greyville are hoping that they’re going to be the next Hinch & make millions out of it.
The reason they all want to take a ‘day off’ 🙄 is because their lives revolve around buying or being *gifted more & more tat, and if you take that away they’ve actually got nothing to talk about.
Mario has a thread on here, it is a thread of wonder....honestly the funniest thread on her. It is brilliant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Mario has the rage because he had a load of content lined up and she’s gone and fucked it for him? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh she’s sent her deputy to work today! And showing off him being manly at the grill. Dig at tattle perhaps
820B035B-CD56-4F96-9480-2F0BAAB4260E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
So hinch has took the day off 🤣 which is a joke in itself, how can you take a day off when you don't bleeping work. Now pond life oppps I mean vest life lol has decided to post instead, happy days having a fake barby on the GF. Trolling tattle again guys!! Between the two of them there is no hope for Ronnie. Utter twats!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just caught up from yesterday, 20 odd pages o_O I see I missed an interloper again! 😩

That cringey clapping video... Does Onslow/Kanye Vest always sound that common?! I watch them on mute usually so don't often hear him. Christ! 😳
Kanye/VEST 😂😂😂😂😂 flipineck am dead 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They facetime each other most days...I can only imagine those conversations. I’m sure us horrible trolls are top of the agenda most of the time, that or the latest storage solution guyzzz

DCD31388-BD28-4724-8813-5707EC311BBC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also I have to say I don’t mind a processed cheese slice on a burger every once in a while ...shoot me now😝
However hers looked absolutely awful 🤢
me 3! 🤣
Have a google of the military way of sleeping. It is about visualisation, controlled breathing and repeating a phrase in your head. When you wake up during the night or struggle to get off to sleep give it a go 😴😴😴
This works like a charm for me!! ever since I had pregnancy insomnia

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jamie boy didn't you get the memo about having a day off social media?

Just had a poke around your insta and it's pretty boring, unlike your wife you hardly post is that cause your babysitting the family 😂

Dunno who's voice is worse- his or hers?

We get it the sun's out, we heard you first time 😂

• Haha
They must have been stockpiling. 4 beef burgers in a box and they’ve gone through 2 boxes in 2 days so 8 burgers but there’s only 2 people in that house who are able to eat whole food

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see they’re having a ‘BBQ’ over in Greyville. Plastic cheese on those burgers looks delish, but where are the raw onions?

If you have only just discovered him watch his highlights it will give you a laugh. He is the most self absorbed person on Instagram. His threads are really funny as everyone just take the utter piss out of him.
Just had a watch of his ‘singing’ highlight.... good Lord! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So bugboy has taken over with Soph having a day off. He sounds as dumb as he looks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m questioning her “BBQ” fridge at her parents now. Will she be taking her own George Foreman for it? I mean surely they can’t have something she doesn’t like an actual BBQ!
🤣 So true because she was an absolute hero for donating them her patronizing kitchen for their GARDEN but it looks like now, the tables have turned and maybe she is the one that needs a donated BBQ, from them 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think Stacey has told her to take a day off social media due to those comments yesterday and nothing to do with how she is feeling. If hinch had any decent management they would be telling her to come off and delete those comments.
what comments? i feel like i’ve missed something lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.