Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching stories from someone I follow on Instagram (I believe they do like Hinch as she has mentioned her in dribs and drabs). Well she’s been quite open about her issues with mental health and that she receives therapy. So she’s talking about doing a tadaa list today. That therapy recommends you write it down and tick it off once you have completed it. This is supposed to motivate you and then you feel better about doing more tasks. Rather than seeing a list full of things that you feel too overwhelmed to complete. I just can’t believe what hinch is doing, twisting something that actually sounds like a really beneficial thing for people who struggle and then making money off it. It’s clear that Hinch doesn’t follow her lists in the way she says. The ticks she does are obviously prerecorded and I think she must reuse a lot of them just to suit her content. This is the first time I’ve seen someone talk about a list in this way, which just makes me see how damaging these Hinch lists could be for someone who is actually struggling. I actually saw a comment on one of her posts the other day from someone asking to borrow Hinch for the day as she used to be bad with ocd, got over it but has now let things slip and doesn’t know how to get back on track with cleaning

I saw this exact comment. The amount of pressure she is putting on her cult to put on themselves is disgusting x

Reactions: 4
Myself and husband work for the NHS (not front line, but support staff) and we have had all annual leave and bank holidays cancelled and go to work every day terrified of what we're bringing back home to our children but you enjoy living your best life whilst many other people struggle and worry trying to keep the country going for the likes of you. Have a nice day off from selling plastic tat to people who don't know any better. Take your clapping for the NHS and shove it up your (probably) bleached hole. All the best.

Sorry for the rant, I should probably take a step back from Hinch right now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thread title suggestion

Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo - next Thursday night her & Jamie will do the limbo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Having a day off shows what utter bullshit she is peddling.

If social media is just her being her, living her life, taking and sharing a few pictures, then why would you need a day off? You would simply make some breakfast..take some pictures, play in the garden ...take some pictures Etc etc.

It shows that everything is made up for content and she can’t think of things to post because it is not real life. Why oh why can’t people see through all these bullshit accounts, yes Mario I include you in that too!

Reactions: 29
Stacey Solomon: the hero we didn't know we needed 🤣🤣View attachment 106949
The thing is, she will interpret this as a day off Insta only. I can truly believe that Stacey is capable of putting her phone down but Zophlora is glued to the damn thing so there is no way she won’t be using it. We’re in for a sesh of pre-records tomorrow!

Reactions: 18
It really sickens me that they are literally complaining about going on social media which is something they choose to do and very much have a choice in whether to partake in, when there are thousands of workers across the country who are choosing to go and save people’s lives under pressure the modern world has never known. It is the most selfish act, first she disrespects the clap by making it all about her and now she’s making out like she needs a day off because life is so difficult when you can’t take set up photographs every day for the gram. What a problem to have. I’m sure lots of people right now wish their only pain in life was posting photographs on an app. She’s a bleeping millionaire she could take off every day for the rest of the year and wouldn’t notice a difference to her life.

Reactions: 38
I saw a message from staff at B&M on a local community forum this morning asking people not to shop for garden stuff, layzee spas etc. as they are non essential and they are risking the staffs lives.

Those are the type of people who will see Hinch "living her best life" and hot foot it down to the shop to copy her. Hinch needs to stop posting completely until we are out of lockdown, her type of content is encouraging people to take unnecessary risks 😡

Reactions: 30
Lying wide awake in bed as my mind just won’t settle. Anyone else having crazy dreams when they do manage to get to sleep?!
How Hinch can say she’s living her best life fannying about in her garden with what’s going on in the world right now, how can she be so idiotic to even say that. As we try and adjust to our new “normal” my thoughts are never far away from this pandemic, the front line staff, the families affected, it’s almost too much to process. I wish she’d duck off from social media, using that poor innocent baby as a prop and that dog needs some proper training.
I had a dream the other day
it’s my birthday in a few days and I dreamt my fella had gone to work (he does nights) and Donald trump climbed up and though my bedroom window while holding a birthday cake
he sang happy birthday to me and I started clapping
he then undid his trousers,pulled out his slug and I started to give him a blowie
ive never woken up so fast in my life!
dream?more nightmare of the worst kind!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Slightly off topic but I love watching Gemma Atkinson and she is such a good mum to baby Mia. Today she’s posted video of her holding her bottle to drink her homemade breakfast smoothie and trying some chocolate. Mia is a month younger than Ronnie. 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She ain’t back
Someone posted on here last night that she’s back under a new name, I don’t know what it is though.

I didn’t watch her that much when she was on before. She seemed like just another grey home cleaning account & there’s an overkill of them on Instagram, all trying to be the next Hinch. Although one thing that I did like about CMAA was that she didn’t post about her kids all the time trying to convince you how much she loves them.

Reactions: 4
Someone posted on here last night that she’s back under a new name, I don’t know what it is though.

I didn’t watch her that much when she was on before. She seemed like just another grey home cleaning account & there’s an overkill of them on Instagram, all trying to be the next Hinch. Although one thing that I did like about CMAA was that she didn’t post about her kids all the time trying to convince you how much she loves them.
charlieslittlegreyhome

Reactions: 5
Ive said it before and ill say it again, I genuinely think she makes up things that the "trolls" say and do for attention because she knows her cult will kiss her arse as soon as she mentions them. I think she was worried her burgers were burnt (to me they looked fine), so before anyone could say anything sje addressed the "trolls"
As for the "pressure and worries of social media" is she actually for real?! She chooses to post her entire life on there and nobody is forcing her to! And with everything going on is that really what she is moaning about? What about the real pressure and real worries that the key workers and those on the front line are currently facing each and every day?! She needs to pull her head from the clouds and get a bleeping grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Now she’s making Jamie lift and vacuum her rug while playing a very cryptic song! I think she’s caught him swiping up another chick on the gram..
I wondered about something being off kilter. Remember when she was trying to decide what film they would watch? Infidelity was a theme in a lot of titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still find it absolutely hilarious that her latest grid post only got 1500 comments, that is a shocking number consider she has 3.3 million followers (bots) guys 🤣. Hinch had over 12,000 comments when she hit 1 million so I think the hinch effect is wearing off and maybe just maybe people are starting to realise that she is a fake twit. I mean if she wanted to increase her engagement figures all she has to do is stop blocking people who actually have an opinion 🤣 can you imagine how many comments she would have if she didn't delete most of them. Every single comment on there is literally a vomfest of her sheep blowing smoke up her arse. She really is a self righteous prick who has a massive superiority complex 😡

Reactions: 38
Boiling with RAGE here. She does
NOT deserve it. NO!

I am a keyworker who has worked 39 hours over the past four days, and I start work again at 6pm this evening for another long shift. I spend my day consoling people who are anxious and scared. I try to spread calm among the people I come into contact with, while risking my own health on the frontline. I also have to deal with my own anxiety and insomnia and I am it eerily drained and exhausted. Oh, to even have a barbecue or a glass of wine, or to discover a new playlist, or to spend hours filming my family going about enjoying activities in my home in which everything is gifted.

No, life is not like that for you, me or anyone who has to go out and actually WORK for a living (and even then worry about their jobs). And there is Sophie Hinchcliffe who films herself clapping and living her best life with her great oaf of a husband (exactly what is his role in society?) not even when everyone else does, so actually misses the entire point - don’t bother next week love, it’s an insult. Just duck the duck off Hinch. And take Stacey with you. I used to love following her, but she needs to take a serious look at how Hinch is dragging her down the gutter.

The end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Does anyone else think Stacey has told her to take a day off social media due to those comments yesterday and nothing to do with how she is feeling. If hinch had any decent management they would be telling her to come off and delete those comments.

Reactions: 22
I really am bored now, so I’ve just had a nosy at this Mario bloke who Hinch nominated for a day off.

Yet another grey home cluttered up to the eyeballs with tacky rubbish! I can only assume that all these people who have ripped off Greyville are hoping that they’re going to be the next Hinch & make millions out of it.
The reason they all want to take a ‘day off’ 🙄 is because their lives revolve around buying or being *gifted more & more tat, and if you take that away they’ve actually got nothing to talk about.

Reactions: 22
Do you think Hinch has been whingeing on the phone to Stacey about the nasty trolls so it prompted the 'day off SM'

If she cant handle the heat then maybe she should get out the kitchen. That's a joke right? She is never in her kitchen unless she is cleaning 😂

She is either gonna have a day where is she pre recording tit (what a treat we are in for tommorow) or she is gonna find that BBQ that she almost forgot about in her little garage of tricks 😉

Guuuyyyyysssss what are we gonna talk about today? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.