Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has brought tears to my eyes. I feel tit about my house not looking like a show home when I look through social media but I have a toddler who is into everything so its hard to get things done.
It may not be a show home, but it’s your family home which is full of love and fun. I’d rather that then a sterile, bland home like Grinch who cant honestly say when she goes to bed that she has spent quality time with Ronnie. I’m a mum to a six month old and would break my heart if I ignored her all day to spend time cleaning an already clean home! I believe she finds random things to do to avoid spending time with Ronnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
are we ready for Sundays Easter photo of the 2 brothers in there easter Bonnet hats have to quick with photo cause fat boy slim will eat his hat

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hate to be the one to break it to you Hinchy but, your ‘BBQ trolley’ appears to be missing one vital element. A barbecue. THAT is a George Forman grill.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I don’t know how to upload screenshots but has she seriously put a George Foreman grill on that stupid trolley and called it a bbq 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Anyone else noticed the cringey way she has started editing her stories? The weird zooming and swirling transitions. Just like her mate Stace. It's so irritating. Is she editing/ doing her stories on tik tok now and then putting them on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well I think ma barker is there tbh. Soph wouldn't survive this long without her and we all know if she wasn't there hinch would go on about how much she misses her and is struggling not seeing her mam ( like most normal people would) but there is very little mention of her at all and considering ma barker was there everyday helping out it doesn't add up.
She’s totally there. The Grinch would definitely be crying into her frebrezze stained sofa everyday if she wasn’t. My guess is, even liar lair pants on fire Soph feels uncomfortable putting that fake show on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hate to be the one to break it to you Hinchy but, your ‘BBQ trolley’ appears to be missing one vital element. A barbecue. THAT is a George Forman grill.
Hahahaha and now she’s just answered the question but it’s perfect for her... cause it is love, such a head

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I have the exact same grill and I wouldn't dream of using it as a bbq, you dont get the same burnt bbq taste that makes a bbq!

Reactions: 13
My first tattle bingo attempt.....

im betting on Ronnie and/or Henry dresses as Easter chicks/bunnies in the garden!

Reactions: 14
When will it ever be enough .. this house she loves why does she need to add to it daily .. she’s got so much tit she can still carry it on without a home bargains trip... now a bbq table .. what will be new that she just ‘found’ tomorrow... it’s almost asif all these shite projects are planned out and given a date. When she needs to think some up she has a day off social media. She’s so transparent I can’t believe her clones believe it all

Reactions: 21
Do you think she’s realised with all her amazing cooking skills that the plastic utensils for the bbq are going to melt?
mmmm plastic burger cheese anyone???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Check the time... maybe it is just behind or she did it really early this morning 🤔
It proves the clock is working,so you would keep it at the right time ....caught red handed clapping for the NHS at 5.50 last night ,no wonder she didn't go out the front , disrespectful pair of morons

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Do you think she’s realised with all her amazing cooking skills that the plastic utensils for the bbq are going to melt?
mmmm plastic burger cheese anyone???
Forget that I see it’s a bleeping George foreman 🤣 thank duck for hinchy in lockdown she makes me crease up 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t deal with these new videos and the spinning, makes me feel a bit sick.
Oi! Hinch! GO AND PLAY WITH YOUR SON 📣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t mean to sound like I’m sticking up for her guys but those garden clocks are a nightmare to change. We had one that was the wrong time for about 8 years 😂

I just want to know where is Ronnie when they’re both filming these videos? 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That grill looks as if it's never been used. I have one of these and it definitely doesn't look as pristine as that, but then I actually use it pretty much weekly. (They are fab for toasties) It is definitely not the same as a bbq.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.