Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we might see Ronn Ron in some sort of Easter attire and bunny ears, fatsomes will have an Easter bonnet, they attempt some Easter crafts maybe some printing with potatos to make eggs on paper. They may have an Easter hunt round the garden little ron running to find them with his garden tools in hand. She might have him eating some eggs with a clean face, bib and tray cause chocolate is his fav guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Mate I have to buy the mix cos I can’t bake to save my life. My kids think it’s great. Point is I try and we do bake. I hate hinch but I don’t feel bad if she buys a mix. At least she’d be baking. However I would think her a bleep if she didn’t do it with Ronnieblesshasfootzandtufts
That’s the thing, she doesn’t even try 😔 it doesn’t need to be anything fancy, kids literally don’t care. Melt some chocolate and chuck in some rice crispies, couldn’t be easier, then let RonDog Millionaire lick the spoon and bowl, he’d have a ball!
Baking is one of my favourite things to do with the kids (particularly my youngest who’s 8) he takes it so seriously with the weighing and measuring and the last time we baked we gave some to our family that live locally and left it on their doorstep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What happened to Mrs Hinch Appreciation page? Someone said it had changed names and all the pictures were gone? What's it called now?

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how much she lies and slips up! It’s constant!
That list it def ma barkers writing because she wrote something before and that was the exact same writing!
Explains why the cot isn’t in there room, Ronnie sleeps with nanny while jamie gets a mouthful of talc 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
How stupid was that tik tok please 😴😴 she really is the most ridiculous and boring person on the gram and now she's even managed to make the most boring tik tok video ever 😂😂
I'm not so sure a grown woman, writing and decorating lists of what she's going to clean today would be classed as cool on Tiktok, I suspect she'll come across as a bit odd.

Whose writing is that?, bit flouncy for Onslow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My mum sent me this when I had my son......hinch if you're reading take note...!! My son is now 16 and to have those days back would be a dream. For sure I wouldn't be hinching...I'd be spending the time with my boy. The years go so quickly and you can never get them back 💔 But hey ho as long as your house is clean who gives tit about your baby!!!! Seeing her bleeping freshen up Friday list this morning has pissed me right off.....you have a beautiful baby. Get your priorities right!!!!
This has brought tears to my eyes. I feel tit about my house not looking like a show home when I look through social media but I have a toddler who is into everything so its hard to get things done.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooooo the magic garage is about to produce some BBQ bits she "found."
Course you did Sophie, beautiful weather and luckily your garage has exactly what you need to make a bbq trolley 🙄🙄
Give it a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
duck me, here we go again. She’s found a few bits in her garage 😂

Poor Ronnie. A glorious day and his mother is fannying around with a BBQ table she’s never going to use. I feel so sorry for that kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t get why she doesn’t just say that her mum is living with them. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
This has brought tears to my eyes. I feel tit about my house not looking like a show home when I look through social media but I have a toddler who is into everything so its hard to get things done.
Trust me....I have plenty of time now to have a show home (but strangely still dont 🙃) the years go so quickly. Your toddler will have beautiful childhood memories of you and time spent together. Doubt they'd remember how beautifully chopped your cushions were! Treasure these years... nothing else is as important ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mate I have to buy the mix cos I can’t bake to save my life. My kids think it’s great. Point is I try and we do bake. I hate hinch but I don’t feel bad if she buys a mix. At least she’d be baking. However I would think her a bleep if she didn’t do it with Ronnieblesshasfootzandtufts
She has the time as she doesn't work, Jamie is there looking after Ronnie so she has no excuse. Even if she made Fairy cakes i do them all the time, so easy. Ronnie would love them but no she would rather fill him up with those pouches. At least you try which is more than can be said for Soph

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her garage is bleeping magical isn’t it! Like a portal all this tit she keeps producing.

Can’t wait to see Lord tubster doggy Ronnie in his Easter attire.
ronjonlonglegshasthefootzfavouritesalmonslopIn his gifted little Easter suit (makes her cry when he’s all dressed up in a shirt with nowhere to go)

surprised she hasn’t had a }gifted Easter wreath delivered to the door.
Or will the magic garage produce some little plastic eggs for her to decorate her house?
🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Poor Ronnie’s had his fun activity for the week according to her weekly list 😔
Yes, she's got edible paints on Ronnie's list, such a shame it's the only thing involving playing on there. I'm sure Ronnie's not really bothered if all his laundry is folded or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She always says "I don't know how I'm going to do it" and then 5 minutes all later is all done and "I love it guyyyz"
She knows exactly what she wants to do, shes seen something on Pinterest she wants to copy....just say you've seen something you want to recreate.
Stop making out your some soft of off-the-cuff genius who just "had a play" and came up with something magical (FYI I haven't looked at anything she's made and found it magical but all her sheep do!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi guysssss 👋🏿
Maybe I’m hormonal or I’ve been stuck in the house too long...but somebody touched on this in the last thread and it’s something I’ve thought before too. Jamie is the puppet master and Sophie is his cash cow.
She’s so manic now and always looks dead behind the eyes, I’d love to have a chat with the “real” Sophie, she really seems like a lost soul and I don’t think she’s happy. I can’t see her personal insta, but even the Mrs Hinch one has changed a lot from when she first started, she used to be quite funny and that she’d be a laugh, that was her USP in the beginning. As she’s gotten bigger she seems to have lost herself, I think when she talks about anxiety this is what she means, she wasn’t great on This Morning, her photo shoots look awkward as hell because she doesn’t really want to be there. Bug eyes is always there lurking in the background, playing the supportive husband, I’ll bet behind closed doors he’s pushy and manipulative. The fact it’s his name as well, he’ll never let her forget that. I think that’s why her content is so boring and lacking, her heart isn’t in it anymore. She’s made her money, I think given the choice she’d disappear back into obscurity.
She’s clearly not used to being told what to do (the slap on the wrist from P&G over lidgate, anyone!) She uses Gretal as a comfort blanket so any negative comments are aimed at Gretal and not Sophie. Her weight issues, that’s the actions of a troubled person, and I think there’s more to her not being left alone than just not being able to look after Ronnie by herself, I don’t think she’s looking after herself at the moment.
Jamie has clearly done something to annoy her, from that strange singing whilst grating cheese to the awkwardness between them whilst “clapping”. Jamie knows he has to keep her sweet tho, to keep the money rolling in. I bet he wants to be the “celebrity” in this relationship and it’s him pushing for more couple projects rather than just Sophie.
Just my morning ramblings as I try to ignore the carnage the boys are making in the living room, I’ll go back to being a troll now 😂
I can't bloody bear the pair of them but I really think you might be right here. I don't think she's happy at all. Xx

i wonder why!!
Bloody hell!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.