Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That George Foreman on a table is an absolute joke. No where near close to a BBQ. Grinch and Vestinator are probably to thick to actually operate a BBQ. I mean you wouldn’t let a child operate a BBQ would you? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well I think ma barker is there tbh. Soph wouldn't survive this long without her and we all know if she wasn't there hinch would go on about how much she misses her and is struggling not seeing her mam ( like most normal people would) but there is very little mention of her at all and considering ma barker was there everyday helping out it doesn't add up.
But they did the 'R' list together 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guess she’s having a “bbq” today (didn’t even know you could grill mugshots) or she has no idea we’re due wind and rain Sunday because she lives in her own bubble of ignorance.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember when she first popped up on insta ages ago, everyone was going on about how cozy her house looked and I couldn’t remotely understand it. Her house was a grey, cold, mirror and glass edged nightmare!! Still is obviously, so glad I found this forum 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Guess she’s having a “bbq” today (didn’t even know you could grill mugshots) or she has no idea we’re due wind and rain Sunday because she lives in her own bubble of ignorance.
It’s ok because she can wheel it into the garage when they aren’t using it guys! Dunno how, there can’t be any bleeping room in there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s ok because she can wheel it into the garage when they aren’t using it guys! Dunno how, there can’t be any bleeping room in there
She’s probably gonna have to ask trace to get out of her box and sit on the bleeping thing to save abit more space in there. Christ alive she really does have a ‘Narnia’ as a garage 😂 corrr I am on one today 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her garage is the tardis 😉

Edit: Just seen post above saying about Narnia. I’m mad at myself for not thinking of that dammit!!! Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The good word is starting to spread guuuuuuyyyyzzzzz. People are seeing through the bullshit and I’m so here for that!!
I think that g luxe was one avid followers and then something happened (I cant remember what) and she tried to come on here. Can anyone else remember the crack? I have the memory of a goldfish.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Happy Easter everyone 😊😊 I hope you all have the best time you possibly can right now.
I wonder what that shower of shite are going to do today? I've just watched the potato peeler debacle and I just want to say this:
SOPHIE HINCHLIFFE YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE HUMAN RACE. YOU THINK YOU ARE SO CLEVER AND PRETTY WHEN IN FACT YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF TRASH AND YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU TRY TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT YOUR LIFE IS WHOLESOME AND PERFECT WHEN IN FACT IT'S FAR FROM IT. YOUR CONSTANT NEED FOR PRAISE AND WORSHIP FROM STRANGERS IS BIZARRE , YOUR INABILITY TO COPE WITH CRITICISM IS PATHETIC AND YOUR INABILITY TO PARENT YOUR SON IS WOEFUL.

ALL THE BEST
NOW duck OFF!
Every bleeping word - spot on! They definitely are the epitome of trash! I honestly don’t think they can see it though. Chavs don’t know they are chavs though do they? That always amuses me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why did she bother buying a bench. Could dragged the sofa out to be honest ATB!

She’s the kinda prick that cooks bbq food in the oven to bring outside to eat. Don’t think she understands what a bbq is 🤷‍♀️

cor Soph fire up the George foreman.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Check the time... maybe it is just behind or she did it really early this morning 🤔
Considering she reads on here she’ll let us know soon. ‘Guyzzz this clock I just noticed it’s the wrong time! *laughter* so I’ve asked Jamie to fix it for me’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think that g luxe was one avid followers and then something happened (I cant remember what) and she tried to come on here. Can anyone else remember the crack? I have the memory of a goldfish.
They made a couple of profiles on here, the latest one is a friendly one and is ggmike

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is she could ‘put’ us ‘trolls’ on here and get sympathy from her section of real followers.... however she won’t cause she knows as soon as anyone comes to this thread their eyes will be opened to her bullshit... so she can’t really win 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.