Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is hinch hiding her thumb 🤔 Been for a cheeky non essential manicure have we?? Also FYI grinch please stop plugging your book and bragging about it when we in the middle of a pandemic, you absolute moron.

Reactions: 15
Aaaaaaaand as we can all see guuuuuuuuuyyyyzzzzzz ronnie cant sit for more than 10 seconds without falling back
He actually fell back quite a few times but he was supported by the roller thing. In fact you kinda see him fall back and she cuts the video and it goes to another bit. He’s definitely not steady sitting up just yet

Reactions: 24
He actually fell back quite a few times but he was supported by the roller thing. In fact you kinda see him fall back and she cuts the video and it goes to another bit. He’s definitely not steady sitting up just yet
Exactly and it’s not that we’re slagging him off it’s just wondering why she has to lie about it all. I don’t understand why she’s so dishonest.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched her stories for the first time in a month and all I have to say is
How can he stand up when he hasn’t got the balance to sit up (she has a tummy time pillow behind him to help prop him up

she clearly listens to noughties r and b on Alexa because every song on there is always on her stories
Proving as ever soph you are so relevant!

I will say I’m glad you finally did something for Ronnie

Reactions: 9
Is there a way of pausing the instagram stories? Sometimes I don’t finish reading all of it before it has gone on to the next one!

Ps I now have label envy. I want one of those label makers for work but my manager won’t let us have one. To be fair though last time we borrowed one from another dept we did go a bit crazy labelling stuff so I can see why!
yes just hold your finger down on screen. 😊 then lift of when you’ve read it

Reactions: 5
Have the all signed Nda's, i just dont understand why no one has sold a story on them, they just cant be that squeaky clean
Or if anyone actually saw today shopping for the bench, would these people please come forward and dish some dirt on the 2 plebs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is hinch hiding her thumb 🤔 Been for a cheeky non essential manicure have we?? Also FYI grinch please stop plugging your book and bragging about it when we in the middle of a pandemic, you absolute moron.
She 100% is hiding it!!! Omg so obvious! I'll put money on it she was at Trace getting her nails done.. French manicure so look same as the stick on ones. Devious witch! 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there a way of pausing the instagram stories? Sometimes I don’t finish reading all of it before it has gone on to the next one!

Ps I now have label envy. I want one of those label makers for work but my manager won’t let us have one. To be fair though last time we borrowed one from another dept we did go a bit crazy labelling stuff so I can see why!
If you hold it down it will pause it. Just put your thumb anywhere on the screen and hold it for as long as you need.

Reactions: 3
She 100% is hiding it!!! Omg so obvious! I'll put money on it she was at Trace getting her nails done.. French manicure so look same as the stick on ones. Devious witch! 😡😡😡😡
Completely agree, its all set up, I really can't stand her! Why would anyone hold a carrot and that daft label machine with their thumb bend in, she's never done that before and it's just bizarre. Obviously hiding the newly manicures French polish. She's a complete twit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why are they "Mrs Hinchs" gardening tools??? Why does she have to fecking label everything???? Has she early onset incase she forgets anyone's names? I noticed in Ronnie's standing pic this morning she has a GLASS jar labelled cotton balls? Is this incase she mistakes them for marshmallows?
That's why Ronnie's clothes are monogrammed - in case she forgets his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahh bless 'er, ickle baybee Soph had messy play fun in da wigwam with the mushy play paint and carrot stickle wickle while Ronnie dus haz foots struggled to sit upright and watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
6ADC1063-51BB-43AB-8B0A-1D0A87673D26.jpeg
6ADC1063-51BB-43AB-8B0A-1D0A87673D26.jpeg one thumb nail, not the best had to pause and Try and screen shot it on my I pad lol. Didn’t no my hands could stretch open that far ha. Don’t look like she had had her nails done. So why the stupid way she is holding her hands today I don’t no

Ohhh tit I fucked that up didn’t I lol sorry guyyyysssss lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.