Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also with regards to the bench. Surely she would have to measure, oh it just happens to fit perfectly. Hi pinnoccio! So it was not a spontaneous purchase
I have tried to have a sneak on morrisons but the website automatically puts you in a queue. All the Hinchers trying to get the bench???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck me blind but when I have my first child I want to be able to buy almost everything he uses! I really couldn’t stand gifted everyday🤦🏻‍♀️. And just a question is Stacey really taking the piss out of hinch 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
She’s going so overboard with the Ronnie posts on her story this morning! It’s like she’s trying to prove something

Reactions: 18
I know, it makes me so sad 😥 wheb my babies where that small they loved bubbles and messy play, poor Ronnie is missing out on so much. I don't agree with sitting children I front of a tv for hours but my kids all loved baby tv, I've never seen him watch tv cos grinch is too busy watching Sabrina! Shes too lazy to even take him to a play group or soft play ( cant go now obviously but she didn't take him anywhere apart from the bloody shops on her hinch hauls) She really is unbelievable.
my daughter learned loads of stuff from kids tv and songs to be fair! She learnt her colours and numbers really early. Even if she stuck that on the tv when Ronnie in his high chair it’s better than nothing

Reactions: 19
Another bench......did she really need it? NO and it’s not essential when she’s a got an outdoor bar table and stools and thta massive rattan seating area so what is the point in getting this and now all her sheep’s are going to que in there to get one....what an idiot she is 🤬🤬🤬🤬 and this is someone to look up to 👏💩

Reactions: 19
duck me blind but when I have my first child I want to be able to buy almost everything he uses! I really couldn’t stand gifted everyday🤦🏻‍♀️. And just a question is Stacey really taking the piss out of hinch 🤣🤣
She doesn’t need to take the piss, staceys normal life takes the piss out of her in general so no matter what Stacey puts on she looks like she’s having 1000x better fun than Ronnie and grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🥁 🥁 Hear ye - Hear ye....

Ladies and gents of Tattle Village - I can confirm after 33 minutes of waiting in a queue, that bench is NOT - i repeat - IS NOT on the Morrisons website.
It might be an in store only purchase but i cant even find it on google images.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
I do somehow believe Jamie had to go out and cheer her up with something so he brought that back cos the “trolls” was getting to her yday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And I thought she was taking a day out of phones etc and yet she still has the time to snap shots of Ronnie and make it into a collage and keep it for today to upload about yesterday’s day......? That’s not really staying away from the phone......?and funny how now she does it when Stacey did it not long ago......? And if that’s what she shows us what they did yesterday then where is his playtime his fun messy playtime which they could have done out in that massive garden oh wait they can’t because she doesn’t want her slabs ruined 👏🤬💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ladies and gents of Tattle Village - I can confirm after 33 minutes of waiting in a queue, that bench is NOT - i repeat - IS NOT on the Morrisons website.
Caught out big time twice in 48 hours! Bravo Tattle 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s going so overboard with the Ronnie posts on her story this morning! It’s like she’s trying to prove something
She's just showing us all how much she loves him. More than other mothers living their kids obviously. Sut she's Saint Sophlora of Maldon and her Prince ronnieloglegsblesshimhairtuff is just amazing 😒🤮

• Haha

I was looking for it too! Can't find it anywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 11

There's some similar looking ones
n on amazon.not with the cushions though.

Reactions: 7
my daughter learned loads of stuff from kids tv and songs to be fair! She learnt her colours and numbers really early. Even if she stuck that on the tv when Ronnie in his high chair it’s better than nothing
I'm not going fo criticise her for not putting the TV on for him because that feels like it's getting into the territory of damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. However, that boy is crying out for some kind of mental stimulation and shes just giving him none. Propping him up on grey things isnt doing anything developmentally!

I really wish she’d keep RonnieBlessImHasFeetzCanProbablyPoleVaultAndCookARoastDinnerAlready off her IG. I’ve never felt such anxiety over a stranger’s child before! Her reasons for these posts are all to try and prove a point which is just the lowest form of point scoring. I can’t believe how childish she is and NO ONE around her is stepping in?! Gahhhhhh!!!!! 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It so annoyed me yesterday when she said she didn’t know what day it was as they’re all rolling into one. Can someone please explain to me how her life has drastically changed?!

Because from where I’m looking it’s the same boring dull existence it ever was.
Exactly! The irony of it! They don’t do anything or go anywhere anyway.. what’s changed? Oh yes, less trips to cheap tatty shops. I actually can’t get over how boring their lives are. With all that money and still, they don’t do anything. It absolutely baffles me.

Ronnie would be so much more stable sitting up if he didn't always have his legs stuck out straight in front of him. He needs his feet together and tucked up to his bottom to give him a wide, stable base which will give him more balance. Which in turn will help him to strengthen his core. (So if you're reading here Soph try that with him!)

As for Handsnomes McLardington, cut back his food a bit and actually walk him! He clearly hasn't lost his "Christmas weight" and with Easter coming up too... he's never going to be summer body ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So Onslow somehow managed to get the essentials then see a bench and buy it (without Soph being there, when did he ever buy anything for the house without her approval?) then he got it into the car brought it home and built it? Bullshit. Do Morrison’s even sell benches?
My mozzers sell garden furniture.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.