Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bench......did she really need it? NO and it’s not essential when she’s a got an outdoor bar table and stools and thta massive rattan seating area so what is the point in getting this and now all her sheep’s are going to que in there to get one....what an idiot she is 🤬🤬🤬🤬 and this is someone to look up to 👏💩
She never even sits on the others. Always the egg chair

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know she has a tit load of garden furniture already but I don’t actually blame her for getting a bench if it’s true that it was a spontaneous purchase. Because if you’re stuck at home you may aswell get things to make your home nicer if you get what I mean? (That’s what I’ve been doing anyway albeit ordering online instead) And if you’re in the shop and happen to see something you like there’s no harm there but if she’s specifically sent onslow out to get a bench in the midst of a pandemic crisis then she’s a grade A twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are they "Mrs Hinchs" gardening tools??? Why does she have to fecking label everything???? Has she early onset incase she forgets anyone's names? I noticed in Ronnie's standing pic this morning she has a GLASS jar labelled cotton balls? Is this incase she mistakes them for marshmallows?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Good job she doesn't live in my area, as all the pretty arrangements in that bench wouldn't last 5 mins with all the wind and rain we have had!

Reactions: 14
Hinch and SS are playing a game with us. Taking a break from social media putting their phones away. Up watching the sunrise while everyone is asleep. Rocking in the egg chair. Particularly anxious at the moment. Writing a letter to mummy/ doing a quiz with mummy 🤔. SS even said about her shelves in the garden ‘if that makes sense’ . They are having a laugh. I’m sure there are other examples?
I agree! 'Two cheeks of the same arse' are doing it for our benefit!
They've already said that they speak on the phone every day!
Nasty pair of mean girls they are! 🤢😠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Going to Morrisons for essentials and coming back with a bench. Jesus bleeping Christ these two are really removed from reality. I thought my husband coming home with Easter eggs was a bit of an unnecessary purchase but they've just gone above and beyond!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree! '
Hinch and SS are playing a game with us. Taking a break from social media putting their phones away. Up watching the sunrise while everyone is asleep. Rocking in the egg chair. Particularly anxious at the moment. Writing a letter to mummy/ doing a quiz with mummy 🤔. SS even said about her shelves in the garden ‘if that makes sense’ . They are having a laugh. I’m sure there are other examples?
to be honest if they are Stacey is doing it right cause I do like her. Hinch is very unlike able 😂

Reactions: 9
Must be nice to pop to morrisons and be able to impulse buy a £60 bench for no reason

Reactions: 23
The house as we know is full to the rafters with tat SO ...let's start filling the garden up 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe jamie seen it on his own. Probably went to Morrison’s together and left Ronnie at home with her mum.

Reactions: 18
Sorry if its already been said but the comment “it fits perfect here” wtf if it didn’t she would only need to move the flower pot over ...thick as tit ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why are none of her neighbours on here!!!
someone please just peer over the garden fence and prove ma Barker is there 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
that would make my bleeping year!!!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just watched Staceys stories. What a breath of fresh air she is compared to Hinch. Genuine fun, laughter and excitement with her kids. Her cleaning and organising videos aren’t boring and samey and Joe acts like a genuine husband, as if to say ‘I love her but she don’t half get on my nerves’ which is just what real life couples are like. Mrs Hinch lives a very staged and fake life style.

Reactions: 41
I’m not buying all that about Onslow just happening to see that bench while he was out buying essentials. It’s just bullshit conceived to justify buying yet more garden furniture in the middle of a pandemic. As others have pointed out, they’re hardly short of places to sit in that garden are they? She seems as determined to cram tit into every available space out there as she is in the house.

She seems to have taken the recent criticism of her parenting & Ronnie’s development to heart, as she’s coming across as desperate to show us how well he’s doing & how much she does with him at the moment. I’ve got a revolutionary idea, why not just keep him off Instagram?!? That way his privacy is respected and she won’t have to deal with the ‘parenting trolls’. It’s a win win, surely!

Reactions: 21
Sorry if its already been said but the comment “it fits perfect here” wtf if it didn’t she would only need to move the flower pot over ...thick as tit ffs
Ohh just like that it fits. It’s such a spontaneous purchase she wouldn’t be sure if it would fit!! Maybe the plant pots are gorilla glued down.. She always blames it on Jamie. Oh Jamie bought this ... when she probably threw his flip flops outside again and kicked off until he gave in

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.