Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish she’d keep RonnieBlessImHasFeetzCanProbablyPoleVaultAndCookARoastDinnerAlready off her IG. I’ve never felt such anxiety over a stranger’s child before! Her reasons for these posts are all to try and prove a point which is just the lowest form of point scoring. I can’t believe how childish she is and NO ONE around her is stepping in?! Gahhhhhh!!!!! 😤😤😤
Omg #ronnieblessimhasfeetzcanprobalypolevaultandcookaroastdinneralready killed me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks like she’s holding the carrot in that weird totally unnatural manner in order to hide her nails. It looks like she still has the french mani, but is it still the Primark stick on set she had the other day???!
Ive watched the gardening one back and they deffo look like the stick on ones cos it looks like one of them is lifting at the bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ronnie would be so much more stable sitting up if he didn't always have his legs stuck out straight in front of him. He needs his feet together and tucked up to his bottom to give him a wide, stable base which will give him more balance. Which in turn will help him to strengthen his core. (So if you're reading here Soph try that with him!)

As for Handsnomes McLardington, cut back his food a bit and actually walk him! He clearly hasn't lost his "Christmas weight" and with Easter coming up too... he's never going to be summer body ready!
Handsnomes mclardington 😂😂 omg you lot are on fire today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WHY THE duck ARE YOU MASHING FRUIT FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDIBLE PAINT, BUT NOT DOING IT TO FEED YOUR CHILD

Sorry about the caps but bloody rage!!

Especially as those bleeping pouches would be much easier to use for ‘painting’....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Has she had her nails done? It would explain why she’s holding that carrot in a ridiculous way. The glimpse of the nails don’t look like stick on false nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wanted garden bench, fine, let her. Whatever else she wants to buy or get it gifted that’s fine too. Let her act like no care in the world, good for her! Because 98% of her sheep’s are on low income and now off work, some sadly might even don’t have a job to get back to. Maybe then they all open their eyes for who she really is. I’m a key worker too, I work at school looking after key workers children so places like Mozzers 🤣🤣🤣can be open and people in hospitals can be looked after, but some workers in non essential businesses are off work and they might be nothing to get back too. Big businesses like Debenhams are going to administration. Those people counts every penny, her showing non essential purchases clearly shows how self centred she is. I went to range the other day because it has Iceland in, I need garden bench or in fact whole garden seating set and they had it but I didn’t get one, firstly because I can do without one for now, second, I’d rather purchase one from independent seller to help small business after pandemic is over, third, I couldn’t look in the eye of shop assist whilst paying for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know, it makes me so sad 😥 when my babies where small they loved bubbles and messy play, poor Ronnie is missing out on so much. I don't agree with sitting children I front of a tv for hours but my kids all loved baby tv, I've never seen him watch tv cos grinch is too busy watching Sabrina! Shes too lazy to even take him to a play group or soft play ( cant go now obviously but she didn't take him anywhere apart from the bloody shops on her hinch hauls) She really is unbelievable.
Ronnieblessim will have bubbles tomorrow. It’s been mentioned here a lot today. My little ones loved playing with a washing up bowl or little paddling pool full of water and different containers. Played for hours and no mess involved. There’s so much she could do with him. But she’s too busy setting up a potting table. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
What a waste of fruit. Corn flour and food colouring would suffice. She doesn’t have a clue. I could say at least she’s trying but unfortunately she has a big following who will copy her. That’s a hell of a lot of wasted strawberries

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ronnieblessim will have bubbles tomorrow. It’s been mentioned here a lot today. My little ones loved playing with a washing up bowl or little paddling pool full of water and different containers. Played for hours and no mess involved. There’s so much she could do with him. But she’s too busy setting up a potting table. 🤦‍♀️
Potting table when 99% of her plants and flowers are artificial

unsure what she’s trying to achieve with the edible paint she would be better off using her pouches or just letting him actually paint

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have no issue at all with them buying a bench whilst out grocery shopping.
We are allowed out of our homes to go for essential shopping. That means the shopping is an essential need rather than the products having to be actual essentials only. How would anyone determine what is and isnt essential? Clothing and diy stores have closed etc so non essential shops are closed by decree of the government but supermarkets are selling goods that arent food and quite rightly, people can buy them

Easter eggs arent essential however I bought 6 on friday whilst shopping, I also bought a garden hose, it was for sale in the supermarket so I bought it.

We can't be policing what people buy. I cant let her new bench make my blood pressure high, theres plenty else going on to get the arse about.
I get what you're saying but in her case she can't argue it's an essential purchase. There are 2 of them in that house and she's not exactly short of seats in that garden already.

They already own a huge corner set, 2 chairs by patio doors, a tall bar seating area and an egg chair.
So no, another bench is not an essential item.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“I’ve never mashed a strawberry before” an insight into ronnies weaning journey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Potting table when 99% of her plants and flowers are artificial

unsure what she’s trying to achieve with the edible paint she would be better off using her pouches or just letting him actually paint
There will be a photo of a perfectly painted rainbow round ronnieblesshim's mouth shortly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she had her nails done? It would explain why she’s holding that carrot in a ridiculous way. The glimpse of the nails don’t look like stick on false nails.
I think they are still the stick on nails - while she was mashing her strawberries, it looks like the one on her little finger has fallen off 😂

B2E5C5E0-6EF2-4C6D-B810-27529239338C.png FAAB68FB-738D-423C-8DC2-F469CFE174E0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a waste of fruit. Corn flour and food colouring would suffice. She doesn’t have a clue. I could say at least she’s trying but unfortunately she has a big following who will copy her. That’s a hell of a lot of wasted strawberries
We just use really cheap low fat yoghurt (one of the big tubs) and food colouring :) works fine and low cost :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m a tit dog mum ours gets one meal a day and doesn’t require breakfast 😏
I'm reporting you to the RSPCA, if he doesn't have his own bed and snack cupboard then are you even fit to own a dog? I should hope he at least gets a walk around the garden once a week and 20k followers on insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why are none of her neighbours on here!!!
someone please just peer over the garden fence and prove ma Barker is there 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
that would make my bleeping year!!!!! 🤣🤣
Have the all signed Nda's, i just dont understand why no one has sold a story on them, they just cant be that squeaky clean

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.