Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want some entertainment head on over and read all the comments....they are f...... mad. People are still using it for some crazy things.....bloody unbelievable 😂🤣😂🤣 These are only mild ones
Isn't that why they invented shake and vac 🙄 stupid idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you want some entertainment head on over and read all the comments....they are f...... mad. People are still using it for some crazy things.....bloody unbelievable 😂🤣😂🤣 These are only mild ones
I particularly liked the “mix it with Zoflora”.... light blue touch paper and stand well back!!! 💣 💥 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am in the very fortunate position at the moment that both myself and my partner are able to work from home so are both still earning our full salaries (and obviously not spending money on fuel to go to work etc). Am I out buying garden benches just because I can? No, I'm going for essentials and putting extra in my trolley because the food bank has a donation box in the supermarket. For duck's sake Sophie, why can't you give something back just for once in your spoiled little life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she really that bleeping stupid? A rigid vegetable to make a paint brush? Edible paint! Who's won the bingo? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've also noticed they suggest white wine vinegar for EVERYTHING on these pages....who knew it had such powers....
I'm surprised governments aren't using it to solve the pandemic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaa WTF. Is she living on another bleeping planet cause I swear to god this woman is not for real. I know what I would like to do with that carrot. Drop kick it right up her hole!!! That poor Bairn. She is the gift that keeps giving 🥕🥕🥕🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t even mention edible paint around Henry, he will be 'tasting the rainbow' in no time

E1FAF20D-F78B-428A-BA38-B4AD79965354.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay so ss was gifted these and now hinch keeps hinting at wanting to get them but they’re not essential so they can wait😂yet simply the vest has just bought a bench but okay... we believe you soph we know you’re not hinting so the company will gift the blocks like they gifted ss🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hurry up Ronnie! Best get on and paint fast because it will soon be time for your afternoon coma.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
There is a reason you have never mashed strawberries before Hinch because your bestie Ella, always does it for you 🤣

551DF334-BC23-4338-A3FF-428D95910CA6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She looks like she’s holding the carrot in that weird totally unnatural manner in order to hide her nails. It looks like she still has the french mani, but is it still the Primark stick on set she had the other day???!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa that face one has GOT to be a tattler taking the piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god comfort on her face as a moisturiser 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
MOP WITH IT?!?!?! Crikey, the floor would be like a water slide, I'd break my neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is Ronnie ALWAYS napping, my little boy is 6 months and hardly ever naps! He’s all over the place now crawling round 🙈 too nosey to sleep that kid!
He’s Comatose from the cleaning products that’s why x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Does she think anyone gives a tit what Henry had for breakfast? I don’t have a problem with Henry I think he’s one of the only reasons I still follow her but big bleeping deal if he had a dental stick
My dog would care very much if he knew that henry had a DS (we can’t say dental stick in this house!) for breakfast.

Other than that though nope nobody cares.

Mine are so “neglected” too.... only dry dog food morning and evening and 2 walks a day... they are currently asleep; dreaming of a better life! 🙄
I will add that my huge black lab is currently asleep in the middle of the kitchen floor and I’ll be working round him trying to get anything done! 🤦‍♀️
When my dog is in the middle of the kitchen we like to think of him as an island. Makes me feel posh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.