Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insect beginning with R... ringworm? Please lord these people can’t be influencers to millions of followers that are thick as f’in dog tit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
"Something that makes you smile...rabbits" what else could make her smile with the little Rrrrrrrrr? Hmm....Ronnielongjohngotsfootsnoteefslovesthetusts

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Rabbits?
My granddad taught me if you make a fart noise around them they jump 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That throwback from ‘deciding on the cover’ of the activity journal has cracked me up, choosing which shade of grey 😂 I had to watch it again to figure out if it was in grey scale too, Jamie’s hand is the only clue it’s not. What a bland boring house and life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New thread title

Zoflora and Ringworm fill her head, but poor Ronnieblesshim, gets nothing but bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Have to say, I think she looks beautiful and classy on this pic. Onz on the other hand looks like he’s gonna march into a nightclub (doing that session finger pointing dance as he walks into da club) and start doing some animated dancing to some funky techno beats going “yeahh wooo uh uh chchcheck me owt.” Holding a bottle of Heineken sucking his teeth. I’ve got him down as some kind of chav David Brent character. In me own bonce anyway.

Lockdowns got me ......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.