Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey been on the phone to her mum now wait so has the hinch !!!
It is so predictable, doesn't have an original thought in her head! Surpised shes not waffling on about how much she misses her mum too!

Also who in the world would think Ringworm???? Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where are the frigging neighbours and locals to witch off about them and tell us what they’re really up to! As if they’re housebound all the time. I just don’t believe she can stay away from the shops even a supermarket or whatever.

I just want the truth!

Reactions: 24
1586208423092.png

Her mum gave most of those as spohzz wouldn't have used, read or known most of those on that list

and both are as thick as pig tit for giving some of those answers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They look like sisters here! 😱
I knew it would happen I called it a few threads back she ran out of fake tan but now has some looks like someone’s been gifted some that or she’s been out to boots for nails too, why would she have fake nails around the house when she always gets them done 🤨.

Also late to the party I’m disgusted that she’s that worried about mess that she wouldn’t let that baby paint properly 🙄 he’s not painting he’s just touching some cling film but she’s framing it so must count 🙄 twit
She will have ordered them online. More shite she doesn’t need FFS. Who’s going to see her tit nails and pale skin??? She always has that filter on!

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen Ronnie actually rolling?
I was thinking last night about the pictures of her rocking Ronnie to sleep. It’s got to be for the gram. I bet the moment the picture is taking she says to vest life. Take him away.
She'd only boomarang it to make it look like he is 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to say after having a smack me in the face revelation tonight - yes I’m this bored - that why she calls it a fecking Minky I don’t know as that applies to the brand of the company, not the item. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
im very local to her but I’m listening to government advice and staying in, but if I saw her on the odd shopping trip to Morrison’s I’ll let everyone know

Where are the frigging neighbours and locals to witch off about them and tell us what they’re really up to! As if they’re housebound all the time. I just don’t believe she can stay away from the shops even a supermarket or whatever.

I just want the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has she seriously shown everyone the category challenge she completed in her own book with her mummy’s help. The mind boggles! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.