Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthebest!

Hate the phrase that women should support women! No, just because someone else has a minge does not mean I SHOULD support them wether they are a prick or not 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

TomTitLane

VIP Member
So, guys, I decided to write a Hinch list for today just to experience this excitement that our Soph speaks of. I hope I can stick to it guys. I am not going to put too much pressure on myself to do it in any order or get it all done today as my anxiety will be too much, but I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait to tick it all off whilst listening to 'Nothing feels better than this'

It was such a long list I had to type it as hand writing it would have taken way too long. Is that silly of me, guys?

20200405_114315.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Bit of a generalisation stating we are all women. How very narrow minded. But then again I don’t expect anything else from her barmy army 😂😂
Exactly. I take offence to that! I’m a 33 year old gay man. And we are the nastiest bastards going 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Hi Sophie,
My friends Dad who was 67 and in quite good health, passed away from Covid 19. Three of my best friends have now been moved into the Covid 19 wards, I left nursing a year ago after being assaulted in a&e by a man off his head on drugs, I am however going back, to help because I have the skills and 12 years of nursing experience under my belt. I don’t fucking want to. Do I feel this is a positive outcome? No I don’t. But I can help so surely I should shouldn’t I? I’ve battled this in my head for weeks now. Head against heart and heart wins. My head said absolutely not.

You, are a self absorbed, greedy, spoilt and completely closeted girl who has serious serious issues. It’s not too late to redeem yourself, it really isn’t. Get out of the gleam cycle and tell everyone what’s been expected of you, try and watch the news and get up to speed on current affairs. I don’t ordinarily suffer anxiety, but the thought of returning to the hospital on Thursday is making me feel physically ill.
I watched another influencer complaining about Tattle “they’re all nurses they think-but there’s no way a nurse would abuse someone on a forum”. It’s not abuse. It’s absolute despair that I have to help people who have no concept or appreciation. Hope that helps. I really hope you can see past the end of your nose.

aaaaaaaand breathe

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Why what happened with Jamie Quickendon
He's wrote a song that's made it into the top 10 all proceeds go to the NHS. He's tagged her constantly to share it and has been ignored. He had a dig this morning about people with big platforms selling tat and not using it to help others then gave them the middle finger

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Just joined, Hello to all!

I must admit, until this weekend I was a fan, I watched her stories, if I seen something she recommended I would pick it u if I needed it etc, never bought anything from her personally haha.

After that abysmal attempt at "painting" my eyes were finally opened! I work as an Early Years Professional, part of the joy of my job is organizing messy activities, watching the children have new sensory experiences. I have been missing my little buddies a lot over the past few weeks and to see a parent treat their child they way these two do - uuggh the way Jamie moved his hand - I nearly threw my phone across the room.

I stumbled across this thread and I am so glad that I have, I am actually so annoyed with myself for not realizing what she has been up to!

Thank you all for helping me see so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Gla30

Chatty Member
So Ronnie is still sleeping in that Moses basket thing that he could easily topple out of considering he’s “always standing up” now 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Do you think she really does believe her own lies? There’s no way he could go from being supported when sitting to climbing up cushions, bring on Julie Andrews singing Climb every Mountain 🙄🙄
Wait until tomorrow.

"Guyyyyyzzz, you won't believe it but Ronnie is just gone out hang gliding. It's just come out of nowhere, but he loves it guys, he just really loves it!"

Followed by a big shrieky cackle.

• Haha
  • Wow

YorkshireMrs

Rant coming up......apologies 😡

She is really doing my head in today. I think she needs a week away from Instagram to sort her life out. Her life is a massive show for the gram which is fine if that what she wishes to do and how she wishes to make money. But the absolute shite that she is putting that little boy through is disturbing. I was a single mum at 16 with my first child, bought a house and struggled every week to pay my bills. But I never once used jars or ready made pouches for my son. In the start of weaning, I spent a whole morning making purée from fruit and veg and freezing them into ice cube trays. When he moved to more solid food he ate what I did but I mashed it up a bit more and put leftovers in the freezer for him. It’s not difficult, and it’s certainly far cheaper than that shit she is feeding him.
This woman is a role model to so many people and is quite possibly the least maternal person I’ve ever stumbled across in my life.
Instead of pretending your getting trolled why not read the advice and start being a mother to your son instead of ramming a phone in his face every 2 seconds. Your an absolute disgrace

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Twitter is the gift that keeps on giving. Just spotted someone using body moisturiser on their leather sofa - one of Mrs Hinchs tips apparently 🤦‍♀️😂
I'm still friends on Facebook with a former work colleague. She was never the sharpest knife in the drawer. She's a massive 'Hincher' (and at 41 old enough to know better, but anyway)
She recently posted a photo of her newly polished floor. Her laminate floor which she'd polished with a spray can of Mr Sheen.

I have no idea how nobody in the house broke a leg 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Cunnyfunt1

She really can’t see shite going past her can she. So Stacey posted a picture of rex in his little tent in the garden and hour later and hinch has Ronnie out in his tent. She does seem to copy Stacey a lot now. I must admit I do like Stacey I find her a lot funnier and a lot more relatable and she isn’t afraid to admit she made a mistake or she isn’t perfect. She had a much nicer home and she is like the upscale version of hinch. Hinch is all cheap plastic and ebay tat and Stacey is more eco and just seems to do things in a more classy way. You can really see the jealously with hinch though cause as soon as Stacey has something she has to have it.

Reactions: 66

Portiapoo

Just to clarify, as someone that works in child development... a child not crawling before a year isn’t a concern, and as long as a child is walking or attempting to walk by 18 months there is no concern there either... I have 4 and 1 didn’t walk until 17 months... she was just a lazy mare! The difference with Mrs Hinch’s little one is he doesn’t do a lot of things that he should be. There’s no imitating behaviour, no making noise, no waving/reaching out for things... a baby at his age should be quite animated, should respond to facial expressions and copy them, should be reaching for things and babbling/responding to noise by making noise. NONE of those things are happening here, or even seem to be developing past a baby of about 3-4 months (IMO) I know if she reads this she’ll think I’m being nasty, I’m honestly not. I live for children thriving and developing, I’ve spent my entire adult life studying it. I’m not saying it to troll or attack anyone, it’s coming from a place of genuine concern. As a mum of a child with autism, and doing the job I do the signs are literally ingrained in me to recognise. I really hope someone she will listen to brings it up soon, because if they don’t, as time goes on he will get more behind and it will become more recognisable!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
So, guys, I decided to write a Hinch list for today just to experience this excitement that our Soph speaks of. I hope I can stick to it guys. I am not going to put too much pressure on myself to do it in any order or get it all done today as my anxiety will be too much, but I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait to tick it all off whilst listening to 'Nothing feels better than this'

It was such a long list I had to type it as hand writing it would have taken way too long. Is that silly of me, guys?

View attachment 104036
Just take it slowly one thing at a time, you'll surprise yourself how much you get done. Don't forget to stop for some spaghetti in a jug, if you have kids remember to let them chew on some corona virus dirty washing, prep your nachos for dinner. Oh and whatever you do don't walk your dog. Good luck with your list we're all in this together guyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Alistess

Chatty Member
Hold the front door
Ronnie is supposedly rolling and pulling himself up to stand and she STILL puts him in that God awful moses basket
Accident waiting to happen. Sheer stupidity of that woman
I have a deep, deep ( I mean like really deep ) hatred of that Moses basket with the big wheels. So much so, that I’m starting to get concerned about myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Allthehashtags

Words beginning with R..
How to describe Hinch - Ridiculous

Who do you feel sorry for - Ronnie

What really makes her smile - Rampant rabbit

Hinchs IQ - Really thick

What won’t Hinch give you - Refund

What do we hope she doesn’t bring out - Recipe book

What doesn’t she do - Recycle

What does her hair look like in lockdown - Rank

What do the Hinch family want to be - Rich

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Here's handsomes 'Little Lord Rrrrrrrronnie does have futs bless him' off on his first day at school when his tufts have grown in, outfit chosen by Mummas.

1451_2-Lawton-porcelain-wood-doll-Little-Lord-Fauntleroy.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62