Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say, I think she looks beautiful and classy on this pic. Onz on the other hand looks like he’s gonna march into a nightclub (doing that session finger pointing dance as he walks into da club) and start doing some animated dancing to some funky techno beats going “yeahh wooo uh uh chchcheck me owt.” Holding a bottle of Heineken sucking his teeth. I’ve got him down as some kind of chav David Brent character. In me own bonce anyway.

Lockdowns got me ......
He is about 22 years too old for that hair cut as well. Man child

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi Sophie,
My friends Dad who was 67 and in quite good health, passed away from Covid 19. Three of my best friends have now been moved into the Covid 19 wards, I left nursing a year ago after being assaulted in a&e by a man off his head on drugs, I am however going back, to help because I have the skills and 12 years of nursing experience under my belt. I don’t bleeping want to. Do I feel this is a positive outcome? No I don’t. But I can help so surely I should shouldn’t I? I’ve battled this in my head for weeks now. Head against heart and heart wins. My head said absolutely not.

You, are a self absorbed, greedy, spoilt and completely closeted girl who has serious serious issues. It’s not too late to redeem yourself, it really isn’t. Get out of the gleam cycle and tell everyone what’s been expected of you, try and watch the news and get up to speed on current affairs. I don’t ordinarily suffer anxiety, but the thought of returning to the hospital on Thursday is making me feel physically ill.
I watched another influencer complaining about Tattle “they’re all nurses they think-but there’s no way a nurse would abuse someone on a forum”. It’s not abuse. It’s absolute despair that I have to help people who have no concept or appreciation. Hope that helps. I really hope you can see past the end of your nose.

aaaaaaaand breathe
You should send this very eloquently put speech to her. It made my heartbreak for you but also so much appreciation for the sacrifice you are making. I’m scared for you though. I don’t want you to go 😢. I applaud you and on Thursday my clapping will be for you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Am I seeing things or has she put rabbit down for 2 of them? Also ‘Something that makes you smile? no not my son Ronnie.. rabbits will do’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
im very local to her but I’m listening to government advice and staying in, but if I saw her on the odd shopping trip to Morrison’s I’ll let everyone know

yes yes yes! And also we want to know how frequently the delivery people are there. Because clearly if she ain’t out she’s buying online and making work for the posties.

Reactions: 14
Also i thought her child like mind might of conjured up roald dahl not rick stein for an author

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now wouldn’t that be interesting if her or her team are randomly sending them out to people 🤔🤔🤥🤥😏😏
But how would she have got her address. I’ve saw this post to. It’s most likely she ordered it and forgot Hinchers aren’t the the sharpest tools in the box 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where are the frigging neighbours and locals to witch off about them and tell us what they’re really up to! As if they’re housebound all the time. I just don’t believe she can stay away from the shops even a supermarket or whatever.

I just want the truth!
I’d love it if one of her neighbours came on here and blabbed away!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Have to say, I think she looks beautiful and classy on this pic. Onz on the other hand looks like he’s gonna march into a nightclub (doing that session finger pointing dance as he walks into da club) and start doing some animated dancing to some funky techno beats going “yeahh wooo uh uh chchcheck me owt.” Holding a bottle of Heineken sucking his teeth. I’ve got him down as some kind of chav David Brent character. In me own bonce anyway.

Lockdowns got me ......
She looks like skelator in a wig and frock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Lockdowns got me ......
He looks like hes about to ask for my ID and quiz me on the details to make sure its mine.

Also I never noticed before but shes pushing her shoulders back so hard to make her bump look bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He looks like hes about to ask for my ID and quiz me on the details to make sure its mine.

Also I never noticed before but shes pushing her shoulders back so hard to make her bump look bigger.
20200406_230557.jpg

Your names not down, you're not coming in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Insect......”ringworm”......I’m no entomologist, but is that not a fungal infection? 😳

Slightly concerned about rabbits making her more happier than, ooooo, emmmm, her son, Rrrrrrronnie, is it?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I could of sworn she’s shown that before with the same answers! The ringworm thing stands out to me

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.