Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually a bleeping joke now she is APPALLING!!!!!!!!!! Strapped down so he cant bleeping move!! Not that he does anyway but thats too far. Tried to say hes close to standing and likes to climb but cant hold a cup himself? 🤣 she is an absolute lunatic i have no words. Why does she feed him full of that tit until coming on here i didnt know baby juice was a thing... As a kid i wasnt allowed juice at all until i was like 2/3 and it was limited as so bleeping bad for your teeth as a kid, i had so many fillings in my baby teeth and i didnt even have a lot of sugar or sweets. Ronnies going to have no teeth left by 4
I use to have tea in my bottle 🤦‍♀️ Child of the late 50’s
Have to say, I think she looks beautiful and classy on this pic. Onz on the other hand looks like he’s gonna march into a nightclub (doing that session finger pointing dance as he walks into da club) and start doing some animated dancing to some funky techno beats going “yeahh wooo uh uh chchcheck me owt.” Holding a bottle of Heineken sucking his teeth. I’ve got him down as some kind of chav David Brent character. In me own bonce anyway.

Lockdowns got me ......
He hurts my eyes 😫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m in no way a Hinch fan, and I think kids should have a mixture of food, I did give my son Ella’s as well as food, convenience when out and about etc, but can someone explain where the hidden sugar etc is in the pouches as the ingredients are listed on them, they’re not like the other pouches which is why I used them xx

Reactions: 4
Words beginning with R..
How to describe Hinch - Ridiculous

Who do you feel sorry for - Ronnie

What really makes her smile - Rampant rabbit

Hinchs IQ - Really thick

What won’t Hinch give you - Refund

What do we hope she doesn’t bring out - Recipe book

What doesn’t she do - Recycle

What does her hair look like in lockdown - Rank

What do the Hinch family want to be - Rich

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The comments are back on the Daily Mail article. She's not as popular as she thinks she is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Im positive it’s been said thousands of times but even if it does cure your anxiety no house needs that much cleaning, do they wipe their arses on the walls, blow their nose on the kitchen sides, wash their feet in the sink, wipe his sweaty nuts on the sofa? seriously cone on do they sweat so bad they constantly stink so need to spray fabreze all day long? What’s wrong with these people I do a good house clean once every 2 weeks like moving tit to clean kind of clean, I do a quick surface clean daily when I wash up, I put washing in the machine maybe 4 times a week, I had 2 kids who are messy so a quick hoover once a day and make the beds once in the morning, clean the toilets maybe twice a week, I’m not a overly messy person but I’m not a tidy person neither are my kids and partner but I don’t spend all bleeping day cleaning what a sad life! the whole “guys I honestly don’t clean all day” us bullshit because we see those stupid prick lists of her daily cleaning jobs, what the duck!

such a sad sad life! It’s actually pathetic even more so now she has a baby!
The followers are even sadder than she is though 🙄 to believe the life she leads is amazing, it’s sad and boring.

Next time please can you just me like “if your caught going B&M for cleaning supplies to hinch your house we will be issuing you with a fine because it is NOT essential!”

I was going to wipe down my walls tomorrow because my kids and messy hands don't go nicely on walls but my partner is painting next week so figured the paint will cover the dirty hand marks right? 🤔 sod cleaning my walls!
I just re painted my walls (only did them before xmas) to cover my 2 year olds banksy art work she creates when she finds her older sisters unattended pencil case 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m in no way a Hinch fan, and I think kids should have a mixture of food, I did give my son Ella’s as well as food, convenience when out and about etc, but can someone explain where the hidden sugar etc is in the pouches as the ingredients are listed on them, they’re not like the other pouches which is why I used them xx

Mrs Hinch ate Lucky Charms from B&M many times on her stories, and they have a big fat warning on the back that they are Genetically Modified, so Ronnie probably has that to look forward to.

I'm surprised at the state of her hair, she was a hairdresser, but must've been living at the hair salon as she always had fresh blow dries.

Those stick on nails are pointless, they don't last 2 seconds. But at least she got a couple more ads in, inc Zoflora "they don't pay me guys!".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just caught up on today’s stories.
Not buying today’s bullshit about Rrrronnieblessimclimbingboy at all. This is the woman who films just about everything, so there’s no way she wouldn’t have filmed him if he was climbing on stuff. As soon as he is doing anything like that there will be footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When ever she posts snippets of her book she really isn't doing herself any favours
She has now shown people she really is as thick as she sounds and she has shown people that she doesn't think of Ronnie above all other things
To write down a rabbit shows no maternal instinct what's so ever
My children come 1st, I would die for them, I would kill for them - end of

She has no class
Grow up Hinches

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry I know it's already been said but....

ROTWEILA

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, she wore a literal BRIDESMAID dress for her bleeping baby shower. Everything she does has to be so over the top and such a big show. She really is so full of herself. It makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why the need for juice for a baby?
I've worked in dentistry for 30 years and see daily the effects of juice on childrens teeth.

No baby needs juice as if theyve never had it, they know nothing about it.

Does sophie know that one of the top 3 reasons for paediatric hospital admissions in the UK is tooth decay? Who would expose their baby to that?
Surely she knows all about not giving baby juice or any juice? Is she trolling everyone and pretending he gets it just to get a rise?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.