Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoving juice in a bottle down a babies throat. Top parenting. I know we are all not meant to judge but sometimes it’s like...you’re trash.
im disgusted with the juice 😡 why can’t they just give him water.??!!! All information from drs etc say no juice 😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 17
That photo she’s just posted... zero difference between now and then with Ronnie! How is he happy and healthy?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know cleaning is the whole point of her account but...how can you clean an already clean house?! What she did to the kitchen after breakfast...was like a deep clean for a few toast crumbs!!! Honestly she could not clean for a week and her house would be in a better state than most families who have kids. I just think if you don’t NEED to do it one day, use that day to spend every single waking hour with your kid instead. Give it a go one day Hinch
For the sake of her followers she needs to pay attention to this.

The kitchen in our house is old (probably not as old as me but maybe not far off!) and tatty. I could clean it within an inch of its life everyday and it would still look the same. No amount of scrubbing and different products will make something look new like hers.

If I was a hincher I would be beating myself up over my disgusting kitchen and wondering why I didn’t have a brand new looking one like her. I would probably go as far as getting in debt to get a new one even though mine is pretty much perfectly functional. I dread to think what lengths her followers will go to to try and live a life like hers.

Reactions: 28
It’s so sad 😩 I remember in the very early days he held it so whats made him regress? I feel so sorry for him I really do. And I feel a bit bewildered by it all. I can’t work hinch out. I mean surely someone in her camp must see it too?
It’s got to the stage where I don’t want to see him. It be diffrent if she was open about whatever difficulties he’s having but watching her act like nothing is wrong and forcing him to stand to prove a point etc actually makes me feel a bit ill. Why use your son to bait “trolls” that’s very twisted

I thought I'd seen posts months ago of him holding it too.

My friend has a little boy who is 5 months older than my son, it was glaringly obvious the difference between the two that he was not hitting certain milestones, that he 'should' have been. Anyway, years went by and she was in denial, despite her Mum being a nhs worker. It took him going to school and teachers picking up on stuff.
Now I know every baby is different an does things at different times, but if it was me having a friend whos child was a similar age an was doing things my child couldn't, I would be worried, simply because of Mum guilt! I'd be thinking I'd done something wrong. My point is, she could be in denial like my friend was, or she could just not give a tit that much an think shes the best Mum in the world despite missing glaringly obvious issues.
Its wound me up, can ya tell 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Putting pics of Ronnie up had to throw her book in there. Me, myself & I. Piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I must admit, we started giving our second son juice when he turned 2, now it’s bloody impossible to get him to drink water. He has an absolute meltdown. He’s only allowed a cup of juice with meals now, and water the rest of the time. He doesn’t like it, but it’s tough. Lol. Wish I’d just kept him on water all the time. We pretty much gave him proper food when he started weaning and it’s been the easiest weaning process, and he literally eats anything now. I can imagine Ronnie is gonna end up a really fussy eater when he’s older!
We were the same with my son, he had milk/water until he was 2 an then he went to stay with grandparents an had hydro fruit shoot flavoured water as a treat, so every now an again after that we gave him one. He began getting horrific eczema an not even a steroid cream could clear it. I done some research an found drinks with a high sugar content, and mostly ones aimed at kids, can actually cause eczema. He ate healthily this was the only thing I could think of it being, we cut it out and sure enough his eczema disappeared. Don't get me wrong he's now 8 an will have a sugar free flavoured water at football every now an again but for the most part he has water or milk. He had perfect teeth, although missing quite a few waiting for his adult ones to grow in 😂😂 but I dread to think what ronnies teeth will be like if she's giving him all that sugar in a bottle daily!!

Reactions: 11
Aww man I forgot about the flared leopard jumpsuit she used to wear!!!!! Carol fuckin Baskin. Thanks Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Aww man I forgot about the flared leopard jumpsuit she used to wear!!!!! Carol fuckin Baskin. Thanks Soph
Ah yeah and apparently she only has 5/6 different outfits when she did the wardrobe Q&A - im sure she has another wardrobe in the house with more clothes in it!

Reactions: 7
We were the same with my son, he had milk/water until he was 2 an then he went to stay with grandparents an had hydro fruit shoot flavoured water as a treat, so every now an again after that we gave him one. He began getting horrific eczema an not even a steroid cream could clear it. I done some research an found drinks with a high sugar content, and mostly ones aimed at kids, can actually cause eczema. He ate healthily this was the only thing I could think of it being, we cut it out and sure enough his eczema disappeared. Don't get me wrong he's now 8 an will have a sugar free flavoured water at football every now an again but for the most part he has water or milk. He had perfect teeth, although missing quite a few waiting for his adult ones to grow in 😂😂 but I dread to think what ronnies teeth will be like if she's giving him all that sugar in a bottle daily!!
Alongside all those Ella pouches! Surprised he sleeps so much as he must be smacked up on sugar!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching her upload all these “memories” is like shes pissing up the walls trying to mark her territory

• Haha
Legs go for a little walk down memory lane guuuyyzzzz. Before I became a utter bleeping cock. Remember those days...........nah pet your utter bleeping cock days have now squashed any of those happy memories. ATB twit 😍

Meant let’s go 😂😂

• Haha
Slightly off topic but I have noticed lots of mums coming on and worrying is there baby ok because they aren’t doing x, y, z. Please please please use your resources you have, I know it’s different and difficult in these times but speak with your health visitors and GPs, people who know your child already if you are worried - they are usually more than happy to provide reassurance.

everything said on here is based on opinion from what we are exposed to via hinches Instagram stories where she shows a large portion of her day. A lot of things highlighted are of genuine concern but it is never based solely on one single thing I.e not crawling or not holding a bottle, it is based on what we have viewed for every day she has exposed him to the world when he was a few weeks old until now.
Also, I sometimes think we get a bit carried away with our opinions as we feel quite strongly 🤪 Our troll kids will be just fine as we have a marvellous example of how not to do it. I was so concerned about Ronnie that I was going to suggest that we all post activities to do with a young baby, to help her (with her content🙄) but just so Ronnie got help as she's obviously always on here. Then clapgate happened so she can stuff it up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her sheep are clearly lacking in the brains department. Why would you feel blessed or emotional watching her stories?? They're unhinged!!
You have to pity them really, definitely not enough going on in their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is actually a bleeping joke now she is APPALLING!!!!!!!!!! Strapped down so he cant bleeping move!! Not that he does anyway but thats too far. Tried to say hes close to standing and likes to climb but cant hold a cup himself? 🤣 she is an absolute lunatic i have no words. Why does she feed him full of that tit until coming on here i didnt know baby juice was a thing... As a kid i wasnt allowed juice at all until i was like 2/3 and it was limited as so bleeping bad for your teeth as a kid, i had so many fillings in my baby teeth and i didnt even have a lot of sugar or sweets. Ronnies going to have no teeth left by 4
I feel so bad for you, my mum fed us so much sugar (bad 80's diet, cooking sauces, all the sweets and biscuits we could get our hands on. She once tried to stop us eating a tin of Roses because we'd already had 7 and it wasn't even November 🤣🤣..... 🤭I'm 40 and I've never had a filling. I don't even lie to my dentist, I tell him I'm addicted to choc 😝 sorry everyone, try not to hate me....

Yes I do. I reckon she’s been dropped or they’re not renewing coz after her quartetly meeting she was being very passive aggressive about that crease release stuff. Infact it was the first time she hadn’t said something was amazing!
Could've been dropped, or she didn't renew because she wants to flog her own cleaning products to the sheeples, they'll have to totally restock their "narnias"🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.