Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

No soft play blocks for Ronnie they aren’t an essential, but the stick on nails are unless it’s coincidental

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I would really love to see a video of Ronnie playing on his mat with his toys and her recording him from afar. Every time she starts recording him he stops playing and just looks at the phone.
he thinkS the phone is his mother I guess 🙄

it’s a shame plus she really shouldn’t disturb him the way she does while playing just leave the poor boy, sit back and watch him, it’s wrecking his imaginative play. Unless he signals he wants her in his face with her phone she shouldn’t 😪

This made me laugh so much 😂😂 topped off with “hope that helps guys” 😂
topped with “ATB”

Reactions: 13
Wow. What a time to take a trip down memory lane of how (Insta) "perfect" her life is. Tasteless narcissistic witch. Thought she was looking at pics of Ronnie but of course they're all of and about her. 😠😠😠

I thought as we had a post bath pic tonight she'd finally learnt and then she reposts an old one 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why why why???? Why strapped in a pram
no sippy cup , why is he not holding it himself , why in a colic bottle , why sugary juice just why ???? 😢😢😢😢😢
she really begs for these negative comments, is she so stupid to think people won’t call her out for this child abuse I’m sorry it’s verging on it now!!!
Not to brag but my 7 month old crawled up to the top of the stairs yesterday (me behind him) he also stands holding onto things, he also talks none stop (babble and dada) he also crawls, sits alone and stands from sitting (holding on to items) alone, not to mention (defo mentioning) that he drinks out of his soppy cup by himself and holds it himself.
Maybe it’s because him and my older son have my constant attention and then my house and phone have my attention when they are in bed.

(I know every child is different I’m not putting others down for their kids skill level, I’m just putting twit face down for her lack of interest in her child)

Reactions: 16
Can't keep up with all the threads and what she's up to, I'm currently working 60-70 hours a week for the NHS and I miss you guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I feel so bad for you, my mum fed us so much sugar (bad 80's diet, cooking sauces, all the sweets and biscuits we could get our hands on. She once tried to stop us eating a tin of Roses because we'd already had 7 and it wasn't even November 🤣🤣..... 🤭I'm 40 and I've never had a filling. I don't even lie to my dentist, I tell him I'm addicted to choc 😝 sorry everyone, try not to hate me....

Could've been dropped, or she didn't renew because she wants to flog her own cleaning products to the sheeples, they'll have to totally restock their "narnias"🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 🤢
Hahaha lucky!!! My adult teeth are fine, i have one filling. It was my baby teeth that had loads!!! I guess its because milk teeth are softer maybe

Reactions: 6
I've finally unfollowed tonight everything is so fake and as for the sending messages to herself that's just weird lol. Sorry for the rant just being in lockdown is stressing me out x

Reactions: 19
I hate how she “doesn’t have time to read messages” but happens to have time to filter out the arse sucking ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my god these stupid bleeping HINCHERS?!!! I’d say 99% of them aren’t mentioning the NHS at all!! They’re mentioning the virus just not the people who are fighting it so that THEY don’t become ill with it! “New build dreams” can’t get married (boo fuckin hoo) but she can still order shite online and talk about how much money she’ll spend when all this is over.

duck. Right. bleeping OFF!

Reactions: 21
Soph with all your spare time when Ronnie is sleeping, why not get your sewing machine out and run up a few hundred face masks for home carers, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Our Prime minister is laying in intensive care and that bleep wants to clean the bleeping hob! . Whatever political stance you take he runs the entire country like it or not .. .. I hope she weeps at night I really do and I've wept at night and it's not nice.. stupid bleeping bastards

Reactions: 34
Soph with all your spare time when Ronnie is sleeping, why not get your sewing machine out and run up a few hundred face masks for home carers, etc.
She would probably cough all over them like she did a few weeks ago on her phone!! I would rather shove some tampax up my nose and a fanny pad over my mouth then wear anything she made!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She would probably cough all over them like she did a few weeks ago on her phone!! I would rather shove some tampax up my nose and a fanny pad over my mouth then wear anything she made!
I imagine a minky soaked in zoflora attached to an elastic band.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have been at work today (I work for the police) and I took a live chat today from someone asking if they could go to B&M as they needed some cleaning items as they wanted to “hinch their house” and was they allowed my answer was “no” I’ve rolled my eyes so much over questions I’ve been asked since this started. I would love to stay home and hide until this has all gone but I don’t have that choice. I dont watch her stories anymore just read here as looking at Ronnie was making me so sad 😞

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Im positive it’s been said thousands of times but even if it does cure your anxiety no house needs that much cleaning, do they wipe their arses on the walls, blow their nose on the kitchen sides, wash their feet in the sink, wipe his sweaty nuts on the sofa? seriously cone on do they sweat so bad they constantly stink so need to spray fabreze all day long? What’s wrong with these people I do a good house clean once every 2 weeks like moving tit to clean kind of clean, I do a quick surface clean daily when I wash up, I put washing in the machine maybe 4 times a week, I had 2 kids who are messy so a quick hoover once a day and make the beds once in the morning, clean the toilets maybe twice a week, I’m not a overly messy person but I’m not a tidy person neither are my kids and partner but I don’t spend all bleeping day cleaning what a sad life! the whole “guys I honestly don’t clean all day” us bullshit because we see those stupid prick lists of her daily cleaning jobs, what the duck!

such a sad sad life! It’s actually pathetic even more so now she has a baby!
The followers are even sadder than she is though 🙄 to believe the life she leads is amazing, it’s sad and boring.

I have been at work today (I work for the police) and I took a live chat today from someone asking if they could go to B&M as they needed some cleaning items as they wanted to “hinch their house” and was they allowed my answer was “no” I’ve rolled my eyes so much over questions I’ve been asked since this started. I would love to stay home and hide until this has all gone but I don’t have that choice. I dont watch her stories anymore just read here as looking at Ronnie was making me so sad 😞
Next time please can you just me like “if your caught going B&M for cleaning supplies to hinch your house we will be issuing you with a fine because it is NOT essential!”

Forgive me if I sound like a woman but why would they wash their walls? Is this when the house is so spotless there’s nothing else to clean?
I was going to wipe down my walls tomorrow because my kids and messy hands don't go nicely on walls but my partner is painting next week so figured the paint will cover the dirty hand marks right? 🤔 sod cleaning my walls!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.