Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said her previous ones got blown away so she got these ones and look how she hangs them up 😂😂😂 bimbo your suppose to have the, hanging off a hook at least that way they won’t get blown away that easy 😂😂😂
At least she can stick those cement monstrosities in the bottom of these baskets to ensure they stay put.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Too be honest I didn’t think she would learn anything. Look at Ronnie in Disney and how happy he was. We thought for sure she would start taking him to more places but no as soon as they got back he went back behind the couch.
Steady on, she took him to the library. Once. Then bought some books and a basket to put them in, which we haven't seen since!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She paid £15 EACH for them tit ivy! You can pick up a live stem for about £1 and it’ll be grown in weeks! Just more plastic tit that will “blow away” when she see’s something else she wants, sorry “needs” 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 31
15EA393B-44A6-4342-AC32-91FB0ED19DC3.png

I’ve called her out before on a number of things (the last was ‘Ronnieblesshimhasbigfootzlovesstanding big head gate’ and she has never responded but never blocked me. The thing is I use my business account which has a large following so it’s blatantly obvious that she’s careful about who she blocks, as she instantly blocked my personal account months and months ago for doing the same.

Tell me that isn’t calculated...

Will let you know if she blocks me this time 🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
How is she planning on getting that stepping stone out with that bit of cling film? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hinch is proper getting on my tits today. More so than usual. I'm very much struggling with being home permanently with my toddler boy - I lost my partner 2 years ago and it's been very hard going since. My mum, a close family friend, and mum's partner all help and support with little one (which I'm very grateful for, some people have no one) and here hinch is acting like life's bleeping perfect and all it takes is a smile from your child and all is OK. Not when you have a toddler throwing wobbles every 30nsexonds from waking up til going to bed, and you can't pass them over to someone else when you're at breaking point!

She's at home with the walking vest and probably old Freda! She has it so bleeping easy I swear! I cannot get 2 mins to piss in peace at the moment yet she can do all that cleaning and making crappy stepping stones. You never hear Ronnie in the background, you never hear him cry, doesn't she realise these sort of things would make her more relatable!

Instead we get a video of her squeegee'ing her bleeping hob and a clearly staged photo of her and Ronnieblesshim. Sick of seeing photos with her hunched over him like that, her entire life is just a facade!

And seriously the first thing she's gunna do is a massive hinch haul? Seriously?? Talk about bleeping priorities. First thing I'll be doing is going straight to my mums who's still working as she's a keyworker! Don't think your family want a load of bleeping tat soph. Mind you can't miss someone when you're living with them EH MA BARKER.

SORRY for the rant I'm just in a right mood today. And she's tipped me.
I can relate to this so much. My daughter has been going through terrible twos since the days she was born 😬 she’s two next week and being stuck at home with the constant tantrum I can feel my sanity slipping.
I’m so glad I had my daughter before she had Ronnie, seeing her maintain that unachievable standard of home with a baby would have made my PND worse, if that was possible

Reactions: 17
How is she planning on getting that stepping stone out with that bit of cling film? 🥴
And of course she’s still using cling film 🙄 wasn’t she showing us a few weeks ago, the silicon covers that are better for the environment as not one use plastic 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just a thought but surely the tiles would go in the bottom then the stuff on top for a better coverage? I expect her to bring out some store bought ones and go WOW GUYSSSS IT WORKED LOOK AT HOW AMAZING THEY ARE and they aren’t even the same colour or design as ones she set 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lunch was a success.....? A success by splattering food all over him to make it took like his fed himself when his pair of h ads are nice clean and nothing on the blankets😂😂😂 yeah well done Sophie you’ve done a great job in splattering baby food all over the place here’s a haribo for you 👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lunch was a success.....? A success by splattering food all over him to make it took like his fed himself when his pair of h ads are nice clean and nothing on the blankets😂😂😂 yeah well done Sophie you’ve done a great job in splattering baby food all over the place here’s a haribo for you 👏
As if he’s made to sit on / in a blanket whilst eating 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can relate to this so much. My daughter has been going through terrible twos since the days she was born 😬 she’s two next week and being stuck at home with the constant tantrum I can feel my sanity slipping.
I’m so glad I had my daughter before she had Ronnie, seeing her maintain that unachievable standard of home with a baby would have made my PND worse, if that was possible
I can relate so much to you both... sending loads of love and socially distant hugs xx

Reactions: 10
It honestly looks like she’s smudged the food into the bib. And putting a blanket behind so he doesn’t get the high chair dirty. Give me strength.
I think it’s so he doesn’t slump to the side as people have mentioned every time he’s in his high chair he looks slumped which is true. But instead of doing something about it she will just ignore it

Been following this for ages but only just made an account!! I used to be a fan until I noticed her lies and the strange obsession a lot of her foliage have!!
Not sure you can class Dorito chips with pre made sweet chilli a recipe 😂😂😂

Sorry followers not foliage 😂
Like book of recipes?!?! Is she serious. The nhs is strained as it is it doesn’t need a bunch of people being admitted for food poisoning coz they tried to make Mrs Hinch’s slop 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If he needs it to prop him up then the chairs too big she has 3 ffs why doesn’t she use the one he fits in? I’m getting nit picky today 😆

Reactions: 16
Omg the brainwashed idiots today receiving their books ...it’s sickening!
Edit. They were ripping somebody apart who said about the safety of postal workers and non essential post, absolutely loads were on her within seconds , like a bunch of wild banshees, they are deranged seriously, and post was eventually removed after one of the mad Hinchers went and stalked her, found a review she’d written and left a post and screenshot of sensitive information about a couple of cheap wowcher hotel breaks she had clearly booked for her elderly parents, it was from about 3 or 4 years ago, saying how dare she book them , they are as weird as f*** who would do that 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
That is one of the shittest things I've ever seen 🤣🤣 there's nowhere near enough tiles on it! The ones with multi coloured tiles covering the whole thing actually look quite nice. This is so, so tit. I llllllove it guyzz, I just love it.

Also, why the duck is she ordering baskets on eBay to stuff with fake ivy in the middle of a pandemic?!
Course henry wants to eat them he’ll eat anything

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As if he’s made to sit on / in a blanket whilst eating 😆
It’ll go STRAIGHT in the wash once he’s had lunch... in a cycle by itself, guarenteed!!
i really need to go clean out my kitchen ready for me painting urgh but this is too easy. It’s so obvious she sees on here I’m tempted to write a message to her on my personal insta (I’ve wrote to her before but she never responded so must have missed it!) then post it on here n see if I get blocked the daft cow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Been following this for ages but only just made an account!! I used to be a fan until I noticed her lies and the strange obsession a lot of her foliage have!!
Not sure you can class Dorito chips with pre made sweet chilli a recipe 😂😂😂

Sorry followers not foliage 😂
I think foliage is quite apt! They all clammer to cover up anything the nasty ‘trolls’ point out as being bullshit/lies!

Reactions: 15
Still looks like he had purées for lunch. What does she mean was a success? Was she successful in smearing food in his face and bib?
Go on Sophie show us what he ate. Would it be Ella's pouches by any chance? Stupid useless woman. She has no shame either, flaunting yet more Ebay tat. She needs a reality check

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.