Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol at her going all stressy bessy and having a hot flush over telling porky pies. Can just imagine whats going on at Casa twit right now, her screeching at Jamie to take her temperature, convinced she's coming down with the virus.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is SO predictable.
We discuss Ronnies development and she posts a pic of him ā€œstandingā€. We discuss Ronnies (lack of) teeth and she posts a photo of his gums... We discuss how he is constantly fed on pouches and she posts about it. We all know Ma Barker is staying with them yet she manages to slip in on a post how much she misses her mum šŸ˜† She is clearly on here reading what people say about her then pretends she doesnā€™t care about us ā€œtrollsā€šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Iā€™m sick and tired of seeing instagrammers with there stupid clothes hauls and other shite they are buying just to give content on their pages... give these delivery drivers a break ffs they are having enough to deliver for people that actually need emergency supplies, god itā€™s making me so angry šŸ˜”

Reactions: 55
I regularly use things that have great sentimental value to me as drainage for plants. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Sure soph, of course you always make Ronnie meals from scratch - never shown anyone but do it alllll the time. Why lie? Why address it when she clearly doesnā€™t make him meals all the time because she can barely make a meal suitable for an adult. And those pouches arenā€™t cheap but she buys them by the lorry load. Sheā€™s just got no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yeah soph I regularly let my kids make things using cement. Is she off her rocker? Please I beg of you donā€™t do arts and crafts with Ronnie without an adult present.
She will be complaining later that her fingers are itchy and burning. No gloves and cement = bad combination šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20200401-162752_Instagram.jpg

So she just happened to have some concrete about and cake tins the woman who thinks beans on toast is an elaborate meal has cake tins?! So much for staying in Sophflora!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Sheā€™s so full of crap. Who happens to have some cement lying round? And cake tins? Sheā€™s never baked a cake in her life.
Tiles are so sentimental to me so Iā€™ll smash them up and bury them in pots. Ok hun...

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Didnā€™t she say sheā€™s ago she had a plan for her old tiles then yesterday said thanks for giving her the idea / choosing for her.

They literally look like a pile of tit. Letā€™s hope they look better once dried. I see what she was going for, I think, but it would have looked a lot better with coloured tiles not boring grey ones.
I wait the GUYZZZZ I LOVE THEM. They look awful not enough tile not packed enough it just looks terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 28
ā€˜I DO cook for my babyā€™ WHO are you trying to fool ? Who the duck is going to beleive that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ im sure if you were cooking for him hun weā€™d be flooded with photos and boomerangs of your home cooked grub. Never EVER, ever, have I seen you cook something from scratch. All you can cook is casserole out of a packet and heart disease nachos on a plate. Oh and not To forget the fact you are so tragic you cant even buy some raw chicken to cut upšŸ¤« So dont try and claim you ā€˜cookā€™ for ronnie or ANYONE cos we all know you bleeping dont you silly cow šŸ¤£ always got an answer back to everything you weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Guys do you thinks she's been on here much today guys?! Another swing shot guys, how much she misses her mum guys, I bought something myself guys.......

And now she's laying the foundations for some sympathy, with her 'temperature' bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just going back to the pouches again...Iā€™ve had a thought šŸ™„. Yes it does happen occasionally! šŸ¤£.....

IF she wasnā€™t lazy and genuinely didnā€™t feel confident cooking for RonnieBlessIm she could ask her lemmings for advice like she does with everything else....

eg. Where should I hang these plants guyzzzz?
What time of day should I wank my taps guyzzzzz?
How often should I let Onslow fiddle with my Minky guyzzzzz etc etc

But she hasnā€™t even done that. She just automatically uses pouches. Bloody lazy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She must follow here pretty regularly. Her sisterā€™s Facebook is now private after someone posting about it earlier.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Didnā€™t she say sheā€™s ago she had a plan for her old tiles then yesterday said thanks for giving her the idea / choosing for her.
I think her plan was to stick them on a vase but because of the glue at the back they wouldnā€™t stick flush or something like that. Too be honest unless the vase was a square or rectangle they wouldnā€™t stick on anyway. Iā€™m not sure how she ever thought that it was going work. But I guarantee she didnā€™t have a clue what to do with those tiles but wanted to seem relatable and sentimental which is why she said sheā€™s keeping them. If they meant something to her she wouldnā€™t have smashed them into 1000 pieces

Reactions: 32
HELP - I need HELP!
My son's girlfriend has just messaged me all excited cos they have booked their wedding....

Gosfield Hall.... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

I am allowed to boycott this aren't I?? Please tell me I can!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.