Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she adds avocados to that mess of a dish - obviously bought them today when she got the cement mix
Soph there is no need to prove yourself mydear, we know you can't cook, you don't normally prepare some fodder for movie night so leave it out with the i'm a cook lark
Avocado is rank without lime juice, salt and pepper

Reactions: 3
‘I DO cook for my baby’ WHO are you trying to fool ? Who the duck is going to beleive that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 im sure if you were cooking for him hun we’d be flooded with photos and boomerangs of your home cooked grub. Never EVER, ever, have I seen you cook something from scratch. All you can cook is casserole out of a packet and heart disease nachos on a plate. Oh and not To forget the fact you are so tragic you cant even buy some raw chicken to cut up🤫 So dont try and claim you ‘cook’ for ronnie or ANYONE cos we all know you bleeping dont you silly cow 🤣 always got an answer back to everything you weirdo
Pahahahaha am dying 😂😂😂😂 “oh an not to forget the fact you are tragic you can’t even buy raw chicken to cut up” 😂😂😂😂 my god that’s a 🔈 CLASSIC!!!!! I will never forget her frozen chicken strips , she claimed to have cut from fresh chicken 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dont feel lonely lovely you have all us nasty trolls to talk to whenever you need us 😘

Have you got friends or family with kids or babies? Download houseparty and have your own baby groups or if your not breastfeeding, let hubby look after baby for an hour, get the wine out and have a giggle with your mates.

There is so many new mums in exactly the same position as you right now. So try not to focus on what you cant do and make new plans for what you can do.

Its hard enough for new mums in normal circumstances so I cant even imagine how hard it is now! It feels so surreal BUT it will end, hopefully soon if everybody stays home and this will be part of history that everybody will talk about, and your baby can say they were born in it. (Sorry not much help)
Stay safe lovely xx
Thanks I appreciate you replying to me. I have a nephew and some friends with kids might FaceTime them and even just chat just don’t want to bother anyone with how I’m feeling as I don’t find it easy to tell people how I’m feeling who know me as I’m scared of being judged. You have cheered me up though stay safe to xx

Never feel you have to apologise when you're feeling down or in need of help, this sounds a very difficult time for you. I saw someone post this morning about trying to have a different perspective and instead of us all keeping saying we are "stuck at home" we change it to "we are safe at home". Not sure if it will help but it did seem appropriate. (By the way I also understand emergency C section and lack of bonding - it will get better, trust me, but please ask for help via your health worker or doctor if you are struggling x )
Do you use Facetime and Skype and things like that to keep in touch with everyone? x 🤗🤗🤗
Thanks for replying I’m going to try face timing my friends I just feel like I should know what I’m doing to and sometimes I just feel at a loss as to what’s upsetting Him then found out he has collic. I’m not used to feeling like this I’m such a happy person normally xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
He really was a different baby in Disney, wasn't he.
It was so lovely to see. I remember I took my daughter to Disney around the same age as Ronnie was (didn’t pack a suitcase of pouches though 🙄) but it was so lovely to see her interact with everything. I really thought she would at least do a trip to the zoo or aquarium. And now we are locked down for god knows how long she has really missed that opportunity. You would think it would make her think about what she can do with Ronnie but no she just want so go shopping. She’s gonna be in a shock when she does get out at Ronnie will be probably be over a year and go luck getting a toddler to sit still in a trolley while you go shopping 🙄

I have missed something here... why is she called verucca?? 🤣
Verucca salt from Charlie and the chocolate factory coz she’s a spoilt brat like her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she even think she is bleeping funny talking and putting that daft donkey picture on her stories. Piss off and all the best. 🖕🏼

Reactions: 14
In other news.... my hubby is finally home tomorrow so I’ll get to see my first real life human face to face since this lockdown started.
Goodnight Trolls Im off to shave my legs 😉😉
Don’t forget to talc your neck! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look what I found on google, look how different Hinch used to look! It's amazing what money and surgery can do to you...I reckon she has had a #gifted nose job as well
I actually think she looks prettier and kinder in the first picture. Looks like a normal, approachable person. In the second pic she just looks like your regular, blonde, Essex clone witch

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I actually think she looks prettier and kinder in the first picture. Looks like a normal, approachable person. In the second pic she just looks like your regular, blonde, Essex clone witch
I thought the exact same, bubbly kind of girl down for a laugh

It honestly looks like she’s smudged the food into the bib. And putting a blanket behind so he doesn’t get the high chair dirty. Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I thought the exact same, bubbly kind of girl down for a laugh
Yeah, and the brown hair suits her. Even now after she has messed about with herself she could still be pretty if she lost the tit extensions and laid off the Botox and make up. Although I don’t think the fact she has such an ugly personality helps now

Reactions: 17
Been following this for ages but only just made an account!! I used to be a fan until I noticed her lies and the strange obsession a lot of her foliage have!!
Not sure you can class Dorito chips with pre made sweet chilli a recipe 😂😂😂

Sorry followers not foliage 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Been following this for ages but only just made an account!! I used to be a fan until I noticed her lies and the strange obsession a lot of her foliage have!!
Not sure you can class Dorito chips with pre made sweet chilli a recipe 😂😂😂

Sorry followers not foliage 😂
Welcome to our little coven!! Despite being horrendous “trolls” were actually a really nice bunch! Have fun!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
More effing baskets 🙄 where are the stepping stones too?! Thought she was SO excited guyzzzz to see how they turn out. Turned out like shite no doubt so she’ll probably buy some from eBay and try to pass them off as the same ones

• Haha
More bloody tat from ebay 😡😡😡😡

If I worked for as a postie or courier in her street i would refuse to deliver the crap that she is ordering. Every bleeping contact they have puts them at risk of infection and she is still buying the most unnecessary tit in the world on a daily basis

Just stop Sophie you absolute idiot - you are risking lives with your stupid purchases

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.