Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit!!! She's finally done it!!! She posted a pic with RonLongJohnsHasFootsNoToofs with some food in hand! Solid food! You are learning Grinch! You best thank us trolls.
bleeping hell! he’ll be running lengths in the back garden tomorrow:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I might not have Sophie's riches or pristine, soulless showhome but know what? At least I'm not married to Jamie bleeping Hinchliffe. What an hole.
Gosh I would have to be married to Jamie. I bet he’s so sleazy and probably worse once he’s had a few drinks. I bet the only reason she got with him was coz he had money and could treat her like a princess

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nice bit if staged mess for some content! bleeping idiot is giving Ronnie juice and from a bottle! Thank duck he doesn’t have teeth, they would be black by now.
Perfectly chopped cushion on the floor among " the mess" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
I regularly use things that have great sentimental value to me as drainage for plants. 😂
Despite different gardeners telling us back in 2018 they always use crocks in pots, we found that this made no difference to how well the plants did in our tests.

'In fact, in wet summers crocks can prevent water draining out of the pot and do more harm than good, so think twice before you follow this commonplace habit.'
But........... 🤔do her pots have any holes in bottom, did anyone see?? Because at the bottom of most pots you have a large hole or three or four smaller holes.

'If you lay broken terracotta, rubble, or polystyrene on top of the hole, when you put the soil in it won't clog up the hole.

'When the plant is watered, the water can then drain through the crocks and out of the hole. But if there isn't any she will kill any plants she puts in them🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Until she post a video of Ronnie eating solids I still won’t believe he eats anything other than slop. The fact that he’s got it in his hand and isn’t eating it but is smiling for the picture shows it’s staged. What baby is gonna stop eating on cue for a picture? She never shows us what she’s gonna make him it’s always placed on his tray or in is hand. Show us him picking it up and putting it in his mouth. She’s an idiot.

Reactions: 38
she’s going to get caught up in her web of lies and she won’t be able to fight her way out of it, so I hope to god it will bite her in the arse and that will be her downfall. It will happen one day. And I for one am glad In these dark dark days, people are finally seeing these scamfluencers for who they really are
I agree with you totally. Can I just confess that I read your last sentence like Uncle Bryn from Gavin and Stacey :ROFLMAO: the lock down is making me a tiny bit mad! Xx

Why are they in the back garden again? Are they too good to stand out the front with all of their neighbours?
Maybe so we can't see the fleet of expensive cars on the drive?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Until she post a video of Ronnie eating solids I still won’t believe he eats anything other than slop. The fact that he’s got it in his hand and isn’t eating it but is smiling for the picture shows it’s staged. What baby is gonna stop eating on cue for a picture? She never shows us what she’s gonna make him it’s always placed on his tray or in is hand. Show us him picking it up and putting it in his mouth. She’s an idiot.
Exactly. it's the food version of perching him on that basket and claiming he got himself there and loves to stand. If it's true she could post a video no problem. Chop chop Soph!

Reactions: 22
I was just coming on here to say the same thing, just cos its in his hand doesnt mean he is actually eating it.
"Hold this RRRRRonniee while mummas takes a picture for the tattle trolls.... thanks, now give it back. Open wide for breakfast gruel....."

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.