Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not just the fact she’s clueless to the situation it’s the fact she acts untouchable like it won’t effect her or anyone she knows therefore doesn’t care. Meanwhile doesn’t her sister work for NHS. Why doesn’t onslow volunteer and do something useful with his time. She’s such an entitled stuck up cow.
Cos he’s running around after Sophie and ronnnie all day

Reactions: 9
20200402_122414.jpg

So the woman who has a stash of highlighters, colouring pens & pencils and claims to love colouring as it's so relaxing, printed off a rainbow for her window. Yep, makes sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Whilst your on Pinterest Soph why don't you make a board of recipes. You know, as in actual cooking!! I'd be ashamed if I was her mother.
when we saw inside ma barkers cupboards they were full of processed shite too! Like mother like daughter!

Reactions: 26
Oh she hasn’t plugged her book today 🤔🤔 I thought she would be plugging it all day. All her sheep are tagging her in their post with the hope that their queen will repost their post 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 102923

So the woman who has a stash of highlighters, colouring pens & pencils and claims to love colouring as it's so relaxing, printed off a rainbow for her window. Yep, makes sense.
As if! She is far too busy to sit and colour unless it’s something to do with her tit notepad. Rrrrrrrronald has only had 14 naps today so far and she is run ragged!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This just shows that this whole event is not teaching her any lessons. She can't wait to get back to the same wasteful crap that she used to do. Many of us have learnt that material possessions are not what truly matter in life, but not Hinch, she has realised how much she needs more crap.
Too be honest I didn’t think she would learn anything. Look at Ronnie in Disney and how happy he was. We thought for sure she would start taking him to more places but no as soon as they got back he went back behind the couch.

• Sad
Too be honest I didn’t think she would learn anything. Look at Ronnie in Disney and how happy he was. We thought for sure she would start taking him to more places but no as soon as they got back he went back behind the couch.
He really was a different baby in Disney, wasn't he.

Reactions: 27
Don’t forget the empty library! 😆 and multipul Costa trips the lucky boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she really saying she can’t wait for this to be over so she can go and buy more shite what a bleeping bellend. I can’t wait for it to be over so people stop dying and people can see their relatives and friends again and also so my grandad in law can meat his newborn grandson what a total selfish self absorbed witch
If she doesn't give a toss about her son's safety and well-being she is certainly not gonna give a damn about much else except her rancid self of course. She really is so vile

Reactions: 15
If that’s what she calls cooking then okay Soph.. you’ve really out done yourself 😂👏🏻 what is it? A strawberry which he’s obviously not bothered by because I see nothing around his mouth at all? And toast, is it?
A strawberry with a human sized bite off the top 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just going back to the pouches again...I’ve had a thought 🙄. Yes it does happen occasionally! 🤣.....

IF she wasn’t lazy and genuinely didn’t feel confident cooking for RonnieBlessIm she could ask her lemmings for advice like she does with everything else....

eg. Where should I hang these plants guyzzzz?
What time of day should I wank my taps guyzzzzz?
How often should I let Onslow fiddle with my Minky guyzzzzz etc etc

But she hasn’t even done that. She just automatically uses pouches. Bloody lazy!!!

looooolll you are brilliant 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can not WAIT for the moment the "stepping stones" are revealed - I'll be straight onto here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m waiting patiently until dinner time as we all know she’s gonna show us Ronnieblessims “home cooked” meal 🤣

• Haha
Feeling very anti influencer in the last few days and that picture she posted of her as Gretel all excited to go and buy more tat again about pushed me over the edge. I want to see my family, my partner’s family, I want my sibling to get a stable job after this, I want some fresh air and I want my at risk parents to get through this. She is honestly infuriating and deserves absolutely nothing she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m waiting patiently until dinner time as we all know she’s gonna show us Ronnieblessims “home cooked” meal 🤣
On one hand I’m happy he might get actual food then on the other hand after seeing what she thinks is food I feel even more sorry for him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Verucca!!! You ain’t half on here a lot lately! Must start charging you royalties for your crappy stories. Can’t wait for quarantine to put an end to your tit gravy train. ATB babes!
I have missed something here... why is she called verucca?? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Just seen someone post on Facebook about her new book how it’s pointless and they would of brought it if the list were already wrote in.
her hincherzz have better ideas than her. ATB
But how can it come with the list already done? Not everyone will have an en-suite or a dishwasher. Hinchers are so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.