Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah this is what mine is showing
View attachment 102967
Instagram changed it a few months ago so other people can’t see the total number of likes. However I have 3 Instagrams account and one of them does shows the total number of likes on others accounts but the other 2 don’t so I don’t think it’s been rolled out to everyone but eventually none of us will see the total number of likes that a picture gets

Reactions: 10
If he needs it to prop him up then the chairs too big she has 3 ffs why doesn’t she use the one he fits in? I’m getting nit picky today 😆
If he needs propping up then surely he’s no where near walking or standing alone like she says if he can’t sit straight in a high chair then his core needs a lot of work

Reactions: 22
Thanks I appreciate you replying to me. I have a nephew and some friends with kids might FaceTime them and even just chat just don’t want to bother anyone with how I’m feeling as I don’t find it easy to tell people how I’m feeling who know me as I’m scared of being judged. You have cheered me up though stay safe to xx

Thanks for replying I’m going to try face timing my friends I just feel like I should know what I’m doing to and sometimes I just feel at a loss as to what’s upsetting Him then found out he has collic. I’m not used to feeling like this I’m such a happy person normally xx
I promise you no one will judge you!

My grandaughter was really bad with reflux, she would scream for hours and nothing anybody did would settle her so my son used to put his headphones on, put his music on and walk round and round the house with her. He couldnt hear her screaming but was still comforting her and because he wasnt tensed up she seemed to settle a bit easier.

Phone your health visitor for a chat, thats what they’re there for. Sometimes just talking to someone can help you realise that you are doing it right xx

Reactions: 14
Trying to redeem herself from the hinch haul comment. But she does realise the world hasn’t ended and she can go for a walk if she wanted. Why is she acting like she’s restricted to her garden. If you wanted to go on walks more often then why aren’t you doing it now? I take my kids out daily. There isn’t often anyone out on the road but If we pass someone we make sure to stay 2 feet away from them. We avoid playgrounds coz my kids would want to play there and right now that’s not a good idea but it’s so important to get them out once a day.

Attachments

Reactions: 32
Lunch was a success.....? A success by splattering food all over him to make it took like his fed himself when his pair of h ads are nice clean and nothing on the blankets😂😂😂 yeah well done Sophie you’ve done a great job in splattering baby food all over the place here’s a haribo for you 👏
Some of those stains are clearly old, dried in ones that her precious P & G potions can’t shift 🙄 she must think people are thick honestly, catch onto yourself!

Reactions: 17
Untill I see a video of him eating and feeding himself something solid I’m not believing for a single second that he has anything other than a pouch fed by her with a spoon 🤣🤣 And why at not far off a year old is she still feeding him his bottles like that? surely he should be holding a bottle/sippy cup by himself and yes that blanket is for sure holding him up he can’t sit properly at all

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Untill I see a video of him eating and feeding himself something solid I’m not believing for a single second that he has anything other than a pouch fed by her with a spoon 🤣🤣 And why at not far off a year old is she still feeding him his bottles like that? surely he should be holding a bottle/sippy cup by himself and yes that blanket is for sure holding him up he can’t sit properly at all
Agree. Photos can be staged and all her ones are. The sad thing is he should be eating more than pouch food so the only one she’s letting down is him.

Reactions: 22
Why is she walking round the garden? She can take him for a walk round the block to get him off and some fresh air most importantly.
so if she thinks you can’t go on a walk I’m going to assume fatsnomes hasn’t been walked for the past few weeks?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Wtf are those spaceship things? Honestly with all her money she could of had some lovely lighting (my hubby is an electrician so know a thing or 2 about lighting 😂) seriously this woman has absolutely no taste! Do you thing eBay just send her stuff to sell??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If they arrived last week why is she only showing them now? It’s not like she’s been rushed off her feet. She’s such a liar. They came today and she doesn’t want it to look like she’s ordering loads. But even for them to come last week is irresponsible as lockdown has been in place for almost 2 weeks now. Unless it came in February you shouldn’t be showing it off. Stupid selfish witch

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Look what I found on google, look how different Hinch used to look! It's amazing what money and surgery can do to you...I reckon she has had a #gifted nose job as well
What really bugs me about these is that she is implying in these before and after photos is that she looks better in the after photo. I think she looks like a cheap tart. She looks much more relatable in the 1st photo. But would she have the no. of followers she has if she didn't have had all that plastic surgery? I doubt it and it speaks to what we value as a society.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wondering why she didn't go for walks more often? Too busy bleeping cleaning almost 24/7 that's why! Christ it's not rocket science Sophie!

Reactions: 17
Jake quickeden has written a quarentine song and it's available for download. All proceeds going to the NHS. He's tagged hinch twice today to share it along with Solomon. Sitting patiently waiting for her to duck off with her garden tat and do something proactive

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.