Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Hes such a potato
I feel so sad when he gets called names. He didn't ask for any of this. Poor boy doesn't even know he is plastered across the internet. It's not his fault his parents have sold him out instead of protecting and nurturing him. Poor little love.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I just looked on pinterest to see what she was actually going for. Fucking nailed it, Soph. Spot on. Someone gift her a Blue Peter badge.

20200401_170819.jpg

20200401_170800.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

TomTitLane

VIP Member
He is though? No denial about it. And its because of her. Whether he is a ‘late’ developer or not shes done absolutelt fuck all to help him. He is like a potato as he cant do anything.
No, he isn't a potato. He is an innocent little boy who is nothing more than a money maker to his parents. I can't stand what Hinch stands for and will slag her off day and night as she chooses to be a cunt but that boy doesn't have a clue what is being done to him and I dread the day he is old enough to read all that's said about him. I take the piss of all the names she uses like 'Handsnome boys and gorgeous mans does have teefs' because that's taking the piss out of HER but never will I agree that it is okay to call that baby any names no matter how slow (or not) he seems to be developing. It's not on! And I don't give a shit if I get a warning for moderating either. I think it's wrong to call a baby names.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
She annoys the hell out of me, I became a mum at 16, I had to learn things quickly, my husband was out in the day finding work, I had zero help from parents either side, we had £20 a week for food (foodbanks weren’t around then) but I always made sure my child had homemade food, spag bol with garlic bread, fish & potatoes, veg curry (couldn’t afford meat) she ate with us, baby food in a jar was too expensive so I did veg or fruit purée at the start, I was proud of milestones we went to the park, played in the yard, made things etc.... why is she so bone idle when it comes to Ronnie? My daughter now has a child & she also makes home cooked food, my granddaughter gets involved (she is 2) they bake cakes together plant flowers & seeds it’s those little things as a parent you remember & it’s lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 78

mine to cherryreg

‘I DO cook for my baby’ WHO are you trying to fool ? Who the fuck is going to beleive that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 im sure if you were cooking for him hun we’d be flooded with photos and boomerangs of your home cooked grub. Never EVER, ever, have I seen you cook something from scratch. All you can cook is casserole out of a packet and heart disease nachos on a plate. Oh and not To forget the fact you are so tragic you cant even buy some raw chicken to cut up🤫 So dont try and claim you ‘cook’ for ronnie or ANYONE cos we all know you fucking dont you silly cow 🤣 always got an answer back to everything you weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Kbird

VIP Member
Thread suggestion. Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Guyzzz all the trolls are saying ronnieblesshim is delayed but actually the doctor said he’s really advanced cause guys you’re not gonna believe it but Ronnie bless him hes actually running, I would show you but I don’t want to feed into the trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Yeah soph I regularly let my kids make things using cement. Is she off her rocker? Please I beg of you don’t do arts and crafts with Ronnie without an adult present.
I bet the builders are so glad that they took their time removing those tiles and kept them safe just like she asked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64