Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have spent the day, speaking to people who are worried about paying there Gas and Electric mainly business and it terrible that they could lose everything, Due to COVID-19 what they have worked for, and there this vile women going on about Hinchhauls take your bleeping hauls and shove them up your arse, you piece of bleeping tit, who has the money to be able to do this and wants to see what tit your buying when a lot of the country will be on the breadline you selfish witch

Reactions: 27
The pair of them are utterly repulsive, in appearance and behavior. What the duck does she see in him and what does he see in her. 🤢

Thick as tit too, the pair of them. They just don’t get it to they? Let’s just hope they don’t get ill and our precious NHS money doesn’t get wasted on them.....
they are hideous hideous human beings, why are they getting together for a kiss and making the nhs clap about them? I’m surprised she didn’t have time after time by eve Cassidy in the background like she usually does

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion

Pantomime at the 8 o’clock clap, she’s still flooding her stories with the eBay tat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Yes exactly. My mum passed away in the last few months (not due to Coronavirus) and when I saw that post it made me so angry!! She is lucky that she will get to see her mum again.

Emotional intelligence is 100% something she is missing, not even just with that post it is lacking all the time.

The reason she is looking forward to her 'haul' is because I her life has not changed much at all minus visting shops to buy unnecessary goods. Herself and Jamie always sat at home the majority of the time anyway, she had no concept of reality before so how is this going to change after?

She has no regard for anyone else's feelings with the flippant comments she makes.

She has no respect what so ever for the planet we live on; using numerous chemicals a day, purchasing unnecessary items/single plastic use items which come in more unnecessary packaging (to name a few) and then encouraging others to do the same.

She proves every day how selfish she is. I honestly do not see how her following can not see through her and her constant lies and bad cover ups.
I'm so sorry for your loss xxxx I lost my mum a few years ago, my inbox is always open xxx

Reactions: 10
So bleeping sick of them two. tit for brains I swear. Them standing kissing and Onslows thumbs up to the camera. Brb projectile vomiting at this tit show 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
That hair! Just wash it fgs. It’s like a birds nest on top of her head. She has nothing else to do! Sort it out woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iv figured what Trace’s job is whilst she resides in the loft, no more nails for you trace Official signer of packages now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Waiting for "GUYZZZzzzzZzzz I just received the loveliest of msgs from someone who works at the NHS" *pulls neck furiously*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why are they clapping in the back garden?? Does she think she Is”too famous” to be in the front garden? We were all out tonight clapping and cheering in our front gardens- it was lovely to see people other than my husband (who I want to stab) and my children (who I want to put on eBay)
Obvs they’re way to precious to be seen by normal people.
pair of dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 38
As someone who works for the NHS I wouldn't be offended if they just didn't bother clapping instead of the tit show they put on earlier.

Jamie has such a smarmy cunty face when he gives that thumbs up 😡 and Sophie just hovers around in her bleeping poncho looking senile.

Vestlife couldn't wait to pounce on her ffs save it for the bedroom then you can snort talc off her to your hearts content you absolute flannel.

The pair of them are an utter embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
As someone who works for the NHS I wouldn't be offended if they just didn't bother clapping instead of the tit show they put on earlier.

Jamie has such a smarmy cunty face when he gives that thumbs up 😡 and Sophie just hovers around in her bleeping poncho looking senile.

Pervy Pete couldn't wait to pounce on her ffs save it for the bedroom then you can snort talc off her to your hearts content you absolute flannel.

The pair of them are an utter embarrassment.
To be fair, even Soph looked embarrassed by Onslow’s performance tonight ..

Reactions: 17
Jamie is a smarmy git. For gods sake have some respect. But then again you and the bimbo wife only care about yourselves.

Reactions: 20
I don’t often comment on here usually just read and agree totally with you all but wow the anger at seeing them react the way they did at 8pm is just boiling my blood...we stood outside and the tears poured from me because this time last month the incredible ICU unit literally saved my son’s life from sepsis .this was the week before all this utterly unimaginable stuff happened. I can’t help but think of all the fantastic staff that helped him and what they are dealing with right now. And how thankful I am to them all..I didn’t for one minute think to record it and then hug and kiss my partner or my son because who needs to see that? We all looked at each other and knew what each person was thinking..we owe everything to them and I cannot believe the utter disrespect they have to make it all about them as usual..I am disgusted! It’s all about showing off to other people how amazing they are..sorry but I just feel so sorry for you that life is that sad you have to seek acceptance from others to make you feel better...😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.