Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up. My bet on the ebayers after a couple of weeks is she will amazingly discover a box of parcels shes never opened in the garage guys what is she like so ditzy and cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: Jaggedy tile stepping stones and away baskets blew, ffs Soph, cook RonJohnLongLegs a stew!

I feel really down and like a tit mum because I’ve had to send my child 270 miles away to my parents with no idea when I’ll next see them in person because I’m an emergency services worker in London and can’t risk bringing a virus home to my kid. Honestly reading these last few pages... it’s bleeping beggars belief someone could be so unaware of what a twit they are, between the ridiculous online shopping, snogging during the clap thing and the dog tit parenting, I can only hope that this is the beginning of the end for her because she really is an absolute bell end. Been weird stuck at home alone when I’m not working so been volunteering with the council to do shopping for vulnerable people in my neighbour (if you can, you can sign up for this stuff via your local council) and reading all these threads and you guys crack me up😂😂😂😂 keep it coming!
No! You’re far from being a tit mum. You’ve made a ridiculously hard decision to keep your child safe! I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say a massive thank you for your hard work and sacrifice xxxx

Reactions: 27
I think the whole clapping and performing like baboons is to get one over on the neighbours. The fact they are in the back garden and not out the front, I think they've probably had disagreements/arguments and not well liked?
So now they are performing to say look at us we dont need to be out there with you and were louder and better??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
FFS HinchCliffes just stop. Please just bloody stop!!! What the actual bleeping duck was that about last night?!

This pair are EVERYTHING that is wrong with the world right now. What part of Global Health Crisis do they not understand and yet still manage to make it all about them and their revolting “couple goals” 🤮

Zoph when you read this at some point today I’m going to ask you something...you have 2 choices...

1) Do 1 thing that is actually selfless and benefits some sort of cause with no monetary benefit to you. Can you try that?

2) duck RIGHT OFF until you can behave like a proper human being!

(Warning - I’ve had about 3 hours sleep and I’m a properly stabby witch this morning!) 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion. Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
They are both truely vile creatures. Making something like clap for carers about themselves - it's impossible to get lower than that.
And your message about the people behind the scenes, Sophie - my husband is one of those still working to make shop workers safer. He doesnt want your thanks, he wants to get the job finished so that those on the front line don't need to come into contact with selfish twats like you who think that buying tat is more important than staying home and not infecting others 😡😡
Just duck off back under the rock you crawled out off

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I wasn’t and I feel so bad about it. Not even sure why, I did a late shift (nurse) had a few hours sleep, couldn’t get a lay in as my husband is also a key worker so I had to get up at sparrows fart with the kids on about 4 hours sleep. I cleaned the house, phoned all the vulnerable people on my list (my friend and I set up a local covid 19 support team) delegated some tasks to volunteers, phoned prescription lists to the pharmacy. Collected 12 prescriptions at 5.30pm and started delivering them on foot, as we only have one car. Got home at 7.15pm and started on dinner. I forgot 😭
In this instance, the clapping is FOR you. There's no need for you to feel bad at all x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Holy tit!!! She's finally done it!!! She posted a pic with RonLongJohnsHasFootsNoToofs with some food in hand! Solid food! You are learning Grinch! You best thank us trolls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly some days he parents my kid and I’m 100% ok with it 😂 she gets very excited when the theme music comes on and frankly he’s not anywhere near as bad as that god awful Bing!
Ugh, Bing is such a spoilt whiny little tit.

Reactions: 8

Sorry if anyone has seen this video before but this is Mrs Hinch... someone who clearly is a saleswoman, no anxiety AT ALL and is extremely confident.
I’ve seen this floating around but never watched it until now. My god! She is not the person she makes out she is on insta at all.
I switched it off when it got to the bit about rising above the trolls and not reacting 😂😂😂😂

Now that’s how I now she talks tit!! 😂
Not reacting???? Give over!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wheyyyyy tattle bingo called with the finger foods Rrrronnnnniiieeeee has toasts guyyyyzzzz.
Come on. Which one of you troll bastards was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
i dont have a stressful job like frontline people but with the deadlines i have to meet, working from home, cant go out and a 4 & 6 year old to look after while trying to do my full time job i feel awful to say that for the 1st time ever i wish i had her stress free not needing to work life! And now i feel awful for wanting that and for feeling like this when there are many others in my situation or a more terrible situation

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.