Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hinchers are out in full force defending their leader tonight on a certain account. Yet again we are all jealous and should be kind yet when it was said about hinch trolling tulisa duck all was said!! There's seriously no hope for these dumb fucks!!

Reactions: 15
that clapping video has angered me so much i cannot stop watching it😡the most selfish video i’ve ever seen! Sometimes I think she’s not the worst person ever, but then i watched that video and it has just taken it to the next level!! surely she watched that back and thought hmmm maybe not😬it’s just cringe X10
Hinch previews everthing before she posts it. So she did that see that video and thought it was ok to post. They are both vile creatures and don't deserve that beautiful little boy.

Reactions: 19
Just come accross jamies account, funny that he only follows mrs hinch and henry, and every single post is him praising his wife and going on about how perfect she is 😂 grow up you loser im pretty sure she must manage that account for him lol
It’s all the gushing comments under the photographs too like oh you treat Mrs hinch like the queen she is your the best man ever and she’s the best woman. It’s so creepy that maybe the followers they’ve bought have been paid to send them these comments I can’t understand why any human would find these pair so godly they’re repulsive

They are so up themselves

Reactions: 18
Her video of the clapping at 8pm for the NHS and keyworkers was absolutely ridiculous. Herself and Jamie should hold their heads in shame. They made that video all about themselves and they way he looked into the camera was so smug and and so self entitled looking. I found it to be quite patronising as well. Catch a grip you two self centre creeps. The sooner your 15 minutes is up the better.
Is was the way he tried to “get off with her” that made me vom a bit 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The hinchers are out in full force defending their leader tonight on a certain account. Yet again we are all jealous and should be kind yet when it was said about hinch trolling tulisa duck all was said!! There's seriously no hope for these dumb fucks!!
Which account give us a laugh 😂

Reactions: 14
I've got an 8month old and he's a little bit behind on most babies (we're trying BLW three times a day but he's just not that interested) and not crawling yet and no teeth yet. But he was sitting up by himself at about 6 and a half months, looks like he really wants to get crawling (I put toys just out of reach to encourage him to move himself forward and we do lots of tummy time even though he hates it) and has mastered the 360 sippy cup. And he has the most infectious little laugh. When I see him and all the other babies the same age as mine, the difference in development is amazing even though they're all born in the same month. Some have only just started sitting up, some are already walking! But when you consider that Ronnie is almost a year old now? He's way behind. I just hope he eventually catches up because otherwise she'd condemning that poor boy for life if she continues to neglect him like she does.

And babies dont need juice FFS!!
Mine tolerates tummy time now at best but she used to scream the second we tried it. She’s vocal but mostly screeches and raspberries with a bit of babble. She’s only mastered sitting in the last week, loves to stand up instead of sit down, she eats everything in sight 😂 if I’m honest I think she’ll prefer to walk instead of crawling, she might even walk first which is fine. She can roll both ways but never does. She laughs if we prompt it but rarely does it just because, but she has the biggest beaming smile. Sometimes she’ll look at us like a cat would look at you, other times her face lights up when I walk in the room 😂 We try and use toys for encouragement too, but she’d rather scoot along on her back WHICH IS FINE. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t worry I’m not doing enough for her development wise (she’s just like me and her Daddy, loves to be a total couch potato, she’s also very hard to entertain and gets frustrated and shouts - we call her Angry Bird) but I don’t think any of us are trying to pick on her or Ronnie if he is a little behind his peers, we’re just concerned that neither of his parents seem to be doing much to encourage him developmentally.

Reactions: 13
You would think she would respect the NHS more especially since they looked after her when she was so ill before and during pregnancy if it wasn’t for them she might not even have ronnieblesshim one day this woman’s gonna have a huge reality check

Reactions: 26
I know it's totally unrelated like but just thought....
We ain't seen Grinch do her Bloo bog powder for ages have we! Just love how it fizzesssss guyzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bought some masks from ebay as I visit my 93year old mum most days ( not at the moment as my sis is home from abroad ) I saw a message this evening that our drs surgery didn’t have any and needed some urgently. I’ve packed up 12 of the 20 I have left to drop off in the morning. Take note Sophie order some masks from ebay for our health workers next time you are shppping £1000 will do you can afford it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The pair of them are utterly repulsive, in appearance and behavior. What the duck does she see in him and what does he see in her. 🤢

Thick as tit too, the pair of them. They just don’t get it to they? Let’s just hope they don’t get ill and our precious NHS money doesn’t get wasted on them.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly some days he parents my kid and I’m 100% ok with it 😂 she gets very excited when the theme music comes on and frankly he’s not anywhere near as bad as that god awful Bing!

Thankfully he’s not keen on Bing, massive Duggee fan & so is grandad 😳😆

Reactions: 5
She really is a self righteous bleep. I can’t wait to see her demise. She really has shown levels that I did not know she could sink to. I can’t say to much about my job but today I have been speaking to people who are in the thick of this virus trying there best to protect us and who are running on empty and stressed to duck and this bleep carries on like it is business as usual. She is a drain on society and is contributing duck all. I wish she would crawl under a rock and stay there. Her and solomon are just bleeping scum 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Thankfully he’s not keen on Bing, massive Duggee fan & so is grandad 😳😆
We’re all Duggee fans here, her Nanny bought her a talking Duggee that does various camp ‘woof woofs!’ 😂 the only annoying one that we’re forced to watch is Moon and Me - she’s mesmerised but I feel like I’m on an acid trip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion

Still buying eBay crap, forgets she’s a mum, grinch do you even acknowledge your son?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What the hell was that display all about? Whooping and jeering like two imbeceles.
Jamie acting like a drunken uncle at a wedding. Vile!

I'm shocked that Ronnie is given juice especially before bedtime and in a bottle too.
Didnt they read any of the literature they got from their health visitor or any of the weaning Information.

Babies do not need juice, all they know is milk and if they are never introduced to juice, then they wont want it
I have a 5yr old who only got his first taste of juice on holiday last year! Hes never had any kind of fizzy drinks either

I wonder is Ronnie teething and that's why hes having calpol? I see some saying it's to make him sleep but calpol has no drugs other than paracetamol in so it doesnt make kids sleepy
If anything, the sugar and colour in it can keep them stimulated.

Please think about what you're doing sophie
You've been to the dentist yourself in recent months, dont they ask about Ronnie or give you advice on his dental health?

Reactions: 22
😂😂😂 I’ve just seen I can’t bring myself to read them all. Can’t believe they are defending her they are really as thick a pig tit 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.