Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bugeyes was definitely laying it on thick for Tattle with the clapping last night. What a tit he is. I could here other neighbours shouting though so maybe they are in good company?!
Has it been said here before that Hinch only gets her hair washed at the hairdressers? Is that why she looks like she was dragged through a hedge backwards? It will be a pile of grease by the time lock down is over if she isn’t washing it, I bet it stinks of Mugshots, Pasta N Sauce and fag ash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Bugeyes was definitely laying it on thick for Tattle with the clapping last night. What a tit he is. I could here other neighbours shouting though so maybe they are in good company?!
Has it been said here before that Hinch only gets her hair washed at the hairdressers? Is that why she looks like she was dragged through a hedge backwards? It will be a pile of grease by the time lock down is over if she isn’t washing it, I bet it stinks of Mugshots, Pasta N Sauce and fag ash.
For someone who is obsessed with cleaning their clean sink and hob every day she looks like the filthiest woman going !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The clapping video actually made me cringe. Hinch dressed up like old mother Hubbard and Kanye Vest feeling her up like a lechy perv 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Ronnie's acrually eating toast this morning. Keep reading on here Soph and we'll show you how to parent

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Thread suggestion: showing us all her NHS clap but still ordering more eBay crap :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
i dont have a stressful job like frontline people but with the deadlines i have to meet, working from home, cant go out and a 4 & 6 year old to look after while trying to do my full time job i feel awful to say that for the 1st time ever i wish i had her stress free not needing to work life! And now i feel awful for wanting that and for feeling like this when there are many others in my situation or a more terrible situation
I too am struggling with working from home and the kids but we really really wouldn’t want her life ! ( well apart from being financially secure ) their lives are so utterly boring and monotonous they have to constantly think of utter shite to post to keep engagement they’ve pimped out that poor child and have basically shown everyone in this crisis that they are massive c*nts - stay strong babes xxxx

Reactions: 17
Can hear her telling onslow do what you did before then he cheers out loud
No way!! You can actually hear it clear as day. Good spot. That just makes her a million times worse. You can just tell she was probably a horrible little bully at school. How disgraceful. This has actually made me so mad. What a disgusting human that she would make a mockery of something so important just to piss off the trolls. She needs outing for this

Reactions: 29
She is so fake it is beyond belief. You can actually hear her saying to Onslow “like you did before” then he starts cheering! I am a nurse and working frontline, I have held the hands of people dying of COVID & seen the devastation it causes to their families. And the fact that she does that to make it all about her and look how my husband is cheering... ITS SICKENING. She has no idea about real life. And so much for Ronnies “toast” this morning we all knew that was coming! I’m still waiting to see her give him some fruit or veg... 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She is so fake it is beyond belief. You can actually hear her saying to Onslow “like you did before” then he starts cheering! I am a nurse and working frontline, I have held the hands of people dying of COVID & seen the devastation it causes to their families. And the fact that she does that to make it all about her and look how my husband is cheering... ITS SICKENING. She has no idea about real life. And so much for Ronnies “toast” this morning we all knew that was coming! I’m still waiting to see her give him some fruit or veg... 🙄
Looks like jam on it too, at least it’s a bit of solid food but the amount of sugar on his poor gums ☹

Reactions: 8
We all know they love a Tattle dig. Sad way to live when you have the upper hand to be honest. We all like to fit a quick witch and moan into our daily lives but they’re the ones raking thousands in regardless so reading negative comments about themselves as in actively seeking them out is bleeping weird. However to use last night as an opportunity for a dig is pathetic and shows her true colours.

Reactions: 21
No way!! You can actually hear it clear as day. Good spot. That just makes her a million times worse. You can just tell she was probably a horrible little bully at school. How disgraceful. This has actually made me so mad. What a disgusting human that she would make a mockery of something so important just to piss off the trolls. She needs outing for this
I had to look back at this and Christ! Had to put my phone to my ear to hear it but she genuinely DID say that 🤢 makes me dislike her even more the prick

Reactions: 16
I might not have Sophie's riches or pristine, soulless showhome but know what? At least I'm not married to Jamie bleeping Hinchliffe. What an hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm so behind.. Can anyone fill me in in a nutshell what I've missed, apart from Hinch being a fecking moron!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.