Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice bit if staged mess for some content! bleeping idiot is giving Ronnie juice and from a bottle! Thank duck he doesn’t have teeth, they would be black by now.
Is the green thing by the table an Ella's kitchen pouch?

Reactions: 8
Actually mortified for them both by that performance!! Do they realise how much of a twit they look. The thumbs up is actually making my skin crawl.
Must admit feeling super guilty we didn’t go out to clap but baby had first jabs yesterday and we both fell asleep when he finally did as he’s been so unsettled and hardly slept last night and woke up at 8.40. To any nhs or other key workers in here I appreciate you all so much, thank you for the sacrifices you are all making I can’t imagine how hard it must be.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I won’t post the picture because I don’t post pictures of her on any open media but I took a picture today of my 6 month old sitting on her play mat in the front room (admittedly watching Hey Duggee but hey the lockdown is getting to us all), unsupported and straight up, drinking water and the teeniest tiniest hint of black currant squash (she spits plain water out so we literally have show her cup to the squash bottle to get some fluid into her now she’s on solid) from a free flow cup.
Literally the only reason I’ve realised that Ronnie seems so behind is because my daughter is doing things that he’s not. Every baby is different developmentally of course but a lot of these things I.e water in a cup instead of juice in a bottle, eating solid finger foods etc are down to her.
I've got an 8month old and he's a little bit behind on most babies (we're trying BLW three times a day but he's just not that interested) and not crawling yet and no teeth yet. But he was sitting up by himself at about 6 and a half months, looks like he really wants to get crawling (I put toys just out of reach to encourage him to move himself forward and we do lots of tummy time even though he hates it) and has mastered the 360 sippy cup. And he has the most infectious little laugh. When I see him and all the other babies the same age as mine, the difference in development is amazing even though they're all born in the same month. Some have only just started sitting up, some are already walking! But when you consider that Ronnie is almost a year old now? He's way behind. I just hope he eventually catches up because otherwise she'd condemning that poor boy for life if she continues to neglect him like she does.

And babies dont need juice FFS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
that clapping video has angered me so much i cannot stop watching it😡the most selfish video i’ve ever seen! Sometimes I think she’s not the worst person ever, but then i watched that video and it has just taken it to the next level!! surely she watched that back and thought hmmm maybe not😬it’s just cringe X10

Reactions: 34
I wasn’t and I feel so bad about it. Not even sure why, I did a late shift (nurse) had a few hours sleep, couldn’t get a lay in as my husband is also a key worker so I had to get up at sparrows fart with the kids on about 4 hours sleep. I cleaned the house, phoned all the vulnerable people on my list (my friend and I set up a local covid 19 support team) delegated some tasks to volunteers, phoned prescription lists to the pharmacy. Collected 12 prescriptions at 5.30pm and started delivering them on foot, as we only have one car. Got home at 7.15pm and started on dinner. I forgot 😭
You're excused darling. Thank you for all you're doing xxx

Reactions: 16
There is the dentist too, wonder what dentist is code for
I won’t post the picture because I don’t post pictures of her on any open media but I took a picture today of my 6 month old sitting on her play mat in the front room (admittedly watching Hey Duggee but hey the lockdown is getting to us all), unsupported and straight up, drinking water and the teeniest tiniest hint of black currant squash (she spits plain water out so we literally have show her cup to the squash bottle to get some fluid into her now she’s on solid) from a free flow cup.
Literally the only reason I’ve realised that Ronnie seems so behind is because my daughter is doing things that he’s not. Every baby is different developmentally of course but a lot of these things I.e water in a cup instead of juice in a bottle, eating solid finger foods etc are down to her.

Totally missing Hey Duggee, love watching with my grandson when he comes for nana’s day care 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so behind on threads but had to watch the clapping at 8 after last weeks farce and my god it was worse tonight. WTF are this pair on. Totally lost the sentiment of it all. When will they realise it’s not all about them??!! Arrgh I despair of them I really do. Jamie literally thinks he’s gods gift to woman kind doesn’t he. I can’t stand him. He practically pounced at her!! No doubt her sheep will think this is #couplegoals 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I cannot eye roll enough at this one

Reactions: 29
Her video of the clapping at 8pm for the NHS and keyworkers was absolutely ridiculous. Herself and Jamie should hold their heads in shame. They made that video all about themselves and they way he looked into the camera was so smug and and so self entitled looking. I found it to be quite patronising as well. Catch a grip you two self centre creeps. The sooner your 15 minutes is up the better.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I missed last week's clap as I was on shift. I'm a mental health nurse but as I did a dual degree I have been doing some NHSP shifts in A&E evenings and weekends as I can do my normal job 9-5 from home and I felt bad. My neighbours who I barely know had left a freshly baked cake and balloons outside my door when I opened it to clap as they'd seen me travelling in uniform. I've honestly been crying ever since. No recognition needed; no clap is as valuable as actual proper funding for the NHS and a decent wage for all Keyworkers. But duck me I was humbled to find that on my drive and see them all waving at me and clapping with me. People I don't even know. duck off Hinch with your worthless clap in your back yard so noone in your street can see your vile little grabby face; offering no actual relief to staff which you could easily fund. Just duck you.

Anyone else sniggering at how much we're all talking about 'the clap' 🤣🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I’m sick and tired of seeing instagrammers with there stupid clothes hauls and other shite they are buying just to give content on their pages... give these delivery drivers a break ffs they are having enough to deliver for people that actually need emergency supplies, god it’s making me so angry 😡
Same! She’s such a twit, why did she need to buy those crappy pots and baskets. If she does an eBay swipe up ffs...

Reactions: 11
Just come accross jamies account, funny that he only follows mrs hinch and henry, and every single post is him praising his wife and going on about how perfect she is 😂 grow up you loser im pretty sure she must manage that account for him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Totally missing Hey Duggee, love watching with my grandson when he comes for nana’s day care 🤣😂
Honestly some days he parents my kid and I’m 100% ok with it 😂 she gets very excited when the theme music comes on and frankly he’s not anywhere near as bad as that god awful Bing!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.