Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hadn’t watched them clapping but saw you guys reactions. Just watched and it’s safe to say I cringed my hole inside out. What the duck even are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You're right! My health visitor called for 9 month check up yesterday and she asked alot of questions ie: is he crawling? Eating finger food, standing on his own, teeth etc. ..and I thought after hinches answer would have been no to every single question!! And mines younger than ronnie poor kid makes me sad for him
I think it must depend on your area or HV.

Mine didn’t get a checkup until he was 11 months and she didn’t really ask much. Weighed him and measured his head. Asked if weaning was going ok and watched him for a little bit.
She was maybe in the house 15 minutes and she wrote in his book “Mum and baby well. Saw child playing and smiling, interacts well with mum”. And that was that.

So Ronnie might not have had his check yet or his HV might not have been that in depth.

Reactions: 5
I’m obsessed with her hair lately! It’s getting bigger by the day! Why can’t she get too close to one of her candles and do a Michael Jackson?!?

(Not to get too hurt, I’m not a monster 😂 just melt the extensions)
You know I have to go and make a picture of this, don't you?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The hugging part for so weird. My partner hugged me after it last week as I got so emotional thinking about it all (I know it’s not about me but obviously he was just comforting me) but they were hugging and laughing like they were in a bar on holiday!

Reactions: 28
I get the impression Jamie was drunk is kind of a leery thing that some men do with a drink in them like when he grabbed her

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I get the impression Jamie was drunk is kind of a leery thing that some men do with a drink in them like when he grabbed her
He looked like he wanted a bit of on screen action. That's probably his next money move. Forget Debbie does Dallas. Here comes 'Hinch does Hinch in the village'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
He looked like he wanted a bit of on screen action. That's probably his next money move. Forget Debbie does Dallas. Here comes 'Hinch does Hinch in the village'
I always feel like he would have massive balls, but a really small shaft 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
First of all she clearly staged that mess. Ronnie doesn’t move so he didn’t make it. Second of all a bottle of juice. Really? My aunt once told me of someone they knew who they would feed pineapple juice to their baby and when their teeth came through they were already rotten. He doesn’t need juice and he certainly shouldn’t be having it in a bottle

I won’t post the picture because I don’t post pictures of her on any open media but I took a picture today of my 6 month old sitting on her play mat in the front room (admittedly watching Hey Duggee but hey the lockdown is getting to us all), unsupported and straight up, drinking water and the teeniest tiniest hint of black currant squash (she spits plain water out so we literally have show her cup to the squash bottle to get some fluid into her now she’s on solid) from a free flow cup.
Literally the only reason I’ve realised that Ronnie seems so behind is because my daughter is doing things that he’s not. Every baby is different developmentally of course but a lot of these things I.e water in a cup instead of juice in a bottle, eating solid finger foods etc are down to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God onslow is such a smug chavvy arrogant wanker. The clap for the NHS isn’t about you pair of total bellends who wouldn’t know hard work if it bit them on the arse. I can’t believe they snogged half way through it honestly totally missing the point 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 26
What the bleeping duck was that clapping video about? Jamie looked like he should have had a ball balancing on his nose like a seal with that clapping, and zoph looked like a homeless person on laughing gas. Why can’t they just go outside and applaud and not broadcast it to the world?! It would actually mean more to those we are applauding than that ridiculous performance

Reactions: 16
Omg Onslow 😫 when’s he’s at the camera.. anyone else feel like he’s saying haha you silly fukas you’ve made us filthy rich !! He looks so smug and slimy... get a proper job bug boy !!
He needs a good slap round the face with his flip flop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything's just a big joke to them isn't it. Shameful the pair of them! It's like they're sticking their middle finger up to us Tattlers whilst proving what a pair of inconsiderate imbeciles they are. I'd like to say I'm lost for words but there are plenty that I could use for them. I think Ma Baker needs to be having a word because if she was my daughter she'd be getting a stern telling off!

Now. she's thanking all the key workers on behalf of her 3.2 million followers. She's seriously getting too big for her boots

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.